What's new

Seeing Pakistan without old, hostile baggage

How do we know that? After all, if they all can claim that we are all terrorists.. how can we ignore that they might not all be bloodthirsty savages out for our blood? If you see their online comments, 90% of them are like that.. and if that can be taken as representation of their population(just like they accept what their media shows them) , why should we not assume the same?

Oscar,
You and I have both lived a part of our lives in the UK and USA.....a place that many Indians dream and yearn to go to. Every Indian i met there was not like this at all, well okay, maybe one that i remember from the state of Gujarat and an avid Modi supporter, but he had more qualms with his fellow Indians than i did with any of them. The issue is that these Indians are internet warriors, hiding behind 'profiles'.

It is easy to make an insult or crack a joke. Not so easy to do it in person, without getting your face fixed for free. I bet with you, 90% of the people here are probably pre-puberty. This is what is funny, that they think people like you and me have not met Indians in real life. Their comments everywhere are like this. Whether it's their own media, social media (case of Maria Sharapova not giving a fcuk shyt about their god Sachin Tendulkar) or when APJ Kalam was frisked at the US Airport, or when the US diplomats made fun of their non-beef diet while posted in India, the case of Devyani in USA and so on and so forth....or just pay a visit to Bharat-Rakshak. Or The HINDU, NDTV etc

Internet is a great place to get that 'feel superior' sensation. It is easy, and repercussions are non-existent. Even more interesting is that they throng to PDF like ants around that Honey jar you left open loose.

Surprisingly, they are addicted to our Food stuff in real life, from Shan masala to Rooh Afza, Hamdard Safi pretty common in South India (LOL)......our TV Dramas.....isn't it their own TV channel broadcasting Pakistani stuff there? Or our music. Or our clothes.

So there is the real world and then there is the Bharat-Rakshak type world.

This China investing in Pakistan thing has really gotten them.

(Higlighted bit)

Oh plzzz!! They are just some haters who have to hate us no matter what. I have seen a poster on this forum who said she/he had visited pak admired our hospitality but would go spewing jingoism and show hostility in typical indian way.
Hate for us is what feeds them. Flows in blood.

Refer to my signature.

Oscar,
You and I have both lived a part of our lives in the UK and USA.....a place that many Indians dream and yearn to go to. Every Indian i met there was not like this at all, well okay, maybe one that i remember from the state of Gujarat and an avid Modi supporter, but he had more qualms with his fellow Indians than i did with any of them. The issue is that these Indians are internet warriors, hiding behind 'profiles'.

It is easy to make an insult or crack a joke. Not so easy to do it in person, without getting your face fixed for free. I bet with you, 90% of the people here are probably pre-puberty. This is what is funny, that they think people like you and me have not met Indians in real life. Their comments everywhere are like this. Whether it's their own media, social media (case of Maria Sharapova not giving a fcuk shyt about their god Sachin Tendulkar) or when APJ Kalam was frisked at the US Airport, or when the US diplomats made fun of their non-beef diet while posted in India, the case of Devyani in USA and so on and so forth....or just pay a visit to Bharat-Rakshak. Or The HINDU, NDTV etc

Internet is a great place to get that 'feel superior' sensation. It is easy, and repercussions are non-existent. Even more interesting is that they throng to PDF like ants around that Honey jar you left open loose.

Surprisingly, they are addicted to our Food stuff in real life, from Shan masala to Rooh Afza, Hamdard Safi pretty common in South India (LOL)......our TV Dramas.....isn't it their own TV channel broadcasting Pakistani stuff there? Or our music. Or our clothes.

So there is the real world and then there is the Bharat-Rakshak type world.

This China investing in Pakistan thing has really gotten them.

I m surprised you didn't put 5000 years of ancient pak history crap in dere...but i agree indians in general are cowards...

Oscar is just mad on bout everyone..he is not fan of pakistanis either if you go by his history of posts.

Last edited:
I m surprised you didn't put 5000 years of ancient pak history crap in dere...but i agree indians in general are cowards...

Oscar is just mad on bout everyone..he is not fan of pakistanis either if you go by his history of posts.

Let me put it plainly.. Desis disgust me.
Being a desi feels like an insult almost everywhere one goes.
The repo they have built up is nothing short of pathetic.

Tch tch.

good..at least you are not being a freaking hypocrite like most pakistanis here. M not a fan of desis either...but for probably different reasons.
if wondering my user name, it was created during the time whn my hormones were high...you know sounded "cool" at that tym.

Last edited:
How do we know that? After all, if they all can claim that we are all terrorists.. how can we ignore that they might not all be bloodthirsty savages out for our blood? If you see their online comments, 90% of them are like that.. and if that can be taken as representation of their population(just like they accept what their media shows them) , why should we not assume the same?
I am surprised you make such a statement. You looked like someone who knows people (including Indian) in real world.
I am from North India. I lived in US for few years. I have felt more comfortable with some Pakistanis than with white or even some Indians. It is hard to get all the jokes of white and some just like to live in their Superior world.
The problem you highlight is the nature of Internet. Many of the members of both sides who are known to have extreme views, would not do so in real world. But on Internet, they just go wild.

Forums like PDF are good platform but not the subject. If one would like to discover better side of people, artistic forums are good.

good..at least you are not being a freaking hypocrite like most pakistanis here. M not a fan of desis either...but for probably different reasons.
if wondering my user name, it was created during the time whn my hormones were high...you know sounded "cool" at that tym.

Like who the bloody hell on earth are u to pass judgmnt on majority of pakistanis here and call them hypocrite.

Just shutup u hyporcitical nobody and take ur baggage elsewhere and getlost.------>>>>> thats the way to get out.

Like who the bloody hell on earth are u to pass judgmnt on majority of pakistanis here and call them hypocrite.

Just shutup u hyporcitical nobody and take ur baggage elsewhere and getlost.------>>>>> thats the way to get out.

I am surprised you make such a statement. You looked like someone who knows people (including Indian) in real world.
I am from North India. I lived in US for few years. I have felt more comfortable with some Pakistanis than with white or even some Indians. It is hard to get all the jokes of white and some just like to live in their Superior world.
The problem you highlight is the nature of Internet. Many of the members of both sides who are known to have extreme views, would not do so in real world. But on Internet, they just go wild.

Forums like PDF are good platform but not the subject. If one would like to discover better side of people, artistic forums are good.

Oh I know Indians well. But I think I am going to follow the crowd now.. if Indians can do it.. follow blind hate.. so can I.

Oh I know Indians well. But I think I am going to follow the crowd now.. if Indians can do it.. follow blind hate.. so can I.
lol.. That was quite mature of you..Point at anybody just to suit your own agenda..

RSS & SS have already done tht .. In case you forgot .. You have also killed over 160 Pakistanis by burning Samjuta Express train .. You have also vandalised Pak art exhibitions,beaten Pakistani students,stopped friendship busses,served acid to Pakistani cricketers and so on..

Meanwhile any indian who visits Pakistan only has positive things to say about Pakistan,Pakistani hospitality etc.

No offence but don't Hindus consider snakes sacred ? And worship them (Cobras) ?

Again no offence .. My exposure to hibduism is limited .

All on indian soil.Talk To me when they cross over to Pakistan side to harm civilians who are not at all interested in India.Then those people in pakistan will have the same reaction as the ones in india.Till then obvioulsly indians will be treated with less hostility in pakistan than pakistanis in india.

.Is it so hard for you tho understand that these reactions in inda are a result of pakisan pursuing "1000 cuts" policy against indians,who want nothing from pakistan but it wont leave them alone.

Have you forgotten how the jinnah mausoleum was washed after atal bihari vajpayi visited it.Do i set the standards for pakistni hospaitality by those actions?Being disingenuous is not appreciated .

I learnt from you guys to do that.

You shouldn't generalize. Also, stop hiding behind someone's back to justify your actions. Your actions are your actions.

You shouldn't generalize. Also, stop hiding behind someone's back to justify your actions. Your actions are your actions.

Again, learnt all of this from you guys.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom