What's new

SEE AMAN KA TAMASHA BY INDIA

Indian hospitality, what else?
See who has bigger heart.

Its not just one case. Indian doctors also did free medical check up camp in Pakistan during Aman ki Asha.

People are treated in India for free of cost too. All during Aman ki Asha.

Even if we give heart, they take head of our soldier.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistani hospital turned down and Indian doctors gave financial exemption of 1.25 Lakhs.

All in Aman ki Asha.

I am posting these not to brag but to tell you we don't hate Pakistanis as you all think.

india needed a diversion from internal matter(dehli case) to divert attention of indian people and international media so they killed one pakistani soldies in border skirmish and next day up the anti and announced that pakistani soldiers killed two indian soldiers and added gruesome details with that incident. this is how they want aman ki asaha this is only a tamasha for them
mubashir lucman said the same above mention thing in the following video clip at the end

Rehman Malik is a clown and is working as a CIA and Indian Agent: Inam Ullah Niazi

well yes,there has been aman ki tamasha from us,but we had positive developments too.

guys,plz look @KRAIT 's post before joining the troll fest.

india needed a diversion from internal matter(dehli case) to divert attention of indian people and international media so they killed one pakistani soldies in border skirmish and next day up the anti and announced that pakistani soldiers killed two indian soldiers and added gruesome details with that incident. this is how they want aman ki asaha this is only a tamasha for them mubashir lucman said the same above mention thing in the following video clip at the end
Rehman Malik is a clown and is working as a CIA and Indian Agent: Inam Ullah Niazi
This is how Evil Indians are. Kindly see. We are full of hate.

What else can be expected? indians have small hearts..as Shahid Afridi put it rightly.

@KRAIT
janab the point is instead of facing the music from indian public on dehli case they turned the attention to LOC by starting a skirmish at the time when tensions were easing
this shows importance of aman ki asha for india i.e only tamasha janab nothing else

Since when Pakistanis started expecting Aman Ki Asha from Modi?

we don't expect aman from modi but modi doesn't have control over indian army on LOC who started a skirmish and have so far killed 3 Pakistani soldiers

@KRAIT
janab the point is instead of facing the music from indian public on dehli case they turned the attention to LOC by starting a skirmish at the time when tensions were easing
this shows importance of aman ki asha for india i.e only tamasha janab nothing else
Dude, Indian govt. is bashed for LOC incident too. Check Indian channels. All media, ex-Military officers, protestors on Delhi, all are bashing GOI.

We are not like your Government.

BTW even after LOC incident GOI said it will not stop peace process.

Stop believing in conspiracy theories. This habit of all of you is the main problem with Pakistan.

Tell your singers, actors, models and begging cricketers that lol

They already know that. Our singers , actors , are just doing their "JOB". Btw, our singers describe indian cities as "big open air toilet" (Ali Azmat describing Mumbai in Pakistan TV show...lmao).

You indians just dont want to have peace in the region..you media is a massive brainwashing machine and it always spew hatred towards Pak. What a shame...

They already know that. Our singers , actors , are just doing their "JOB". Btw, our singers describe indian cities as "big open air toilet" (Ali Azmat describing Mumbai in Pakistan TV show...lmao).

You indians just dont want to have peace in the region..you media is a massive brainwashing machine and it always spew hatred towards Pak. What a shame...

The people who are involved in aman ki asha do things their way and the detractors of aman ki asha do it their way. I am sure your country is full of both type of people(oh yes a third type of people like me who are plain indifferent), so is India.

Didn't you watch the videos I posted.

Back
Top Bottom