What's new

Secularism to go from Nepal constitution

What a genius. So now natural tragedies are determined by religion status. So making it a Muslim country will save it from earthquake. Retard.

dear college boy from poona or software engineer from bangalore, please think deeper into what i said... i did not mention islam even hiddenly.

Amazingly its commies who are saying this now. They have learned their lessons it seems.

only seculars has the patent and rights on GOD and GOD's creation ?

You are a sick human being whose true colours are clear as crystal.

please stop being reactionary... did i say i wish the death of another 10,000 nepalis??

all i wanted to say was that by removing the word "secular" so soon after the earthquake, the majority has not learnt the uselessness of religious bickering.

please stop being reactionary... did i say i wish the death of another 10,000 nepalis??

I should never have quoted you. You're actually pretty lowly when I think about it, and you are exactly the kind of person I'd laugh at (out of pity, mostly) in real life.

Closet Islamist.

I should never have quoted you. You're actually pretty lowly when I think about it, and you are exactly the kind of person I'd laugh at (out of pity, mostly) in real life.

Closet Islamist.

being even a "closet islamist" is lot more intellectual than being a openly sangh supporter.

i am sure another earthquake will make them say "yes" to secularism.

Just because they would like to become "Hindu" so you would like them to be killed by earthquake again???....Come on this post is not suitable for a person like you...

being even a "closet islamist" is lot more intellectual than being a openly sangh supporter.

Every one has their own opinion...At least Sanghis do not fight against their own nation unlike others...

Just because they would like to become "Hindu" so you would like them to be killed by earthquake again???....Come on this post is not suitable for a person like you...

Of course it is. It always has been, and now the guy is trying to hide behind a veil of words as usual.

Of course it is. It always has been, and now the guy is trying to hide behind a veil of words as usual.

Even i was surprised to see such nasty thought from him...His posts are always good to see...Anyway, it is a good thing Nepal has done....I hope and wish all the best for Nepal..

US sanctions
Christian countries will start seperatist movements.

Back
Top Bottom