What's new

Secularism is now a National Security Threat

Do you agree that Indian Media and their associated Marxist backers are now a Security threat?

• Yes, I can see reality without ideological Bias and numbers don't lie.

Votes: 43 75.4%
  • Maybe, But I am afraid to admit to myself the truth because of low self esteem.

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • No, I am from/originate from Kerala/Bengal and will use secular logic.

Votes: 10 17.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These radicals had been dormant for 6 decades since independence, they think this new government will tread in their path.
Brother, There is one personal incident which I will tell you. There was one my cousin's brother in law who was in love with a Muslim girl in Azamgarh UP. He was studying in DU. Big group of people came to Delhi and murdered him in broad day light. When we approached athorities in central as well as state machinery, we were told straight that arresting them will lead to communal tension in district and neighboring areas. Second incident was when my jija ji was murdered with a small kid by none other than a pious Muslim Mukhtar Ansari and state machinery said if they act there will be communal violence. To hell with this secularism where we can't live in peace. It is all ok when you follow their version of Islam only. Otherwise you become communal yourself. That's why when people started saying UP and especially Purvanchal and western north Up is terror factory, I was on the forefront in supporting them. I don't know whether you or your any of relatives have gone through like this yet. Then only you will come to know their version of secularism. Thank you.

I have already told you all about how my uncle was cut into more than 30 pieces and government abandoning us saying if action taken will raise communal tension in Khar Bandra areas. I have no love for sickulers. Period.

Some bad painful yaadein came back in mind. Never wanted this. I am out.

Biggest threat to India is not Islamist terrorism but maoist terror from Left and Hindutvadi terror from the right.

Maoist Tetrror is easy to crush because it is not linked with a huge vote bank. It has a little support from across the world.

Word Secularism is used in India to bully Hindus. They are cleansed from Kashmir but nobody raise the voice. We are burnt alive in train, No secular come and meet the family of victim and console. Secular do not raise the voice when some people like owasi openlt threat to kill 100 crore hindus. Their secularism confined to make issue out some incident like shivsena MP ask the Muslim restaurant manager to test the roti saying that ise kha ke dikhao when he was on fast. There is an urgent need to bury this fake secularism from India in national interest.

98 % Indian Muslims give a dam about what this joker has to say specially when it comes to Islam. I find this journalist so dumb that he consider Saif a mainstream Muslim.

Since when 98% Indian Muslim met you and illuminated u with thought?

Indian Muslims are Hindu-Muslim, They are not terrorrist-Muslim. Indian Muslims are most peaceloving Muslim on earth. Instead of having larget Muslim population Indian contribution to Global Jihad is NILL...

Modi jee is a Good man , He will Channelize Indian Muslim potential in Nation Building,

Ajit Dobal is Working to eliminate fringe elements of Indian Muslim. Soon you will see and Indian(Hindu) Muslim anti-terrorist Squad.. Indian(Hindu) Muslim will fight and kill Terrorist-Muslim...

Since when 98% Indian Muslim met you and illuminated u with thought?

Indian Muslims are Hindu-Muslim, They are not terrorrist-Muslim. Indian Muslims are most peaceloving Muslim on earth. Instead of having larget Muslim population Indian contribution to Global Jihad is NILL...

Modi jee is a Good man , He will Channelize Indian Muslim potential in Nation Building,

Ajit Dobal is Working to eliminate fringe elements of Indian Muslim. Soon you will see and Indian(Hindu) Muslim anti-terrorist Squad.. Indian(Hindu) Muslim will fight and kill Terrorist-Muslim...
Indians Muslims are not Hindu Muslims they are Muslims. As for Modi he will make sure Muslims get more pissed of and they get more angry. As for your so called Anti Terror Squad they are quite good at making Muslims more and more angry .

The poll and the OP are two different things.

I wish I had not clicked at the poll first. But then I am one of those "click first think later" kind of guy.

But the OP is just bunch of cr@p meant to flame Hindutva chauvinism.

Biggest threat to India is not Islamist terrorism but maoist terror from Left and Hindutvadi terror from the right.

Swarajya, is the piece of $hit rag of a paper not too different from the Qaida and IS videos.

Just share me your concern with evidence of Hindu terrorism......
There are very few incident that too in course of 67 yrs of its independence....
I don't have to use word synonyms for terrorism n its fundamentalist religious branch.... I considered you rational posters here but this post seems to be avg. Pakistani paranoid about hindutvadi....
As you have made a very convenient conclusion I can also make in the same way all terrorism around the globe has its in only one religion..... Is not it correct now ?

These all countries and organizations have one thing in common USA ..agreed or not so problem is USA

Psecularism and reservation are the biggest roadblocks in the development of the country.

Even certain Muslim universities have reservation(as high as 50%) for Muslims whereas what do the general Hindus get?

ghanta[1].jpg

Indians Muslims are not Hindu Muslims they are Muslims. As for Modi he will make sure Muslims get more pissed of and they get more angry. As for your so called Anti Terror Squad they are quite good at making Muslims more and more angry .

Indian Muslim are Hindu by culture..

Hinduism give provision of One God.. So if Muslim are praying One God, they are Hindu..

Maoist Tetrror is easy to crush because it is not linked with a huge vote bank. It has a little support from across the world.

my dear bro

If it was easy, it would be gone by now. Let's not play dead or worse hide the head in the sand. you sound like Islamists on our sides oof the border.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom