What's new

Seleucus Nicator's Invasion of India, c.306-303 BC

So what, British came also rich by using Hindus as water boys. The workers don't get the credit. The CEO gets the credit.

ehm.. yes

We see Britishers or any other invader kings as looters, Only difference between Mughals and Britishers is that Mughals never ventured into Central Asia, their home for various reasons, other wise who knows they also would have settled in Samarkhand with their loot.

Turks are no good either, they just rode their horses and looted from Asia to Europe.

CEO's ..... Funny dude!!! Very Funny.

Next time if Israel or Iran captures some territory of Turkey and uses to its own advantage call Israelis and Iranians as CEO's ..... :lol:

Sorry, for a variety of reasons the Mauryan Empire exceeds the Mughal Empire though Mughal Empire was great in its own right.
This is one of the reasons we adopted the Mauryan motif for the modern India.

Mauryan Empire extends from Afghanistan to Southern India which is very big compared to Turkic Mughals.

Maurayan Empire is strong unlike Mughals who were frequently harassed by Rajputs and Marathas.

Sorry, for a variety of reasons the Mauryan Empire exceeds the Mughal Empire though Mughal Empire was great in its own right.
This is one of the reasons we adopted the Mauryan motif for the modern India.
Doesn't matter. Mughals were still richer. They were most prosperous empire in your geograhpical history. And Mauryan motif? Who cares about that. We don't care about that. Mughals used their own script. India was going places..

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't compare yourself with us. During Mughal Empire you at least had some culture and where wealthy. Your current culture is dead hindu corpses in gangnam style river with people skinny dipping between the corpses and whatnot. Even tashamahal, the only notable thing is built by us.
Post reported.

Doesn't matter. Mughals were still richer. They were most prosperous empire in your geograhpical history. And Mauryan motif? Who cares about that. We don't care about that. Mughals used their own script. India was going places..
How do you declare the Mughals as richer?
Because you think they were Turkic does not mean the Mughals were the greatest empire of India.
If at all one has to rate, then the Mauryan Empire is ranked as the greatest Empire of India.

Yeah some people do have fetish and some people also like to talk about piss drinking, marrying dogs, corpses etc..etc.....,

I have seen in the forum many nationalities other than Indians pointing to the above topics and talk about it in every thread. It is a kind of Fetish for them ....... :lol:

It seems they are jealous of some Indians ..... :lol:

Read history before posting .....
I'm not judging. Everbody can have their own culture. Some people go and have an ice cold sweet bitter refreshing beer and some other might prefer to have a warm foamy amoniac premium brew. Everybody should decide what they do.

Post reported.

How do you declare the Mughals as richer?
Because you think they were Turkic does not mean the Mughals were the greatest empire of India.
If at all one has to rate, then the Mauryan Empire is ranked as the greatest Empire of India.
It has nothing to do with their ethnicity. They were just richer and more prosperous. It is mathematical thing. Not thing based on opinon or emotion.

It has nothing to do with their ethnicity. They were just richer and more prosperous. It is mathematical thing. Not thing based on opinon or emotion.
Your kind of people only bother with these things.
If not, give data on how exactly were they richer and more prosperous than Mauryans or other Indian Empires.

This Chutiya doesn't know anything about Indian history. You stick to your beheading and stoning idiot. During the Mauryan empire India had a bigger share of the World GDP than during the Mughals.

Still I personally would put them both at the same level.
I know.
Which is why I asked him to get data.

I put Mauryans above because they achieved it in a time period when it was near impossible to maintain such vast empires. The technology simply had not evolved enough.

The Cholas and Mughals too, I believe
I'll add to it Guptas and Marathas, Guptas because during their rule, Indian art, science and mathematics were at its height and Marathas because their fight for independence and self rule gave a new breath of life to a long subdued Hinduism and rise of national spirit in India. Maratha-Mughal war was a truly revolutionary war and a war of independence that every Indian must be proud of.

Your daddy does not have the balls to tell me what to say or you and your entire family will get your throat slit and head chopped off.
Actually your ancestors had to do what we say otherwise their throat would be slit or worse. If your ancestors didn't listen, you wouldn't exist because their blood line would end. India went through selection by us.

