What's new

Seeing Pakistan without old, hostile baggage

These stories are good at individual level but when it comes to a nation everyone must tow the same line where the nation interests lies.... We too don't have have any enmity either but given the track record of past I see no hope of good ties between two countries.....

These stories are good at individual level but when it comes to a nation everyone must tow the same line where the nation interests lies.... We too don't have have any enmity either but given the track record of past I see no hope of good ties between two countries.....

Nice write up

Indians should visit Karachi too and the western areas

How dearly I wish :(
But idiots on chairs dont issue VISA ...grrrr

Pakistan is cleaner than India that's why this indian was so shocked
Given the economy size and the amount of money indian muncipalties spend on cleanliness, paksitan is no match.
We are not the cleanlist, but we are moving very fast forward. Our current generation infrastructure itself speak for cleanliness.

But given that we are diverse and mixed, so we have both white and black patch side by side and we are trying to improve upon them.

Also Pakistan is not obsessed with India as India is with Pakistan
India barely constitutes an issue in Pakistan
While In India the hatred for Pakistan is the only thing keeping the country together otherwise it'd break apart

You know what 95% + people dont even know whats the capital of Pakistan. Only reason some one knows about pakistan is either due to mishap in kashmir or border skimish. People dont give a shit about pakistan in day to day life, the reason country is together is we all want to grow, earn and live a better life.

Previously cricket was a reason to talk about pakistan and its player, now we even dont know who all are part of pakistan cricket team, its all washed out. New generation has no association with pakistan.

Talking about story, there are 100s of such story that comes regularly in media from Pakistani visitors to India, be it for medical or be it for business trip

How dearly I wish :(
But idiots on chairs dont issue VISA ...grrrr

Given the economy size and the amount of money indian muncipalties spend on cleanliness, paksitan is no match.
We are not the cleanlist, but we are moving very fast forward. Our current generation infrastructure itself speak for cleanliness.

But given that we are diverse and mixed, so we have both white and black patch side by side and we are trying to improve upon them.

You know what 95% + people dont even know whats the capital of Pakistan. Only reason some one knows about pakistan is either due to mishap in kashmir or border skimish. People dont give a shit about pakistan in day to day life, the reason country is together is we all want to grow, earn and live a better life.

Previously cricket was a reason to talk about pakistan and its player, now we even dont know who all are part of pakistan cricket team, its all washed out. New generation has no association with pakistan.

India has more to spend on cleanliness plus considering that 60% of Indians open defecate, you can tell how much cleanliness is in your country.

And if 95% of your country don't care about Pakistan why are you guys so obsessed with us! You telling this to me on a PDF wow really this is a joke mate. An indian saying he's not obsessed with Pakistan while sitting on a PAKISTANI Site damn....

Your people are obsessed with us, the only reason your media exists is because of us and the only reason you are still a country is because of us. You guys are a joke mate thinking you some sort of superpower cause now you got a call center job lmao...

Most PAKISTANIs can only name one 3 states in India. That's Punjab, Kashmir and maybe Bengal. Heck when I joined I didn't even know any city in India except freaking Mumbai. That's how irrelevant you Indians are.

"People from both sides crave to discover each other".
(Salman badshah not u the writer and indians im talking abt)

NO NO NO!!!!!. WE DONT CARE ABT YOU. YOU DONT EXIST NEAR US.
WHY THE BLOODY HELL U DONT STOP STALKING US PAKISTANIS. WE HATE YOU WE HATE YOU WE DONT WANT ANY ANY ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU .

JUST GO AWAY WITH YOUR BLOODY MEAN DRAMAS WHERE U WRITE IN YOUR STUPID ARTICLE LIKE HERE THAT IN DELHI WHENEVER I SAW A PAKISTANI I THOUGHT THEY WERE TERRORISTS.OH SHUTUP U TERRORIST PEOPLE. YOU ARENT TERRORISTS WHEN YOUR SHAMELESS COMMON PEOPLE SUPPORT TERRORISM IN KASHMIR. OH JUST SHUTUP.

AND LOOK AT YOU WHEN YOU WRITE THERE IS MORE TO PAKISTANIS THAN FEROCIOUS FACES OF HAFIZ SAEED AND LAKHVI ,OH SHUTUP U TYPECASTING STUPID INDIAN.
BUT U KNOW WHATWE THINK , WE THINK INDIA DOESNT HAVE MORE TO OFFER BEYOND THAT BUTCHER MODI BEFORE WHOM LAKHVIS ND HAFIZ SAEEDS ARE ANGEL.

OH JUST SHUTUP. JUST GO AWAY. U ARENT WANTED.

Last edited:
I will repeat again, hospitality is part of who we are, it's extended to even the worst of enemies. No Pakistani will compromise his or her hospitality to have a cheap political argument.

Indians are welcomed here not because we like them but because of our cultural depth and how strongly we practice our traditions.

On the one hand, such incredible stories providing sky-high praise for Pakistan, and on the other, the behavior of actual Pakistanis on this forum:undecided:
when you try to become ignorant, hyper and start abusing Pakistan in many ways than off course you will receive a harsh reaction, People who are generous and who have good heart always get angry pretty quickly, specially when there is a debate between India and Pakistan, I have hundreds of Indian friends but they are not like the People on this forum either, and as you said. You are most welcome to Pakistan to find out that what real hospitality is like, and we The Pakistanis are the best People you will ever come across in this entire world, I bet you on this one.

why are you guys so obsessed with us! You telling this to me on a PDF wow really this is a joke mate. An indian saying he's not obsessed with Pakistan while sitting on a PAKISTANI Site damn....

Only a few Hundred Indians are regular members of PDF

India has more to spend on cleanliness plus considering that 60% of Indians open defecate, you can tell how much cleanliness is in your country.

When you talk about XX% defecate in open, then you are majorly reffering to people who live in villages.
Majorly these people dont defecate on streets, they go into nature and defecate and nature has its on natural way to take care of it. Please remember these people are not imbecile, they know where to defecate and where not.

And if 95% of your country don't care about Pakistan why are you guys so obsessed with us! You telling this to me on a PDF wow really this is a joke mate. An indian saying he's not obsessed with Pakistan while sitting on a PAKISTANI Site damn....

Barely a handful from remaining 5% are here on PDF, not because we are obsessed, but because of various reasons, like some might have past history associated with pakistan, others like me loves to interact with global people, travel and see the nature, since we cannot visit pakistan, forum like PDF gives us opportunity to see it through the eyes of PDF. And there are many who visited PDF for some XYZ reason and found that there is lot of misconception about India on PDF, so they joined to make things clear. And would not disagree that there a bunch of morons who joined to do score some brownie points.

Your people are obsessed with us, the only reason your media exists is because of us and the only reason you are still a country is because of us. You guys are a joke mate thinking you some sort of superpower cause now you got a call center job lmao...

Some of the biggest media houses in India are minting more money than some of the biggest corporates in pakistan without even speaking about Pakistan even for once in a month. Its your shallow vision and poor mindset, that you dont see more than call center and low level media. Rise above and see what global world sees in India and why are they rushing here, that would be an eye opener for you to raise your countries level.

Most PAKISTANIs can only name one 3 states in India. That's Punjab, Kashmir and maybe Bengal. Heck when I joined I didn't even know any city in India except freaking Mumbai. That's how irrelevant you Indians are.

When did we said we are relevant to you, we are relevant to your politicians, army and media, as our presence is what they sell to have there life.

I will repeat again, hospitality is part of who we are, it's extended to even the worst of enemies. No Pakistani will compromise his or her hospitality to have a cheap political argument.

Indians are welcomed here not because we like them but because of our cultural depth and how strongly we practice our traditions.

Thanks for your warm gesture and if you keep following your pure culture and traditions you would surely like Indians.

Like they say in Singapore, if you see a snake and an Indian kill the Indian first.

You can be kind to an Indian but never forget its nature.
Looking at your name, You must have beaten like $h!t when no Indian were around.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

When you talk about XX% defecate in open, then you are majorly reffering to people who live in villages.
Majorly these people dont defecate on streets, they go into nature and defecate and nature has its on natural way to take care of it. Please remember these people are not imbecile, they know where to defecate and where not.

Barely a handful from remaining 5% are here on PDF, not because we are obsessed, but because of various reasons, like some might have past history associated with pakistan, others like me loves to interact with global people, travel and see the nature, since we cannot visit pakistan, forum like PDF gives us opportunity to see it through the eyes of PDF. And there are many who visited PDF for some XYZ reason and found that there is lot of misconception about India on PDF, so they joined to make things clear. And would not disagree that there a bunch of morons who joined to do score some brownie points.

Some of the biggest media houses in India are minting more money than some of the biggest corporates in pakistan without even speaking about Pakistan even for once in a month. Its your shallow vision and poor mindset, that you dont see more than call center and low level media. Rise above and see what global world sees in India and why are they rushing here, that would be an eye opener for you to raise your countries level.

When did we said we are relevant to you, we are relevant to your politicians, army and media, as our presence is what they sell to have there life.

Thanks for your warm gesture and if you keep following your pure culture and traditions you would surely like Indians.

It maybe hard for you to believe considering the spoon fed Pakistanophobia Indian media subjects you to, but Pakistanis generally don't 'hate' Indians.

Indians are always around, every fifth person is Indian. No shortage anywhere :D.
Ok. Let's say there are only 4 including you. Then a mamba snake like yourself must have been quite a punching bag. :D

Back
Top Bottom