What's new

Separatists Take Down Indian Flag in London

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Now that doubts are being raised by everyone over the latest thread of OP not understanding the difference between Video Games screengrabs and actual photos....... Uncle WhatsApp is back to his old ways:yahoo:

Also by OP

Anyways in a defence forum, I prefer to contribute in defence related subjects.

Problem with Khalistanis are that they are in the western countries which are desperate over friendship with India.

Sooner or later these snakes would be defanged by their own masters.

Now that doubts are being raised by everyone over the latest thread of OP not understanding the difference between Video Games screengrabs and actual photos....... Uncle WhatsApp is back to his old ways:yahoo:

Also by OP
Would you like me to post how last time you even had members of your family humiliated by some posters here due to your nonsense.
Any self respecting human would think twice before returning let alone continuing with his old habits.
I guess old age doesn't come alone.
BTW, do look up what does self respect means. :suicide2:

Last edited:
bjp needs to go if India wants itself intact.
Sikhs want freedom because they want to save their religion.

bjp needs to go if India wants itself intact.
Sikhs want freedom because they want to save their religion.

They are smart enough to understand Indian Muslims will only be targeted first, so they are getting ready, which is something Indian Muslims should do also

They also 1984 ingrained in their psyche now

They are smart enough to understand Indian Muslims will only be targeted first, so they are getting ready, which is something Indian Muslims should do also

They also 1984 ingrained in their psyche now
Everyone will be targeted. Even Jains will not be spared.

Finding any Sikh who doesn't hate India In the UK has become strange now

Yep they actually put down on the census 'Punjabi' and crossed out Indian. Western nations all have Sikh populations who hate India. They also have growing clout which is hard for western nation to balance with relations with India.

Please, most western countries are our enemies particularly Anglo ones, just see how many anti india groups they are harboring within their borders. They won't do a bloody thing about it. The only way to deal with this menace is taking matters into our own hands. Form hit squads or pay local organized crime groups in UK to take out these pest same way like we have started doing in Pakistan by assassinating kashmir militants hiding over there.

Yeah but India is a toxic mess, you start killing Sikhs then their a hundreds of millions inside India to be utilized by ISI and other agencies against hindus

Great. I support a Khalistan in UK. About time these twits move out of Southall and try and capture something like Oxford Circus or Piccadilly Circus ehh ?

Lol! That actually made me laugh hard. The sight of it happening.

Yep they actually put down on the census 'Punjabi' and crossed out Indian. Western nations all have Sikh populations who hate India. They also have growing clout which is hard for western nation to balance with relations with India.
Even Indian media discriminates to the level, when some Sikh guy is involved in foul play, they mention him as Punjabi man otherwise its Indian origin.

Please, most western countries are our enemies particularly Anglo ones, just see how many anti india groups they are harboring within their borders. They won't do a bloody thing about it. The only way to deal with this menace is taking matters into our own hands. Form hit squads or pay local organized crime groups in UK to take out these pest same way like we have started doing in Pakistan by assassinating kashmir militants hiding over there.
Lol you're the terrorist you're genocide in IOK since 90s

You always blame Pakistan with your baseless claims that terrorists are being come from Pakistan with no solid backup and proofs

You always pretending to be victimized country lol

You're biggest mess/ threat for the peace of the subcontinent

Jai terrorist hind

Very true. Every Sikh I’ve come across is very anti India. They seems to have a soft spot for Pakistan. I had an Uber driver fondly tell me how he used to fly on PIA to the gulf and then Air India to their Punjab. He would prefer PIA.

Back
Top Bottom