What's new

Bangladeshi protesters burnt Pakistani flag outside HC in Dhaka

Respect is something earned... you post some bad things and call people retards for questioning your BS post and some unconvincing explanations, and now lecturing me..

How the hell was that an unconvincing explanation when I gave Hindu Samhati's website link with the picture in it?Bad posts??....sorry I do not expect random nuts on the internet to give certificate of a good poster....I only need to earn respect from sane people who do not question obvious facts and actually matter....not from people who argue just for the sake of argument and question people's upbringing even though they do not know them!

DHAKA: Hundreds of people in Bangladesh protested outside the Pakistani High Commission here against the resolution passed in Pakistan’s National Assembly, condemning the execution of Abdul Quader Molla, Geo News reported.

People in Bangladesh don't seem to know that nothing is more worthless in this world than a resolution passed in the national assembly of Pakfaujistan. Up until a few days ago no one was aware of the existence of this Molla guy and now the whole islam ka qila is going gaga over his execution.

How the hell was that an unconvincing explanation when I gave Hindu Samhati's website link with the picture in it?Bad posts??....sorry I do not expect random nuts on the internet to give certificate of a good poster....I only need to earn respect from sane people who do not question obvious facts and actually matter....not from people who argue just for the sake of argument and question people's upbringing even though they do not know them!

You are as "random nut" to me as I am to u...
Post sensibly and sanely, else expect the same reply...
As I earlier pointed out, a little thought process before posting would have prevented these things..

Have you seen such level hatred against PK before BAL came in power last time? So wait, to be confirmed who are the majority here after the next election if conducted fairly.
KILL YOUR GOVERNMENT

Today I went to saloon to cut hair, the man was saying he wants to fight against PK, and asked me if I am agree to fight against PK. I replied him why would I fight with PK, we have no problem now. Then he said if PK attacks BD, I said we do not share any border and have no problem now. Later I asked him where is your home district, he said Kustia in south Bengal, which is actually in North-west Bengal, so he does not even know about the map of BD..................so what does it mean..........it means our extremely pro-BAL (BAL compelled them to be pro-BAL) is sparing venom against PK out of thin air for political reason, and make hatred in the mind of gullible people. I can not blame all illterate people who hate PK, because they are exposed anti-pk news, talk show, cinema, drama for 24 hours.

this is how BAL played with the mind of naive Bangladeshis before 71 to hate PK.

Are bhai tum bhai aivayi naraaz Hojate ho:partay:
And why would you need PSD experts for this?

Be happy that this map gives you more of "IOK"

BMW.. The 2 **** expats i have befriended here went home on vacation.
They advised me to go take one too. 8-)

My reply was: RAW has assured me of safety:bunny:

This map is based on reality. We have this much territory of Kashmir with us. Good that the two Pakistanis have left. Good for their security.

It was a brilliant political move, when there was unrest in the country and people were becoming agitated by the policies of the Bangladesh govt. It suddenly hanged a popular Bangladesh leader who was pro Pakistan. And all the pieces fell into place. Pakistan had to condemn it as pressure w\from political parties from within and then obviously the govt goons in Bangladesh would protest and threaten to storm Pak consulate.
Well played. Brilliant moves. Any govt in power in Pakistan would have done the same thing.
:yahoo:

This is problem with people of rapistan. Due to all those rapes prevalent in India, it is hard for you products of rape to understand even simple things. Your low IQ is the biggest hurdle her.

BNP is also protesting along with jamat. And many other regional parties of BD. All of them are a minority. Haan bharati? Sure they will be if we look by bharati screwed logic.

Very childish behavior by both Indian and Pakistan PDF members...Chill guys...I have been here for close to 3 years and have only 300 posts..the reason being is that nothing can be discussed in a civil manner...@Areesh...you are an Elite member...please edit your post..be the better man.

The muslims of bangladesh are fine,
This is the hindu's and the liberal secular types of the AL
Muslims in Bangladesh are under risk and attack and must fight back & we must support them.
This is why we should shoot to kill when it comes to the liberal secular types in Pakistan, they are as much a threat to us then any other enemy
Do you even know the % Hindus in Bangladesh ?

It pains me with how two brothers have parted ways.

Pakistan kept us both safe to the point where we could defend ourselves.

Pakistan provided Bangladeshis a safety net to develop their own identity and community. If it wasn't part of Pakistan then India would have consumed you. There would be no such thing as Bangaldesh. You would be an Indian.

What happened was for the best and treat it as history. We don't share any borders and not done for over 40 years.

Make peace and lets move on with our lives.

It was a brilliant political move, when there was unrest in the country and people were becoming agitated by the policies of the Bangladesh govt. It suddenly hanged a popular Bangladesh leader who was pro Pakistan. And all the pieces fell into place. Pakistan had to condemn it as pressure w\from political parties from within and then obviously the govt goons in Bangladesh would protest and threaten to storm Pak consulate.
Well played. Brilliant moves. Any govt in power in Pakistan would have done the same thing.
:yahoo:

Sadly Pakistan Fell for that move.... Awamileague and Sheikh Hasina are sinking ships... They only have Police and BGB ( border Guard ) on their side, supported by Secular Media... People and Army dont like her. If a life line is given to her she will try to utilize it.. Pakistan did exactly that thing.. Now Awmalieague will turn it into a big issue creating a Hasina Vs Pakistan thing, gaining popularity among Half of the Bangladeshis who think Pakistan is against Bangldesh since 1971..

Those who Burnt Pakistani Flag are Shahbagis... They are few and led by two awamileague student leaders who were medical students, so i know about them well.. I repeat they are Shahbagis....

Back
Top Bottom