What's new

Secularism to go from Nepal constitution

they will be ashamed for this one day . world can't turn back to stone age religions

Same people who criticize Pakistan being officially Muslim state are now cheering Nepal's decision of dropping secularism from its constitution. Hinduism is third largest religion in the world and it will remain so.

No we don't criticize as pakistan's only identity is that . But we belive it should be left on country itself to decide on that. They tried being secular for 8 years and would have finally concluded that it didn't suit them.

India will follow soon as Secular was not in our constitution to begin with. It was plastered on during onset of emergency . Referendum should be carried out if India wants to remain secular or she wants it like it was in 1950.

I am not expecting much from our nation bro..I would be contne,t If we could remove article 370 and pass uniform civil code.. :(

a backward step. I cant believe leftists who claim to bring equality and think beyond religion are supporting this.

in that aspect first do allow christian missionaries free hand in pak. btw if Hinduism is stone age then every religion is.
wow allow christian missionaries ? one poison replace with another ?:p: yes all of them are :lol: rather then ban religions they banned secularism :rolleyes:

Nothing apart from passing resolution on Kashmir every year without failing. :lol: So why not disband it ??
are nto you taking me offtopic ? nepal will sure remember one day secularism days . religion mixed with politics can make nepal another 200BC state but can not make it a developed nation . what you will say when prime minister claim we fly jets on accent times.another president said we have went moon before hundreds years

can you do that in pak? sincere qn, then what will hold together the country . just remember the qn. Pakistan ka matlab kya?
i wish i could but its not mean i have to sit silent

are nto you taking me offtopic ? nepal will sure remember one day secularism days . religion mixed with politics can make nepal another 200BC state but can not make it a developed nation . what you will say when prime minister claim we fly jets on accent times.another president said we have went moon before hundreds years

i wish i could but its not mean i have to sit silent

Did I took you offtopic na. First disband OIC remove the Islamic tagg from your country.Go first hold protest ,organise jalsa for disbanding it , then we will talk. Let even intent show and the process begin. Talk is cheap and is for addressing gullibles.

Though I agree some religion which can't adjust with others nowadays are part of problem.And you know world around which one is that major misfit.

Did I took you offtopic na. First disband OIC remove the Islamic tagg from your country.Go first hold protest ,organise jalsa for disbanding it , then we will talk. Let even intent show and the process begin. Talk is cheap and is for addressing gullibles.

Though I agree some religion which can't adjust with others nowadays are part of problem.And you know world around which one is that major misfit.
what you know abut me ? you are getting personal while i am posting on topic only . leave it on me i am doing to make Pakistan secular more then you can dream . now abut religions i want to wrote some very harsh words but let it go have no mode to be spoil my night . religions lead humans nowhere but in dark ages . all of first world moved ahead after they throw away religions and become secular . what religions give to humans ? hate blood tears and stone age mentality ? faith in believing which we have yet to seen ? greed of life after death ? nepal or pakistan any nation go back in religion will be backward . pakistan is good example for this just loot pakistan before 1970 and then after .

Back
Top Bottom