What's new

Secularism is now a National Security Threat

Do you agree that Indian Media and their associated Marxist backers are now a Security threat?

• Yes, I can see reality without ideological Bias and numbers don't lie.

Votes: 43 75.4%
  • Maybe, But I am afraid to admit to myself the truth because of low self esteem.

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • No, I am from/originate from Kerala/Bengal and will use secular logic.

Votes: 10 17.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Secularism will lead to the balkanisation of South India and the lebanonisation of North India unless direct action is taken.

He is talking about reforms which is good. But he is no authority on Islam and Muslims.

He is talking about reforms which is good. But he is no authority on Islam and Muslims.

He is talking about a new movie where he wishes to portray a new prophet for Islam. Dude wants to get blown up..

@AugenBlick wtf is this mate "No, I am from/originate from Kerala/Bengal and will use secular logic" :lol:

BTW, those who have voted for this option should go to Pakistan!

I am one of those who has voted for the third option, what is your next plan of action? :)

See the post below your's :D
These are real creatures.

Don't go into name calling mate, I will feel very bad if I am forced to reply in kind to a fellow Indian.

Spoken exactly like a pakistani :rofl:
@ranjeet @wolfschanzze :rofl:
@ARPANET

@SarthakGanguly Bengalis, Keralites, Muslims, Christians, Seculars, Non-BJP supporters, Oppositions, Anti-RSS/VHP/Bajrang Dal, too many people suddenly became Pakistani mate, now Pakistan will claim 70% of our...oops...India's land! :)

Last edited:
Nah, he is in India.

Sure, lets keep telling ourselves that some idiot high on Islamic state or something else will not be able to get access to fertilizer, batteries, wires and a nokia 2100 to detonate it.

seriously dude, what someone says something on some PDF has nothing to do with the reality.
May be or may be not. But one thing is for sure, Indians do look ugly in front of the rest of the world when they silently watch and enjoy the practically raping of their own by their countrymen.

The IDOLS of DEMOCRACY & SECULARISM........ Let's have a look at them.

DEMOCRACY - Championed by Chacha Nehru, he was the one who reached Gandhi when entire Congress (internal democracy) wanted Patel as the PM.

SECULARISM - Championed by Indira Gandhi, she ADDED Secular word to the constitution when there was EMERGENCY imposed on India.

WOW & Ppl blame Modi for dictatorship, against secular fabric, against democracy :lol:

May be or may be not. But one thing is for sure, Indians do look ugly in front of the rest of the world when they silently watch and enjoy the practically raping of their own by their countrymen.
raping.... you are damn angry :D

and people abuses khaki chaddis too
aur apne hi toh kar rahe hain baahar waalon ko nahi karne denge :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom