What's new

Serbia in pictures

By the way happy Serbian New Year !

Tan2014-1-14_05927309_5.jpg

Tan2014-1-14_0553425_5.jpg

Tan2014-1-14_1299232_5.jpg

Tan2014-1-14_14038785_5.jpg

I have a question for the Serbian brothers. I once watched the film "Zavet" ( In Russian - Завет - the same) of Kusturica and it struck me that grandfather of Cane when he heard on TV hymn tune Russia / USSR (same melody) got up and sang, and then burst into tears. So could cry any old man in Russia and former republics. My father would cry at this tune.
Are there many such people in Serbia?
The world hasnt seen last of Soviet union my friend!
And this time we will be with u.

I have a question for the Serbian brothers. I once watched the film "Zavet" ( In Russian - Завет - the same) of Kusturica and it struck me that grandfather of Cane when he heard on TV hymn tune Russia / USSR (same melody) got up and sang, and then burst into tears. So could cry any old man in Russia and former republics. My father would cry at this tune.
Are there many such people in Serbia?
Never liked the Hypocrite Capitalists. Pakistan should've been friends with the Soviets. our alliance would've been very beneficial for both of us.

If we were friends, maybe bangladesh would still be a part of Pakistan and Soviet Union would still exist.

Viva Vox Choir from Belgrade was formed almost ten years ago by a group of high school graduates who, together with their music teacher and conductor, Jasmina Lorin, wanted to continue the wonderful musical cooperation they had in their high school choir. The choir got its current name in 2005, and in 2009. they introduced beatboxing in their performance, which, along with song arrangements written by the members of the choir, formed the unique sound that made them known throughout the globe. The sound of Viva Vox choir has undergone a lot of transformations, and today it is characterised by authentic a cappella (voices only) interpretations of pop-rock and alternative music, accompanied by beatbox.

Serbi is great in team sports (especially when you know that we are the country with less than 7 million people), so i will present some of our national teams.

So let's start with football, since it's the most popular sport in most of the world countries. Serbian national football team is great on paper, but in reality we have no results to show. We failed to qualify to world championship in Brazil, and we are the most expensive team that will stay at home.

But here is the team:

Goalkeepers:

Vladimir Stojković Ergotelis F.C.
vladimir-stojkovic-srbija-gana-sp20101.jpg

Željko Brkić Udinese

sp-brkic.jpg

Defenders:

Branislav Ivanović Chelsea F.C.

Branislav+Ivanovic+Chelsea+v+SL+Benfica+nLKw8AdG4z0x.jpg

Aleksandar Kolarov Manchester City F.C.

1769711_w1.jpg

Matija Nastasić Manchester City F.C.

matija-nastasic-dejvid-plat-mancester-siti-1356353336-234457.jpg

Neven Subotić Borussia Dortmund

2101613_m1mst1w800q75v62345_xio-fcmsimage-20110721145819-006094-4e28226bf1b49.photo_1311183634811-1-HD.jpg

Antonio Rukavina Real Valladolid

sp-rukavina.jpg

Milan Biševac Lyon

sp-bisevac.jpg

Nenad Tomović ACF Fiorentina

sp-rep-tomovic.jpg

Slobodan Rajković Hamburg

sp-rajkovic.jpg

Midfielders:

Zoran Tošić PFC CSKA Moscow

zoran-tosic-srbija-velika-slika.jpg

Adem Ljajić A.S. Roma