MJV_2704.JPG

GST_7977.JPG

GST_8057.JPG

MJV_2573.JPG

MJV_2537.JPG

GST_8527.JPG

Some nice songs from Serbia:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question for the Serbian brothers. I once watched the film "Zavet" ( In Russian - Завет - the same) of Kusturica and it struck me that grandfather of Cane when he heard on TV hymn tune Russia / USSR (same melody) got up and sang, and then burst into tears. So could cry any old man in Russia and former republics. My father would cry at this tune.
Are there many such people in Serbia?

I have a question for the Serbian brothers. I once watched the film "Zavet" ( In Russian - Завет - the same) of Kusturica and it struck me that grandfather of Cane when he heard on TV hymn tune Russia / USSR (same melody) got up and sang, and then burst into tears. So could cry any old man in Russia and former republics. My father would cry at this tune.
Are there many such people in Serbia?

Most of the people here love Russia especially the older people. Kuban cossack choir and Alexandrov ensemble choir, are regular guests here in Serbia, and people really like them. I personally believe that many people have tears in their eyes on their concerts.

I love this song:

And this one is one of the most popular Serbian traditional songs:

And this is from Putin visit in 2011, he was guest on Marakana the biggest Serbian stadium:

And this is from Putin visit in 2011, he was guest on Marakana the biggest Serbian stadium:

The inscription on the posters very touched me. We often say that the Serbs - Balkanian Russians.
And Putin is the hope for all the Slavic, that we do not all become slaves of the West. Our grandfathers shed a lot of blood to defend our freedom.

A female white lion cub born at Belgrade Zoo in Serbia was shown to the media on Thursday. The cub, yet to be named, was born last Thursday and weighs 2.8 pounds. The mother, lioness Masha, came to Belgrade zoo from South Africa's Kruger Park.

It may be the cutest roar you'll ever hear.

A tiny female white lion living at the Belgrade Zoo in Serbia tests out its voice in a new heartwarming video released by The Associated Press.

serbia.jpg

serbia.jpg

serbia.jpg

A female white lion cub born at Belgrade Zoo in Serbia was shown to the media on Thursday. The cub, yet to be named, was born last Thursday and weighs 2.8 pounds. The mother, lioness Masha, came to Belgrade zoo from South Africa's Kruger Park.

It may be the cutest roar you'll ever hear.

A tiny female white lion living at the Belgrade Zoo in Serbia tests out its voice in a new heartwarming video released by The Associated Press.

serbia.jpg

serbia.jpg

serbia.jpg

Awwhhh that's a cute kitty :smitten:

There are 12 white lions at the moment in the Belgrade zoo. They are famous for having different white animals, because Belgrade means the white city, so it's some kind of trade mark of the Belgrade zoo.

Belgrade zoo was the first one in the Europe to have white lions.

145 Eternal derby in Serbia

BYFrYiqCIAA2S9_.jpg

396113_fudbal-derbi021113ras-foto-aleksandar-dimitrijevic-37_f.jpg

And that is the reason why i don't go to football games.

Back
Top Bottom