What's new

Secularism is now a National Security Threat

Do you agree that Indian Media and their associated Marxist backers are now a Security threat?

• Yes, I can see reality without ideological Bias and numbers don't lie.

Votes: 43 75.4%
  • Maybe, But I am afraid to admit to myself the truth because of low self esteem.

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • No, I am from/originate from Kerala/Bengal and will use secular logic.

Votes: 10 17.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
raping.... you are damn angry :D

and people abuses khaki chaddis too
aur apne hi toh kar rahe hain baahar waalon ko nahi karne denge :D

Apne ghar mein nehi kar rahe hain, these guys are projecting a fascist & intollerent face of India to the world which is not true. Besides, don't you think the way these groups are continuously spewing venom against certain communities of Indians in every internet forum, online newspaper comments section, social media, etc. has its own negative effect? Don't you think this can slowly alienate people over a period of time? Ek internetwala computer mil gaya aur kund pare desh ki uddhar karne, these fellows don't even have the brains to think about the consequences of their action.

Had it been easy to crush, it had been crushed in the 80s at the onset of the movement. The only way to crush the Maoist movement is to bring development at the grass root level, and not by sending huge armada in every forest village.
Maoism can be defeated by all around attack on its infrastructure its ideology its support network and all around development and security to local people.

I am one of those who has voted for the third option, what is your next plan of action? :)

Don't go into name calling mate, I will feel very bad if I am forced to reply in kind to a fellow Indian.

@SarthakGanguly Bengalis, Keralites, Muslims, Christians, Seculars, Non-BJP supporters, Oppositions, Anti-RSS/VHP/Bajrang Dal, too many people suddenly became Pakistani mate, now Pakistan will claim 70% of our...oops...India's land! :)

She used exactly the same words pakistani posters on this forum use when we blame them for sponcering terrorism
Lol...
You're such a thick skull that there's no use arguing with you.
You think I am a communist ,you think UDF guys 're extremists. WOW!! You must be living in your own kinda wonderland.
Yes its true that somehow hindus 've not stooped to suicide bombing but I do believe that if guys of Bajrang dal and other such organizations 're given a free hand then more inicidents like samjhauta express blasts,Ajmer dargah attacks ,babri masjid demolition and Malegaon blasts would happen.

Apne ghar mein nehi kar rahe hain, these guys are projecting a fascist & intollerent face of India to the world which is not true. Besides, don't you think the way these groups are continuously spewing venom against certain communities of Indians in every internet forum, online newspaper comments section, social media, etc. has its own negative effect? Don't you think this can slowly alienate people over a period of time? Ek internetwala computer mil gaya aur kund pare desh ki uddhar karne, these fellows don't even have the brains to think about the consequences of their action.
i am not much active on social media but i only see some defender of secularism vs defender of faith wherever i see some religious debate and nowadays have seen some pakistanis too.

India Secularism means appeasing Special Community, which in Practical is Pesudo Secularism. Hence, Secularism is threat to India. :)
Sorry but there is no such term as Indian secularist as Indian constitution clearly refers to secular as a state matter, not a personal matter which can be practiced by individuals.

Options in the opinion poll prove that Hindutva enthusists have remained dumb and clueless about everything as they were since its inception 100 years back.
If this is your understanding of Hinduism, then neither Trinity nor Allah can show you the right path. Hinduism is born 100 years ago as per you if I correctly understood you?

Why do Secular TTA's always avoid my LOGICAL posts?

"Are they Afraid?" - Arvind Kejriwal.

The IDOLS of DEMOCRACY & SECULARISM........ Let's have a look at them.

DEMOCRACY - Championed by Chacha Nehru, he was the one who reached Gandhi when entire Congress (internal democracy) wanted Patel as the PM.

SECULARISM - Championed by Indira Gandhi, she ADDED Secular word to the constitution when there was EMERGENCY imposed on India.

WOW & Ppl blame Modi for dictatorship, against secular fabric, against democracy :lol:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom