What's new

See how much Kashmiri love India and Indian forces.

Where did he mention his wife bro? Could you point me to the post.
post number 10, 13, 24, 27, 32, 34 on this thread alone.

he is trolling about the horrible rumours Reham Khan spread about Wasim Akrams late wife.

horrible stuff seeing this in Ramadan

post number 10, 13, 24, 27, 32, 34 on this thread alone.

he is trolling about the horrible rumours Reham Khan spread about Wasim Akrams late wife.

horrible stuff seeing this in Ramadan

@ranjeet she's passed on, have some respect. I don't want to see such posts.

When ever paradise call its angles they had served to save their land. No doubt more Wani & Butt will join freedom war with one bullet for one army personal head.

l_207026_043516_updates.jpg

One army man will be knock down with minor bullet in head.

Hope Kashmaries never protest on any martyred & keep saving their eye's.

:smokin:Because insurgency is a dangerous thing to cover. Just imagine what happens when an army jeep is coming to smash kashmaries head but before it confronted an IED on the road.:chilli:
There is no paradise, there are no angels. Its all a bunch of young people dying needlessly. Glamorizing loss of life is lowest of the lows. No one gets any martyrs paradise after being killed for there is no paradise. They just leave their family to suffer. Its a losing battle.

Paison ke liye bikane waali qaum humein batayegi azaadi ka matlab. Ameerikiyon ke ghulam, Cheeniyon ke ghulam, Saudiyon ke ghulam... Humein bahut acche se pata hai Jallianwala Bagh ki shahadat.. issiliye ab is mulk ke aur tukde nahi hone denge. Chahe woh kashmiri ho ya koi aur. Kashmir Hidustan hai aur rahega ... Jisko yeh na manzoor ho Jeep ke neeche jaa kar let sakta hai... Turant aazadi milegi... Nizam-e-mustafa kabhi Kashmir pe kaabiz nahi hone diya jayega.

Aur agar Gaadi ulat gayi to koi baat nahi... Tank le ayenge... Woh aur jaldi aazadi dilayega.
Kia baat Hai tank ki Yeh vo hi hain Jin hain chiwanda per hum nay nasht kiya tha :) or bhi kuch Hai to add ker lo. India mein toilets nahi hain quam Kia banao gay. Roti ko tarsiti quam koriyon per bikti Hai. İndia kay logon ko ghoor say daikho bhook say bahri Hai :) aaj hamain batain ker rahi Hai.
Masla to Yeh Hai kash tumhain sharam ati. Per west ko baich di Hai aab sambhalo Kashmir ko nexlites ko punjabi uthay to ro bhi nahi sakogay. Dheeraj rakho baniyo. :)

There is no paradise, there are no angels. Its all a bunch of young people dying needlessly. Glamorizing loss of life is lowest of the lows. No one gets any martyrs paradise after being killed for there is no paradise. They just leave their family to suffer. Its a losing battle.
well you convienc this to your people we know what we have and what we dont. maybe rape capital will learn something from person who's hiding in canada.

@waz how comes its allowed for @ranjeet to troll everyone in every comment on every thread about wasim akram and his late wife, he saying some disgusting stuff about a dead person and is lapping it up. how comes even after reporting his posts he still is trolling everyone with this.

please check all his comments to me yesterday every single one he is talking about wasim akram and the crazy allegations.

can't ban him...
he is the only active indian with more then 1000 post...

last man standing...you know !

WoW Amazing but i am very sorry, you are blocked by Ahmed85: better to watch this video instead to sitting here.....

Doc called Mr Achmed. Dropping acid all day is bad for your health.

achmed-the-dead-terrorist-07.jpg

i think your skeleton is much weak to kill me, on the other hand i have no fear of death. i am living vital life. That's why i can destroy Isreal in mere 10 min if Pakistani gov like. And you think about me, its mean you are going to lose you life.

You must join Indian Army & then i shall hunt you with thermal camouflage suit. :big_boss:

i think your skeleton is much weak to kill me, on the other hand i have no fear of death. i am living vital life. That's why i can destroy Isreal in mere 10 min if Pakistani gov like. And you think about me, its mean you are going to lose you life.

You must join Indian Army & then i shall hunt you with thermal camouflage suit. :big_boss:
You are wrong about the skeleton killing you. Its you actually, Mr Achmed. :lol:

Judging by your post, you also agree.
Enjoy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom