What's new

Senior TTP Commander, Asmat Ullah Shaheen Assassinated.

Pak army claimed that they have killed asmatullah shaheen bhittani in the aerial bombardment of last month...taliban denied it. This time i believe he is really killed, there were enough witnesses.
In last month bombardment there were reports of civilian casaulties but pak army dismissed it and claimed that they have killed important TTP commanders including asmatullah along with foriegners, air strikes were 100% precise with no collateral damage at all.....a rediculous lie.
One thing is clear to me, civilian casaulties.

Pak army claimed that they have killed asmatullah shaheen bhittani in the aerial bombardment of last month...taliban denied it. This time i believe he is really killed, there were enough witnesses.
In last month bombardment there were reports of civilian casaulties but pak army dismissed it and claimed that they have killed important TTP commanders including asmatullah along with foriegners, air strikes were 100% precise with no collateral damage at all.....a rediculous lie.
One thing is clear to me, civilian casaulties.

If it's the terrorists families so be it, we dont have a genie in a magic lamp. Though we try to avoid it, but nothing is 100%. So it's sad when civies die but we take utmost precaution. We lose civilians in bombings so do they, but we dont intend for it, they do. Therein lies the difference in morality.

Not really. They both are one and the same. It is our naivety to believe that there are two anti talk or pro talk sections in TTP. Asmatullah was as pro talk as Umar Khalid. And Umar khalid is as anti talk as Fazlullah.

It was Asmat ullah himself who appointed Fazlu as the chief of TTP.

All these guys at the end of the day report to Al Qaeda which is run by the Salafis in Saudi. Asmatullah, Fazlullah and all these other jokers are simply foot soldiers in the bigger scheme of things following directives from their Saudi masters.

Is it a coincidence that Fazullah's home Kunar is a wahabbi/salafi militant bastion? Probably not.

All these guys at the end of the day report to Al Qaeda which is run by the Salafis in Saudi. Asmatullah, Fazlullah and all these other jokers are simply foot soldiers in the bigger scheme of things following directives from their Saudi masters.

Is it a coincidence that Fazullah's home Kunar is a wahabbi/salafi militant bastion? Probably not.
baby we are packing them, tothe nearest destination?

Target killing of taliban commanders by SSG/ISI is far better approach then indescriminate jet bombardments which cause huge destructions and collateral damages.

This story sounds like there may be factional struggles going on in TTP.

anyone wishes to enlighten me?

Our ISI and MI is pretty notorious for target killings. Nonetheless good riddance.

Target killing of taliban commanders by SSG/ISI is far better approach then indescriminate jet bombardments which cause huge destructions and collateral damages.

I understand your point. But doesn't the TTP hide in civilian areas deliberately to avoid getting hit?

Our ISI and MI is pretty notorious for target killings. Nonetheless good riddance.

I understand your point. But doesn't the TTP hide in civilian areas deliberately to avoid getting hit?
They also hide civilian areas in peshawer, pindi, lahore and karachi. The point is it is unconventional guerrella war, Taliban is not a conventional army with uniforms. In guerralla warfare violent retiliation by state always help insurgents.

This looks like a targeted hit carried out by our agencies. The Russians pursued the exact same methods with the second Russian Chechen war and were very successful in taking out key commanders.

As for this piece of filth he was ruthless and he personally supervised the torture and beheadings of many of our men. He doesn't deserve to have his filthy body buried in our land. Throw this shaytaan into the sea so the sharks can have their feeding frenzy.

I will read dua tonight that one of our enemies has been dispatched to hell.

May Allah bless the Pak fauj :pakistan:

mergiya mardood na fatiyah ya darood

Or you'll have to kill us all? :fie:

You say it like it's a bad thing.
Target killing is a crime, and it cant be justified in any scenario..(Enthusiasm is ok but be careful this target killing thing could a source trouble for PA/ISI PAK)

Target killing is a crime but in a certain context. If go by your logic, there would be no snipers, or special forces. What can be of more target killing than to take out your enemy from a distance by a sniper? We are at war, and free to take out enemy with method of our choice.

Back
Top Bottom