What's new

Secularism to go from Nepal constitution

Bhai i know you are a good man , but i think no one can do anything is pak.
the people are doing and doing great work . pakistan is not what you haev seen on media and films . i am witness of change from 1970 to 2000 pakistanis tasted religion now its time to back . but as you know other side is so strong and got much more power its taking time to be back . but its going back step by step . religion give to pakistanis 60000 deaths in just 10 years its not enough to learn ? same can apply in nepal .there is no end of religious madness .

what you know abut me ? you are getting personal while i am posting on topic only . leave it on me i am doing to make Pakistan secular more then you can dream . now abut religions i want to wrote some very harsh words but let it go have no mode to be spoil my night . religions lead humans nowhere but in dark ages . all of first world moved ahead after they throw away religions and become secular . what religions give to humans ? hate blood tears and stone age mentality ? faith in believing which we have yet to seen ? greed of life after death ? nepal or pakistan any nation go back in religion will be backward . pakistan is good example for this just loot pakistan before 1970 and then after .

Cut the crap and first make Pakistan secular then disband OIC . Nepal tried it for 8 years , they know demerits and merits of that better than you. Good night .

Cut the crap and first make Pakistan secular then disband OIC . Nepal tried it for 8 years , they know demerits and merits of that better than you. Good night .
if you dont have anything to defend your stone age religion worshiping of cow snake and monkey elephant .then you shut you mouth and move ahead ok . pakistan is not your country nor nepal . i was so sweet with you but seems you need some balls of steel in your mouth . go suck religion and drink urine .

its seems like you are eating shit and want nepal also do it with you while as a atheist i want you both eat food then shit . got it ?

the people are doing and doing great work . pakistan is not what you haev seen on media and films . i am witness of change from 1970 to 2000 pakistanis tasted religion now its time to back . but as you know other side is so strong and got much more power its taking time to be back . but its going back step by step . religion give to pakistanis 60000 deaths in just 10 years its not enough to learn ? same can apply in nepal .there is no end of religious madness .

Are you that old . Were you born before 1970 ??That won't apply to Nepal. She was declared Hindu nation for almost 80 years. No extremism , no death , no fanatism.

Your religion is different.

Are you that old . Were you born before 1970 ??That won't apply to Nepal. She was declared Hindu nation for almost 80 years. No extremism , no death , no fanatism.

Your religion is different.
how many nations have achieved super power status with religions ? its not only terror but also overall a country become shit with religion .nepal will be back 200 years with these actions .

my religion ?
Obama-Middle-FInger.jpg

if you dont have anything to defend your stone age religion worshiping of cow snake and monkey elephant .then you shut you mouth and move ahead ok . pakistan is not your country nor nepal . i was so sweet with you but seems you need some balls of steel in your mouth . go suck religion and drink urine .

its seems like you are eating shit and want nepal also do it with you while as a atheist i want you both eat food then shit . got it ?

Closet Islamist gone ape shit at the instance of making Pakistan secular or disbanding OIC. Did I get into details of Islam ?? Go, now phuk yourself as I exposed you.

how many nations have achieved super power status with religions ? its not only terror but also overall a country become shit with religion .nepal will be back 200 years with these actions .

my religion ?
Obama-Middle-FInger.jpg

Lol , Russia is quite orthodox , if you don't know till now.

Closet Islamist gone ape shit at the instance of making Pakistan secular or disbanding OIC. Did I get into details of Islam ?? Go, now phuk yourself as I exposed you.
monkey you were dancing here and you deserve a chain . you busted my balls ok . :lol: i have posted with respect but you deserve a middle finger so i have giving it to you :lol: religions huhh :tdown:

Says a guy living in christian majority secular USA.. Ha Ha... what an irony.

The Christians living in US are different than the ones that are based in nepal who are evangelical christians. They have one aim in life and that is to convert others.

Evangelicals are like islamic radicals except they use money instead of killings to achieve their goal.However go few hundreds years back, they were in the same boat as today's muslims extremists.

monkey you were dancing here and you deserve a chain . you busted my balls ok . :lol: i have posted with respect but you deserve a middle finger so i have giving it to you :lol: religions huhh :tdown:

That was expected from true closet Islamist. You know there I have been threw heck of name calling circles . Now it just doesn't cut anymore. :lol:

The Christians living in US are different than the ones that are based in nepal who are evangelical christians. They have one aim in life and that is to convert others.

Evangelicals are like islamic radicals except they use money instead of killings to achieve their goal.However go few hundreds years back, they were in the same boat as today's muslims extremists.
its not of the religions doing their best to convert others ? :lol: if there was any god why he make it so confusing ? he can give two option good and bad .rather then creating hundreds religions and inside then hundreds sect ?:rolleyes:

Not every religion is as destructive as islam...and hindusim is far from being qualify a "religion" like every other eastern "religions"..be it buddhism, sikhism, confucianism, etc...

Back
Top Bottom