What's new

Secularism is now a National Security Threat

Do you agree that Indian Media and their associated Marxist backers are now a Security threat?

• Yes, I can see reality without ideological Bias and numbers don't lie.

Votes: 43 75.4%
  • Maybe, But I am afraid to admit to myself the truth because of low self esteem.

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • No, I am from/originate from Kerala/Bengal and will use secular logic.

Votes: 10 17.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
that is why you ran off.
you will be persecuted once you return.

I am returning on 17th December, Indira Gandhi International Airport, will be there till 4th February. Jo ukhad sakta hai, ukhad le.

That's why only ISIS, the avid followers of Islam, or the Mullahs should be listened to.right??
Well you sound like a juvenile or some troll .Islam is not what saif ali khan is doing and islam is also not what isis is doing .
@ranjeet What do you mean ?? There won,t be any muslims left on PDF ? I don,t drink and I am not a womanizer. Actors are all kanjar people and no one practice any religion properly and is not that funny when they act like Islamic scholar's ? :lol:

Options in the opinion poll prove that Hindutva enthusists have remained dumb and clueless about everything as they were since its inception 100 years back.
then you have nothing to fear .... chacha420 lover. Enjoy secular terror in bengal.

my dear bro

If it was easy, it would be gone by now. Let's not play dead or worse hide the head in the sand. you sound like Islamists on our sides oof the border.
Maoists are history. When was the last Maoist related attack? :azn:

Coordinated development, good packages to surrendered militants and counter insurgency has helped almost entirely eliminate the threat.

Why dont you guys just burn alive all the secular s and minorities and get over with it..

Maoists are history. When was the last Maoist related attack? :azn:

Coordinated development, good packages to surrendered militants and counter insurgency has helped almost entirely eliminate the threat.
Then how come the GTI report state that half of the terrorist strikes in India were carried out by them and why did they grant almost all of the terrorist casualties to them. Not to mention terrorist attacks also grew 60% in India so its not on a declining curve either.

Last edited:
Then how come the GTI report state that half of the terrorist strikes in India were carried out by them and why did they grant almost all of the terrorist casualties to the them. Not to mention terrorist attacks also grew 60% in India so its not on a declining curve either.
Exactly.
And all the while this stupid media was going hindu terror and secularism.
there was a 15% incident wise rise in islamic terror too.

Then how come the GTI report state that half of the terrorist strikes in India were carried out by them and why did they grant almost all of the terrorist casualties to the them. Not to mention terrorist attacks also grew 60% in India so its not on a declining curve either.
Quote me the date when the report was issued.

Hindutva enthusists have remained dumb and clueless about everything as they were since its inception 100 years back.
Yeah and so the people have voted one of them to the post of Prime Minister with an unprecedented majority. I can understand, even sympathize with the sentiment that the people of India have let down the 'Nehruvian Model'.

You are in US.. cant prosecute you right now.

Notify us when you come back...

Do they have secular jail like Cellular jail in Andamans?o_O
Cellular jail had Savarkar locked up for a very long time. Hell, it's even named after him. I guess that makes it 'non secular'.

@AugenBlick - Urge you (again) to change the third poll option.

@seiko - India has never been secular since independence. This is Nehruvianism masquerading as Secularism.

Cellular jail had Savarkar locked up for a very long time. Hell, it's even named after him. I guess that makes it 'non secular'.

@AugenBlick - Urge you (again) to change the third poll option.

@seiko - India has never been secular since independence. This is Nehruvianism masquerading as Secularism.

Whatever mate, killing all these seculars will resolve the issue once and for all.. You can have your Hindu nation and am sure with all these half brains, it will be a land of honey and milk!!

Quote me the date when the report was issued.
This is the second edition of the Global Terrorism Index (GTI)
report which provides a comprehensive summary of the key
global trends and patterns in terrorism over the last 14 years
beginning in 2000 and ending in 2013.
You can find it here. Vision of Humanity
Its the GTI 2014 and (obviously) pertains to the data relating to 2013. It was released a few days ago.

Whatever mate, killing all these seculars will resolve the issue once and for all.. You can have your Hindu nation and am sure with all these half brains, it will be a land of honey and milk!!
I can see you are getting worked up and emotional. But cast that aside and you see this -

Since independence, India has had separate laws for communities.
It is funny that the Congress(so called secular) has been calling for separate laws and separate identities.

While it is so called communal BJP that has asked for a an Uniform Civil Code.

If you want I can give you an example right now, stating why India is NOT secular at all in the first place. It is pseudo Islamist. Meaning which, it is not truly beneficial to Muslims either, only helps to appease them.

Just like the Iraqis must be hating (American introduced) 'Democracy' without having it in the first place, Indians are getting fed up with this Nehruvian contruct. The more educated the people become, more will they oppose this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom