What's new

Settle Kashmir and Get the Reward!!!

Tell you what ? I am simply amazed at the Indian ability to troll and derail the thread ... The thing which you are talking about is entirely different story ... Hasn't India already lost 2/5 of Kashmir to Pakistan and Aksai Chin to China ? :lol: So who's day dreaming here ?

whatever kashmir u have was captured by attacking princely state of kashmir not india. pakistan forces had to retreat back once indian forces landed in kashmir & as far as Aksai chin is concerned india didn't had any military presence there plus it was mostly uninhibited that's why Chinese forces were able to capture that area but now it is not the same situation that was in 1947 & 1962. we have huge military presence along both borders & don't think china will help u, they never helped u whether it was 1965, 1971 or 1999.

Your possession of Baluchistan is disputed by Baluchis, that should be enough for a moral argument. If it is a legal argument you seek, I have already replied earlier. you tried to change & we won't let you go back.
First prove that majority of Baluchis do want independence like Kashmir before talking morality ... Even the insurgents groups are back on the table ... I dont see daily protests happening in Baluchistan like IOK ... So why are you trolling the thread ?

whatever kashmir u have was captured by attacking princely state of kashmir not india. pakistan forces had to retreat back once indian forces landed in kashmir & as far as Aksai chin is concerned india didn't had any military presence there plus it was mostly uninhibited that's why Chinese forces were able to capture that area but now it is not the same situation that was in 1947 & 1962. we have huge military presence along both borders & don't think china will help u, they never helped u whether it was 1965, 1971 or 1999.

You are wrong. The reason Pakistani tribesmen invaded Jammu and Kashmir princely state is because when their heard our Muslim brothers were getting slaughtered in Jammu, they felt they had an obligation to help them out.

Same with my Muslim brothers in Punjab, when there was rioting all over the former British Raj.

Pakistan got there after Maharaja unjustly signed the instrument of accession , not before ... Yeah , if Indian forces were having so much luck in Kashmir , why did Nehru go running to the UN for ceasefire ? As for Aksai Chin , you did maintain a presence there , the reason for the Indian causalities because if you didn't ... Did the aliens die there ? :P

Such superiority complex and arrogance is hilarious :lol: If you cant discuss and are constantly being debunked in your arguments

Err...... remember Siachen & Saltoro ridge & point 5353.......?? Debunked & ran like hell, never to come back. Best to remember the adage about glass houses & stones.....

I was asking so that i do not crack any Mullah jokes by accident. And you had said that you take it personally. You still haven't told us though - Are you a Mullah?!

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

I have tears in my eyes reading about your brotherly love. By the way how are the Muhajirs these days ?

Don't bring irrelevant arguments. This is all about the Kashmir dispute.

Oh by the way. During partition my family immigrated from Agra, Jodhpur, and Delhi to Gujranwala.
You ask the forum members if you don't believe me. :lol:

Alhumdulillah, my family is doing very well. :lol: We are very happy. :lol:

Till you do the plebiscite routine , I will do the Ctrl C and V routine. ATleast they are original ideas of mine which I am ready t explain if asked for an explanation.

Unlike you !
Unlike you , i have answered all your arguments ... You still haven't presented the ever deceiving counter argument to Plebiscite ... ready to explain what ? :lol: that you can decide better for Kashmiris than they themselves can do ...

Maybe if Hindus had kept their cool, Pakistani tribesmen wouldn't have come. :D

Yeah & maybe if the Pakistani tribesman had kept their pants on, you would have all of Kashmir & wouldn't be begging for it now.:lol:

Status Quo is Perfect Settlement for Kashmir , Since Both Side Cannot Afford Military Option !!
Those Dreaming About Capturing Kashmir are Wasting their Time !!

So Sleep Tight - Good Night :lazy:

Err...... remember Siachen & Saltoro ridge & point 5353.......?? Debunked & ran like hell, never to come back. Best to remember the adage about glass houses & stones.....
The west saltoro ridge is still controlled by PA whether you like to believe it or not ... So the argument that PA cant even see the Siachin glacier is debunked unless ofcourse you are saying that the weather is harsh in those areas and visibility is reduced due to fog ! :lol:

Pakistan got there after Maharaja unjustly signed the instrument of accession , not before ... Yeah , if Indian forces were having so much luck in Kashmir , why did Nehru go running to the UN for ceasefire ? As for Aksai Chin , you did maintain a presence there , the reason for the Indian causalities because if you didn't ... Did the aliens die there ? :P
you need to read the correct history son. the instrument of accesion was signed after the PK attack on kashmir.

Unlike you , i have answered all your arguments ... You still haven't presented the ever deceiving counter argument to Plebiscite ... ready to explain what ? :lol: that you can decide better for Kashmiris than they themselves can do ...

lol we have answered his argument.

chess-writer thinks he knows what is better for the Kashmir than the Kashmiris themselves.

How absurd! chess-writer is a terrorist then.

My and Secur's argument: Lets go ask what matters to the Kashmiris. Lets ask what the Kashmiris want.

Simple!

Yeah & maybe if the Pakistani tribesman had kept their pants on, you would have all of Kashmir & wouldn't be begging for it now.:lol:
Maybe , if Maharaja hadn't already decided on acceding to India despite the popular public call for doing otherwise and started slaughtering Muslims in Jammu , things would have been much better ...

Back
Top Bottom