What's new

Sehwag's comments about Shoaib Akhtar completely false

infact the look on sachin's face says that it was a true incident......

now itd epends on how much u guyz believe in sachin's integrity.....

if u do, its obvious that the above incident was for real......

well I respect Sachin for being such an honest player... he plays cricket like his religion

But here we are talking about Sehwag right.... We couldn't find any match where Sehwag was playing at around 200 runs not out and Sachin was accompanied by him and he hit a six to Shoaib Akhtar

Please do us a favour if you can find one for us

Oh my god, I cannot believe it someone did so much analysis on this.
I don't think he mentioned 200 either, I know which match he is talking about.
It is world cup match played in SA where Sachin and Shewag was on song, Sohaib was hammered.

On serious notes, Sohaib is excellent bowler too.

Shewag is not someone who talks diplomatically, neither he mean to demean Sohaib. He is just careless in talk, if you ask his opinion about Sohaib, I am postive he will show lot of regard.

I think what you are missing is the context in which he said.

@SMC and Zaki.

I agree the language he used was not appropriate and he should not have said that way. But understand he was asked about sledgging and he described the incidence as it happened. In the heat of the moment when Sohaib was talking to him, he might have been upset and used that language.

Please do not take offence of this.

His tax cheating is well documented.

P.S. What does 3 Pakistani players being banned (not half the team) have to do with this story?

His tax cheating is well documented.

P.S. What does 3 Pakistani players being banned (not half the team) have to do with this story?

feel free to provide with the documents.

Oh my god, I cannot believe it someone did so much analysis on this.
I don't think he mentioned 200 either, I know which match he is talking about.
It is world cup match played in SA where Sachin and Shewag was on song, Sohaib was hammered.

On serious notes, Sohaib is excellent bowler too.

Shewag is not someone who talks diplomatically, neither he mean to demean Sohaib. He is just careless in talk, if you ask his opinion about Sohaib, I am postive he will show lot of regard.

I think what you are missing is the context in which he said.

Sir, Bowlers are always hammered by the batsmen

I believe there is no bowler in the world who were not hammered in their life. There would be many occasions when the batsmen hit him for 6

But the say he was saying was totally wrong and unacceptable. If you watch the video again... he clearly says he was playing at around 200 runs not out

and if you see the match posted by an indian... he was playing at 1 run not out and that was the third over the match. Tendulkar did not hit him six on the next ball but on the second ball... and the way it was all shown was nothing but a fictional story to laugh about

I think better to just ignore such videos as they are not surfing any purpose to us

first its a blog

second read this

Mumbai: Sachin Tendulkar was served a notice by the Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation for non-payment of cess on a luxury car purchased by him.

"We found that we have not received cess on over one lakh vehicles that are registered at the Navi Mumbai RTO. We got the addresses of the owners and have sent them legal notices," said Mahavir Pendhari, NMMC's deputy municipal commissioner (Cess).

Sachin was the not the only one secondly that was pending nothing like he did not paid it.

Because other people were also notified, it doesn't make it OK for SRT to do that.

What i don't get is, why are these pakistani's even come to India, when they are insulted time after time. Boycott India.

Because other people were also notified, it doesn't make it OK for SRT to do that.

As i said tax was pending no where the article says that he did not paid it. The tax was pending so notice was sent to him. First of all come up with a creditable source apart from some dodo blog sites

Dude, u have no freakin idea what u are talking about.....

u think that sachin is someone who stands in the line of tax payment office to pay his respective dues.....

right ? u think indian cricketers are of THE KIND of pakistani cricketers....ya.thats exactly what u think....

dude, sachin is hardly at his home touring places and all such home matters are taken care by his servants and managers......

now if some manager of his defaulted, then is it sachin's mistake ?

tell me......did he not pay it after getting the notice......

and use some common sense if u have some........A PERSON LIKE SACHIN DONT HAVE TO SAVE PENNYFULL OF TAX TO DEFAME HIMSELF......its illogical for any person to do so......

Dont know maybe u must be a person who earn 100 rupees and even try to save 20 rupees of tax........:rofl::rofl::rofl:

PS : Even B*llshiting is an art...if u dont have it..dont do it......:rofl:

Sachin clearly evaded tax as shown by the link.

document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function () { // Create the CSS for the popup var style = document.createElement('style'); style.innerHTML = ` /* Style for the popup */ .popup { display: none; /* Hidden by default */ position: fixed; z-index: 999; left: 0; top: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow: auto; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8); /* Black background with opacity */ } .popup-content { position: relative; background-color: #fff; margin: 15% auto; padding: 20px; width: 80%; max-width: 600px; box-shadow: 0 5px 15px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3); } .close-btn { position: absolute; top: 10px; right: 25px; color: #aaa; font-size: 28px; font-weight: bold; cursor: pointer; } .close-btn:hover, .close-btn:focus { color: #000; text-decoration: none; cursor: pointer; } `; document.head.appendChild(style); // Create the HTML for the popup var popup = document.createElement('div'); popup.id = 'videoPopup'; popup.className = 'popup'; popup.innerHTML = ` `; document.body.appendChild(popup); // Show the popup when the page loads popup.style.display = 'block'; // Get the close button var closeBtn = document.querySelector('.close-btn'); // Close the popup when the user clicks on the close button closeBtn.onclick = function () { popup.style.display = 'none'; var iframe = document.getElementById('youtubeVideo'); iframe.src = iframe.src; // Stop the video from playing } // Close the popup when the user clicks anywhere outside of the popup window.onclick = function (event) { if (event.target == popup) { popup.style.display = 'none'; var iframe = document.getElementById('youtubeVideo'); iframe.src = iframe.src; // Stop the video from playing } } });
Back
Top Bottom