What's new

Bangladeshi protesters burnt Pakistani flag outside HC in Dhaka

Why doesn't JI just change it's name to razakar party and run for the elections, going by cheerleaders here, looks like they would win by a landslide............

Why doesn't JI just change it's name to razakar party and run for the elections, going by cheerleaders here, looks like they would win by a landslide............

I can answer your questions... Cheerleaders here are not Jamat supporters... They are anti Establishment / Anti Regime ... Jamatis have 5% vote... Because Practising Dari Tupi Muslims of Bangladesh are followers of a different Brand of Islam - Tablighi Jamat who used to Hate Jamat e Islam. However, somehow Hasina managed to agitate them too and they are now united against Hasina under the Banner of Hefajat E Islam. Hasina is too afraid to go for a free and fair election under the care taker govt at the moment... Because it will be a political suicide for her

Anymore crap and even elite, senior members wont survive.

Either comply to forum rules and common decency or don't post at all.

I have a question for you, just you or any other Bengali. Indians please dont even bother.

You guys have a substantial hindu population in your country. How involved are they in politics. And how possible is it that they are part of these shenanigans that are taking place?

I am asking this, as I know many a Bengali's here, and sweet people. They seem to get along with Pakistanis just well.

Good question....

I have a personal observation---

If there are 10 Hindu Boys in Bangladesh... 6 of them will be Activists working for Different political parties - Mostly Awamileague and Communists... the rest 2-3 will be online activists propagating Secularism and 1971 sentiment... ...

If there are 10 muslim boys- 2-3 of them will be Politically Active.. The rest dont care about politics at all and can be manipulated easily....

I just want to say that Maybe Hindus are minority in Bangladesh but their political muscle is as strong as Muslims....

Quantity Vs Quality.

Because Practising Dari Tupi Muslims of Bangladesh are followers of a different Brand of Islam - Tablighi Jamat who used to Hate Jamat e Islam.

These Tablighi are problem I think, they discourage study, watch news, read newspaper, only neki neki neki neki. They are laughable to me. They lead very isolated life, sometimes disgusts me.

you may find more by googling: "Islam Question and Answer - Jamaa’at al-Tableegh – pros and cons"

These Tablighi are problem I think, they discourage study, watch news, read newspaper, only neki neki neki neki. They are laughable to me. They lead very isolated life, sometimes disgusts me.

you may find more by googling: "Islam Question and Answer - Jamaa’at al-Tableegh – pros and cons"

They are exact opposite of Hizbut Tahrir - HT is only interested in Political Islam, nothing else. Tablig is only interested in Prayer and Dawah, they dont have any interest in world events... Both the group suck.......

Tabligh Principle - Establish Islam in Personal life > Family Life > Social Life > State

Hizbt Tahrir Principle - Establish Islam in State. Society, family, people will automatically become islamic.....

Sadly Pakistan Fell for that move.... Awamileague and Sheikh Hasina are sinking ships... They only have Police and BGB ( border Guard ) on their side, supported by Secular Media... People and Army dont like her. If a life line is given to her she will try to utilize it.. Pakistan did exactly that thing.. Now Awmalieague will turn it into a big issue creating a Hasina Vs Pakistan thing, gaining popularity among Half of the Bangladeshis who think Pakistan is against Bangldesh since 1971..

Those who Burnt Pakistani Flag are Shahbagis... They are few and led by two awamileague student leaders who were medical students, so i know about them well.. I repeat they are Shahbagis....

Bro thats the problem our people are gullible, emotional and without commonsense. So they do not understand the implications of the actions and just vent their anger in frustration. And the most easy targets for our political and religious parties to use as they please.
I have made many Bangladeshi friends and they are the best one can ask as friends. We have to move forward and live as brothers.

I hope by burning flags, They can die in peace

Well as expected there weren't more than 500 + shabagis gathered in front of PAK embassay yesterday. :lol: Not even 1000s as reported by daily star. And consider the fact that 20% r police guarding surrounding them. These r the typical indo-awami shabagi extremist clan who are bought out when there is any need to divert attention and when u have 100% controlled media u turn a molehill into a mountainous issue.

The complete overview:
P1_pakistaner-songay-kutnoi.jpg

পাকিস্তানের সঙ্গে কূটনৈতিক সম্পর্ক ছিন্ন করতে শাহবাগিদের আলটিমেটাম : গুলশানে হাইকমিশন ঘেরাও

no at best 200~ shabaghi in the gatherings typical media personal and police and interested passerby also makes the crowd a crowd . jobless shabaghi now gets some thing to do. :lol:

Anti-Pakistan protests continue in Bangladesh

Bangladesh-Pakistan-Protes_12-19-2013_131023_l.jpg

Anti-Pakistan protests continue in Bangladesh - thenews.com.pk

DHAKA: Anti-Pakistan protests continued for the second consecutive day here on Thursday.

Protesters outside the Pakistan High Commission in Dhaka called for an end to diplomatic ties with Islamabad. Chanting slogans against Pakistan, the protesters called upon the Bangladeshi government to sever diplomatic ties within 20 hours. They warned that if ties were not severed, the Pakistan High Commission would be stormed.

During the protests, several people were injured during clashes with police.

On Wednesday, protesters burnt the Pakistani flag, effigies of PTI chairman Imran Khan and tried to enter the Pakistan High Commission in Dhaka. Protests in Bangladesh started taking place after the National Assembly passed a resolution against the execution of Abdul Quader Mollah.

Reacting to the protests, PTI Chairman Imran Khan said the anger of the Bangladeshis’ over the military operation was justified but the execution of Mollah was wrong.

So @Secur what is your opinion about all of this ? What does Uncle say about whats happening there ? :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom