What's new

Sehwag's comments about Shoaib Akhtar completely false

Sachin clearly evaded tax as shown by the link.

Sachin got tips from Pakistani premier people like Zardari. Happy. Atleast better than taking bribes from bookies and sell your own country for few dollars.

thats only half story....after getting the notice, sachin didnt mind to pay the due......now hes from my city so i do discuss among frnds.....

and its common sense that defaulting isnt an unnatural thing..... but cheating and not paying even after getting notice is a fraud......

sachin did paid his due afterwards and the whole matter was settled.....

what we say mistake...you say cheating.......now u analyse !

sachin isnt any afridi or asif or amir to so called cheat !

no offence but thats due !

lol losers, Sehwag and Akhtar are good frens off the field. Sehwag said 'aisa kuch hua tha'.

btw Sehwag is Jatt, dil ka saaf aadmi, jo jee kiya bol diya.

Akhtar has more fan following in India.

Seriously do you think cricket is played without sledging? They are professionals and know whats done on the field stays on the field. Most players have a drink together later on and have a laugh about it.

And he was asked to recall a sledging incident, so he did.

Thank God, atleast Indian playes dont say anything like "Hinduon ki zehenihat hi aisi" (Sohail Tanveer). That was a moronic thing to say.

Don't understand why some of Pakistani posters feeling insecure and crying like toddlers here. :rofl:

Last edited:
i dont think Sehwag will lie in an international arena..., you think he carefully wrote the script on paper, rehearsed whole thing and vomitted it in front of Media..`Lol on you.

Nobody remembers every match, its just the incidents that a person remembers.

I agree with Hassan Nisar,

People in my country are not only morally but also intellectually bankrupt

^ What a stupid statement to make. He said that he was on 200, which was already a lie. And 200 is way far off from all possible alternatives you idiot. You don't heavily mistake things like that. So he lied right there in international area.

And if you think that he or other cricketers can't lie on international stage then you need to really reconsider how you look at things, because I just showed that he lied. And in the past we have seen all sorts of false and/or unproven allegations.

So much intellectual bankruptcy. YOU need to re-check how intellectual you are before making such overly simplistic claims such as he can't lie.

This seems to be the main argument from bharatis now, "he can't lie. You ******* idiots. He lied, and the evidence is in front of you and yet you're in denial.

infact the look on sachin's face says that it was a true incident......

now itd epends on how much u guyz believe in sachin's integrity.....

if u do, its obvious that the above incident was for real......

Mate, if Sachin said something like this then it would create huge drama. Maybe something similar happened but it's being blown out of proportion by Shewag.

If its a joke then, just take it as joke.

No one is blowing it out of proportion except Internet warriors.

btw where he said he was batting on 200 in a test match? POST VIDEO HERE!

Sachin has hit 2 sixes against Shoaib @ Karachi and Centurian.

watch video, his exact words are - 'pata nahi sledging mein kya hai, par aisa kuch hua tha hamare saath'.

Aisa kuch means, something similar. Just overreaction over trivial stuff.

Dil pe mat le yaar, it was just a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate, if Sachin said something like this then it would create huge drama. Maybe something similar happened but it's being blown out of proportion by Shewag.

no bro.....its not blown out of proportion.....

its just pakistanis felt insult in the use of language by sehwag.....

my analysis say that the incident is true..even the words spoken were true...... (now u arent immature to not know what language indians and pakistanis use while sledging......reference : gambhir-afridi :rofl:).....

so i dont think sehwag lied when he said 'Beta Beta Hota hai...Baap Baap hota hai'...... now frankly...sachin is everyones baap..... :P

its just u dont entertain such things said on international stage in front of whole world..... its a bit insulting and i do agree to it !

but again this doesnt make things LIES ! does it ?

If its a joke then, just take it as joke.

No one is blowing it out of proportion except Internet warriors.

btw where he said he was batting on 200 in a test match? POST VIDEO HERE!

How many times is he going to post the full video?
Watch this video after 1 minute and 30 seconds :angry:

The video posted above is edited version so they have edited that part

Last edited by a moderator:
^ theek hai, still he used words like 'aisa kuch', he was talking about sledging in a broad sense. Maybe it was an ODI, Maybe Sachin hit agressive four not six, samajne wale samaj gaye. Uska kehna ka matlab tha sledging mein kuch nahi rakha, he was not bragging.

But I do agree with warrior, it was kiddish to entertain crowd with such language. He should not have revealed words used for Akhtar.

So when is Sehwag getting a hair transplant?

Back
Top Bottom