What's new

Secularism is now a National Security Threat

Do you agree that Indian Media and their associated Marxist backers are now a Security threat?

• Yes, I can see reality without ideological Bias and numbers don't lie.

Votes: 43 75.4%
  • Maybe, But I am afraid to admit to myself the truth because of low self esteem.

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • No, I am from/originate from Kerala/Bengal and will use secular logic.

Votes: 10 17.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just share me your concern with evidence of Hindu terrorism......
There are very few incident that too in course of 67 yrs of its independence....
I don't have to use word synonyms for terrorism n its fundamentalist religious branch.... I considered you rational posters here but this post seems to be avg. Pakistani paranoid about hindutvadi....
As you have made a very convenient conclusion I can also make in the same way all terrorism around the globe has its in only one religion..... Is not it correct now ?

Bhai Jan
Hindutvadies are are equally vicious when it comes to the use of Terror.

Babri, Gujarat and Modi are all closely linked.

I truly (and wrongly) hope that Modi will keep Hindutvadis in check after becoming PM.

So far he is a weak PM who is having hard time controlling his right wingers (carbon copy of Islamists).

Peace

my dear bro

If it was easy, it would be gone by now. Let's not play dead or worse hide the head in the sand. you sound like Islamists on our sides oof the border.

Yes it has gone down a lot. Much more area of Chandigarh is Maoism free compare to what it used to be a decade ago Andhra and other states are almost Maoism free. We have used mostly welfare measures to counter Maoism. New government has just given the permission to use chopper against Maoist. Few maoist surrender just couple of days back. Maoism (Used for Naxalism) is a movement generated from injustice and not from a mindset to not allow anybody to live who do not believe in our ideology. I hope you will recognize the difference.

Bhai Jan

I truly (and wrongly) hope that Modi will keep Hindutvadis in check after becoming PM.

So far he is a weak PM who is having hard time controlling his right wingers (carbon copy of Islamists).

Peace

Babri happened 22 years back.
Gujarat happened 12 years back.

Do you have anything from last 5 or 10 years to lay your facts which has substantial terror associated with Hindutvadies (whatever that is )?

Babri was not demolished because it is a mosque but we believe that it is a birth place of our GOD which was demolished by a general of Babar and build some structure there. 17000 Hindu shrines are demolished in Kashmir.

Gujarat happened because some Islamist think that they have a licence to kill and burn (you should have a problem with that). Modi?????? What is wrong with Modi???? PROPAGANDA????

Are you sure what you said is in effect on the ground? Then why do GOI recognizes/enforces Hindu marriage law, Muslim personal law? Why do we give reservations in govt funded organizations based on religion? I understand we need to help poor get education but then how come religion of the poor is relevant to draw conclusion that who gets the benefits?

Perhaps my choice of words was not correct. Instead of separation it is more of an inclusive approach in India.

I'll go with the third option in poll as it was upon insistence of keralites and bengalis that the word SECULAR was added to the preamble of Indian constitution in 1975.

Bhai Jan

Peace

Babri has historical tail just as gyanvapi mosque in kashi(temple converted into mosque) though I don't support the way it was demolished which led to riots in various parts of country.....
Do you know Godhra carnage before whole Gujarat boiled up which again led to spontaneous reaction from people n modi admin has brought the riots under control in just 5-6 days, 300 Hindus also killed not just Muslims however life of Hindus not worthwhile to count or consider from the eye of Pakistanis.. Imagine if similar scale of riots had happened in UP BIHAR OR BENGAL riots would have had no end with tacit support of CM to make score balanced(Muslim n Hindus lives were lost in equal numbers)... It was good job of media lynching on Modi to make him scapegoat eventually however truth hurt when SC constituted SIT gave him clean chit....
Our federal structure is such that modi cant have any control over these lunatics easily nor they have any mass support like isis ... Have you seen any Saffron Hindu from west coming down to India n joining such goony group...?
I have seen Pakistanis does not have any respect for modi even being elected as head of state for his alleged post Godhra riots but same way all of your Pakistani statesman from day one to this day including Bhutto mushraf n Sharif all are/were directly/indirectly involved in killing of thousands of indians so each time you elected a butcher of Indians you remember 1000 cuts remark... But Sharif n mushraf or even Bhutto not labelled a Mullah terrorist by Indias you know why coz we respect democratic mandate....

Thread title is bit misleading but it is perfectly okay in indian context to those indian who feel how word "Secularism" has been raped by our politicians from 47 to 2014....

Lets be rational n realistic while showing us(Dharmic populace) in poor light ....

Last n very important to tell you is India is secular by whatever virtues (you wish to count on) is because of same majority(Dharmics) not otherwise however my statement might ire some sections of secular brigade. Indians would fight all secessionist/fundamentalist with same vigor irrespective of ideology of fringe groups(Hindu or Muslims etc) ......

As the article points , there are 43 groups classified as Islamists, speratists and Naxals. The article raises objections that while mainstream media is hesitant to raise questions on these groups,under the guise of secularism, it is quick to jump on "Hindu terror" remark, Despite numbers to the contrary.
In a nutshell
a remote hindu terror possibility = Massive media attn
Islamists blowing bombs = very little coverage . (NSA got involved after lots of Social media activity).

No body denied the threat of Islamic terror in India or beyond, but how many civilian casualties has been caused by Indian muslim terror outfit, compared to Naxals or Bodo or Kamtapuri terror organizations? And how a Hindu India can be beyond the threat perceived from Islamic terror outfits?

Whats with changing the title?
I think that is allowed giving the history when most of titles depicting India in bad light where as the post content was not an iota close to it. Even though I personally dont like modifying titles.

Saif Ali Khan's statement is his 'personal' opinion and doesn't apply to any one else.
He is an actor who should stop pretending to be an authority over Islam followed by Hindu cheer leaders. Just because he's a known Muslim face doesn't mean what he has to say represents the opinion of Muslims.
Society is changed when prominent people of society take leads and do something different thus later becoming norm. He is a popular face and being Pataudi he holds some face value and respect.

Maoist Tetrror is easy to crush because it is not linked with a huge vote bank. It has a little support from across the world.

Had it been easy to crush, it had been crushed in the 80s at the onset of the movement. The only way to crush the Maoist movement is to bring development at the grass root level, and not by sending huge armada in every forest village.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom