What's new

Secularism is now a National Security Threat

Do you agree that Indian Media and their associated Marxist backers are now a Security threat?

• Yes, I can see reality without ideological Bias and numbers don't lie.

Votes: 43 75.4%
  • Maybe, But I am afraid to admit to myself the truth because of low self esteem.

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • No, I am from/originate from Kerala/Bengal and will use secular logic.

Votes: 10 17.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am cool with the poll options, I am a Bengali from Bengal, and I WILL use my secular logic, as I strongly believe that secularism is the only way forward for India. :)

There is a beautiful thread running about photos before 90s from one of our neighbouring countries, and today members from that country are asking: "What happened to our beautiful country"! Well, secularisn DID NOT happen in their country, and I don't want MY COUNTRY to follow their path and get a similar shock looking back 30 years from now. For that if some of our countrymen think that we are traitors, let them be, in any case we are not looking for a "Certificate of Patriotism" from anybody, we have proven our patriotism whenever and wherever required, maybe more than many others, and will do so again whenever and wherever required, but I refuse to declare 15 crore of 'us' terrorists.

Secularism is not a threat, it is our strength, maybe the OP wanted to write "Secularism, as the political parties practice it in India, is a threat", but I only assume that, since these are finer differences and might be hard to distinguish for many.

However, I believe we all want good for our country, it's just that I don't agree with what some here think is good for our country, and I have both reasons and liberty to think otherwise. :)
Try to read below and understand the premise
The reading people can clearly see whats going on. A bunch of crappy heads dont dictate how others should live and behave or whats good for country on what the basis of what they believe.

The article is infact an eye opener. Clearly it states and is proved that the issues of our internal security are in danger due to works of Islamic terrorists and the naxals from the red corridor, ....a large portion of media unnecessarily focused and made up writings based on fantasy or very minute incidents and invented a new group called Hindutva/ saffron terrorists...

There was no organised crime/violence based Hindu organisations but the medias 'invented" them, nurtured them... and the ones you see on this forum are by-products of their creation which is what a very recent phenomenon.

The only security threat are braindead fukcheads like those internet hindutva idiots on PDF.....
The numbers in the OP don't agree with you .... these numbers haven't agreed with you ever.

I am cool with the poll options, I am a Bengali from Bengal, and I WILL use my secular logic, as I strongly believe that secularism is the only way forward for India. :)

There is a beautiful thread running about photos before 90s from one of our neighbouring countries, and today members from that country are asking: "What happened to our beautiful country"! Well, secularisn DID NOT happen in their country, and I don't want MY COUNTRY to follow their path and get a similar shock looking back 30 years from now. For that if some of our countrymen think that we are traitors, let them be, in any case we are not looking for a "Certificate of Patriotism" from anybody, we have proven our patriotism whenever and wherever required, maybe more than many others, and will do so again whenever and wherever required, but I refuse to declare 15 crore of 'us' terrorists.

Secularism is not a threat, it is our strength, maybe the OP wanted to write "Secularism, as the political parties practice it in India, is a threat", but I only assume that, since these are finer differences and might be hard to distinguish for many.

However, I believe we all want good for our country, it's just that I don't agree with what some here think is good for our country, and I have both reasons and liberty to think otherwise. :)
wow!!!
SUEPRLIKE!! ...I'm bookmarking your post.
@Sidak
May be that day on @scorpionx 's thread I could not explain it to you well that how secularism in our country works.And why its the only way forward.While I advocated secularism,you said secularism would divide India.
I think @DRAY has explained it well here.
@AugenBlick - You pessimist!! ...you should also read this post.

And this is the thread DRAY is talking about

Pakistan before 90s (Coloured Photos)

Last edited:
98 % Indian Muslims give a dam about what this joker has to say specially when it comes to Islam. I find this journalist so dumb that he consider Saif a mainstream Muslim.

Says the Pakistani spokesperson of 98% Indian Muslims....

wow!!!
SUEPRLIKE!! ...I'm bookmarking your post.
@Sidak
May be that day on @scorpionx 's thread I could not explain it to you well that how secularism in our country works.And why its the only way forward.While I advocated secularism,you said secularism would divide India.
I think @DRAY has explained it well here.
@AugenBlick - You pessimist!! ...you should also read this post.

And this is the thread DRAY is talking about

Pakistan before 90s (Coloured Photos)
Feelings and emotions are chemicals in your brain.
Numbers don't lie and they clearly show how secularism is killing india

Feelings and emotions are chemicals in your brain.
Numbers don't lie and they clearly show how secularism is killing india
What numbers??
A pessimist would see what he wants to see and what he believes.Why would somebody loathe the minorities so much?
The third option is your poll shows how you twist facts and how you tag anyone and everyone who doesn't share the same opinion as your's.

What numbers??
A pessimist would see what he wants to see and what he believes.Why would somebody loathe the minorities so much?
The third option is your poll shows how you twist facts and how you tag anyone and everyone who doesn't share the same opinion as your's.
these numbers :rolleyes:

The GTI report tells us that some 43 different terrorist groups divided into three distinct divisions of Islamists, Separatists and Communists have been the main culprits in India.
Apart from Islamic terrorism, nearly half of all terror-related casualties in India in 2013 (192 out of 404) have been on account of Maoist violence. So India suffers from a double whammy from Islam as well as Communists, or in extension from both “secularism polity” and also from the “Left”. Yet, even a cursory glance on the media narrative throughout 2013 would paint a picture completely different.
And…
Terrorism increased by 70 per cent in India from 2012 to 2013.
The number of attacks also increased, with 55 more attacks in 2013 than 2012.

Its not just in India...its happening all over the worls...there's 61% rise in terrorist attacks now.So what exactly is your point???

Global terrorism has increased five folds
Read this:
And, most importantly, India is 6th in the world, and all the five countries above us are acknowledged by everyone in the world as basket cases!

Yet, the dominant editorial and media narrative of 2013 was about the dangers for India due to the ascendancy of “fringe right wing Hindu” groups. How could all our collective media/thought leadership fail us so easily? How could the entire Dilli-based editorial class miss the elephant in the room?
So just because terrorism everywhere is increasing, it is ok for it to increase in India? lol ... I hope you never lose someone in a terrorist attack , you will understand the insensitivity in putting numbers on victims.

Basic premise of article
Naxals and Islamists are joining together to finish Hindus and the mainstream is only concerned wit "saffron terror" however there are NO HINDU TERROR GROUPS. zero , nil ,nada. The burqua of secularism is being used to shied anti hindu terrorists.

Read this:

So just because terrorism everywhere is increasing, it is ok for it to increase in India? lol ... I hope you never lose someone in a terrorist attack , you will understand the insensitivity in putting numbers on victims.

Basic premise of article
Naxals and Islamists are joining together to finish Hindus and the mainstream is only concerned wit "saffron terror" however there are NO HINDU TERROR GROUPS. zero , nil ,nada. The burqua of secularism is being used to shied anti hindu terrorists.
Terrorism is on the rise everywhere.
LeT,Naxals,SIMI etc 're known terrorist groups.But many hindutva groups like Maharashtra navnirman sena border near being urban terrorists.
Extremists views in all forms must be curbed.

Terrorism is on the rise everywhere.
LeT,Naxals,SIMI etc 're known terrorist groups.But many hindutva groups like Maharashtra navnirman sena border near being urban terrorists.
Extremists views in all forms must be curbed.
lol so how many suicide blasts did MNS carry out :D
:rofl:
you really can't argue numbers levina-jaan ;) dont name a few regional goondas as terrorists. DONT SHIFT GOAL POSTS.

And if you want to crub extremists start with UDF and muslim league in kerla

lol so how many suicide blasts did MNS carry out :D
you really can't argue numbers levina-jaan ;) dont name a few regional goondas as terrorists. DONT SHIFT GOAL POSTS.

And if you want to crub extremists start with UDF and muslim league in kerla
Lol...
You're such a thick skull that there's no use arguing with you.
You think I am a communist ,you think UDF guys 're extremists. WOW!! You must be living in your own kinda wonderland.
Yes its true that somehow hindus 've not stooped to suicide bombing but I do believe that if guys of Bajrang dal and other such organizations 're given a free hand then more inicidents like samjhauta express blasts,Ajmer dargah attacks ,babri masjid demolition and Malegaon blasts would happen.

Last edited:
Quote me the date when the report was issued.

Yeah and so the people have voted one of them to the post of Prime Minister with an unprecedented majority. I can understand, even sympathize with the sentiment that the people of India have let down the 'Nehruvian Model'.
Please, Mr.Ganguly. I expect people like you to be smart enough (unlike the other usual idiots here championing radical Hindutva) to realize some basic facts. 16th of May'2014 was not a victorious moment for rabid Hindu nationalism in India. The elected prime minister did talk about equal treatment for all the citizens of India, didn't he? So says the ideology of secularism. If one has to go find some difference between this particular political philosophy with what our elected prime minister preached before the elections there is none. What I despise is the unnecessary hatred and vilification for an ethical concept by some political illiterates on an international forum to promote their own distorted version of national integration whose fundamental principle is to alienate its opposition, be it an ethno-linguistic group or a religious community. What is more worrying is the support for such bigotry among the neo-patriots who like you could hardly differentiate between soft Hindutva (a civilizational nationalist version) and the fanatical interpretation of Hindutva.
As far as your dissension against 'Nehruvian model' is concerned, Nehru ruled for about 17 years and tried to implement his policies in a more or less democratic way. After his death, how many years passed? Don't you think its a bit absurd and kind of escapist maneuver to shift the blame on a man in grave for the failures we suffered for the last 50 years? Unlike the current leaders, Nehru did not think his principles absolute. He once wrote,"Perfection, is beyond us for it means in the end, and we are always journeying, trying to approach something that is ever receding. And each one of us are many different human beings with their inconsistencies and contradictions, each pulling in different directions." Had he have resurrected today, his words might not have varied much with what Modi preached during his election campaigns. And ironically, the person who had quite been at friction with Nehru, agreed on this particular principle and more irony is that man is subjected to the greatest reverence by the ultra nationalists here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom