What's new

Senior TTP Commander, Asmat Ullah Shaheen Assassinated.

Are you high? Then who killed this SOB today?

ISI provided the intel.... SSG took him out...... expect many many similar targeted strikes in the coming days...... it's meant to daze and confuse the lower ranks.....

God speed to our forces........

PA does have Assets in FATA. But those assets are not Hired Guns....
Talking of plausibility, there are hundred and one things plausible but those do not matter..
What matter here is PA/ISI is not CIA

Good news ..... Rot in hell .

The only good terrorist is a dead terrorist .

May be i am wrong but what i see is now a days only those commanders which were in favour of doing dialogue with GOP are dying.

If he is not one of the commanders who were willing to talk peace then maybe it hints us towards internal rift between different TTp factions.

Not really. They both are one and the same. It is our naivety to believe that there are two anti talk or pro talk sections in TTP. Asmatullah was as pro talk as Umar Khalid. And Umar khalid is as anti talk as Fazlullah.

It was Asmat ullah himself who appointed Fazlu as the chief of TTP.

Not really. They both are one and the same. It is our naivety to believe that there are two anti talk or pro talk sections in TTP. Asmatullah was as pro talk as Umar Khalid. And Umar khalid is as anti talk as Fazlullah.

People looking for sanity and rationality in this madness will be left disappointed .

PA is definitely behind his death. He was the prime target of army for some time. First PAF tried to eliminate him in an airstrike. Somehow he escaped that attack. And now he is killed by some unknown assailants. Apparently he ran out of luck this time.

I like the way PA is eliminating them. Instead of going for all out war, PA seems to rely on its assets in the region, and taking these ticks out by target killing, thereby minimizing collateral damage. A few days ago, a similar incident took place in which a vehicle of TTP (alias JI/JUI) scum was targeted by unidentified shooters.

I wish if security forces hang their dead bodies on the streets for a lesson.
Nicely said. Also I'd like to add that the current PAF air strikes against them every few days seems to be taking a page out of ttp's page. Where ttp attack wave comes few days apart.

Instead of starting an all out operation these targeted killing by "unknown" should be the strategy topped with an air strike right up their assholes.

if that

It was Asmat ullah himself who appointed Fazlu as the chief of TTP.

If that is case then good riddance. I hope PA finish these animals once and for all.

ISI provided the intel.... SSG took him out...... expect many many similar targeted strikes in the coming days...... it's meant to daze and confuse the lower ranks.....

easy on the kid , he is new to this side of the wall .

Nicely said. Also I'd like to add that the current PAF air strikes against them every few days seems to be taking a page out of ttp's page. Where ttp attack wave comes few days apart.

They were blabbering just too much and overestimating themselves , now all they are doing is pushing for further peace talks through their representatives . I would call that as a progress actually instead of " bending over " .

With Deadly combo of ISI/SSG Such precision lethality is effected and expected...:pakistan:

Operation Phoenix = Nuff said.

Terrorize the takfiri - was a plan that was discussed many times - looks like it has started.

Black Ops - total deniability - special forces, assets, intel paramilitaries = targeted assasination.

= dead enemy.

Not SSG per say.

Back
Top Bottom