You are an anatolian, Turkish blood mixed with the blood of your conquered ancestors.Your people never even came close to conquering us. Rather your ancestors got conquered and massacred and had their entire identity changed . At least Indians retained their identity and also kicked out the Turks from India.
You confuse us with yourself. You had to listen to us. Otherwise your blood line would have ended.

This Chutiya doesn't know anything about Indian history. You stick to your beheading and stoning idiot. During the Mauryan empire India had a bigger share of the World GDP than during the Mughals.

Still I personally would put them both at the same level.
Stoning and beheading? Or you sure you are alright? Your country is known for being the world capital of something.

Turks are Turks. In the past there were no Anatolian or Afghan Turks. There were Turks. You were our subordinates. You had to do what we say. In plain english.
Not at all. Mughals based themselves in India, lost their original homelands and became persianised.. In fact, most of central Asian Turkic territories were not even controlled by the Mughals. Mughals intermarried with Indians and hence became part Turko-Mongol and part Indian. Their imperial orders were issued from Agra and later Delhi, not from Anatolia, central Asia or any other Turkic areas.

He doesn't know $hit. Just mullah jihadi talking out of his ***.

I will tell you what happened "actually", "Actually" Your ancestors got stone and raped by Turks from Central Asia and you shameless cocksuckers decided to take up their identity to escape the shame. At least we retained our original 5000 years old identity and culture and continued the same unlike you losers.
Actually Turks never did that. We only married locals here and there but your India doesn't even have one identity. Your country is like a zoo with all kind of creatures. People should build a wall around your country so the creatures don't escape from the zoo.

A shameless Jihadi can only take pride in barbarians and invaders , civilisation is unknown to you people. Go blow yourself up and take your sorry family with you like you have been doing throughout your history.

Your mother or father from Anatolia never even had the balls to come close to our borders forget about invading it.
Mughals left a deep arse pain in you. I will leave your insults to yourself. Without Mughals you wouldn't even have Tashmahal.

Not at all. Mughals based themselves in India, lost their original homelands and became persianised.. In fact, most of central Asian Turkic territories were not even controlled by the Mughals. Mughals intermarried with Indians and hence became part Turko-Mongol and part Indian. Their imperial orders were issued from Agra and later Delhi, not from Anatolia, central Asia or any other Turkic areas.
That is what I dispise Mughals. They accepted Indians as equals instead of what the British did. Mughals made invest while Brits left the swamp as it is and extracted wealth for themselves only.

@Oscar @Jungibaaz-This Atatwolf guy needs some attention. Especially post #32. He did this before as well with another member called Gurkhapride but only the Indian member was banned.

Actually your ancestors had to do what we say otherwise their throat would be slit or worse. If your ancestors didn't listen, you wouldn't exist because their blood line would end. India went through selection by us.
By your logic, Hindu Marathas did the same things to your relatives for 150 years before the British actually got established in India.:yahoo:They not only destroyed your relative's holy places and slaughtered them en masse but also not even spared their skeletons in their graves.
In 1772, Marathas, led by Mahadji Sindhia defeated Zabita Khan of Rohillkhand and the fort of Pathargarh was completely looted by the Marathas in the form of horses, elephants, guns and other valuable things, which the Rohillas had looted at Panipat, they also destroyed Najib-ul-Daula's grave, scattering the bones all around.

Maratha Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rohilkhand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actually Turks never did that. We only married locals here and there but your India doesn't even have one identity. Your country is like a zoo with all kind of creatures. People should build a wall around your country so the creatures don't escape from the zoo.

Mughals left a deep arse pain in you. I will leave your insults to yourself. Without Mughals you wouldn't even have Tashmahal.

That is what I dispise Mughals. They accepted Indians as equals instead of what the British did. Mughals made invest while Brits left the swamp as it is and extracted wealth for themselves only.
Dude just stop.

Despise it or whatever but the fact is that Mughal empire was not a state that was formed for the benefit of Turks or to bring glory to Turkic people. Babur was just a exiled prince who used the internal turmoil of North India for his benefit. Mughals made India their home while the British considered India a colony. The British were always loyal to their crown in Britain while Babur did not had any loyalty issues with any Turkic state. Babur was a migrant to India, just like many others throughout history.

Back
Top Bottom