What's new

Secular by Necessity

Status
Not open for further replies.
The punishment is proscribed in Quran but as u said, in a pathetic and corrupt judicial system of Pakistan, that would be mostly misused. In Islam, an Islamic state can change punishments. There are recommendations in Quran and they are the upper boundaries. For example, according to my limited knowledge, u cannot give death punishment for theft but u can give a lighter punishment than cutting off hand. One example is that of Islamic way of divorce. You have to give divorce in 3 different sitting, so as to eliminate emotional decision. But then in times of Umar RA, cases of 3 talaqs in one sitting became common and most would later regret it and change their decision. This led the khalifa to change the law so whoever gave 3 talaqs in one sitting,the talaq would be considered official and with no option of reverting and changing decision plus 10 lashes. It was a punishment for not following the proper way of talaq in Islam. It shows that laws and punishments can be amended based on the era and its need, as long as it does not collide with the basics. Not cutting off hand as a punishment for theft does not collide with the basics of Islam. There is ijma is Islam, there is alot of freedom given in Islam. The problem is we let mullah interpret it for us and every mullah have made his groups and followers. Can u believe that mullahs will actually tell u not to study Quran urself because u might not understand it and go astray so u have to learn it from him and believe how he explains it. While its written in Quran very clearly that its sent in simple and easy language so that u can understand it easily. So should we believe what mullah says or the what the Quran say?
What you have stated seems reasonable to me. Now please look at this @zarban fellow in this thread. He apparently supported TTP according to @sainthood. You appear to be a moderate person. Whose vision would be realized in an Islamic state: Yours or Zarbans?
What if you found yourself in the minority of moderate muslims... and suddenly find yourself in the barbaric perversion of islam by TTP ruling the land and dispensing "justice"?

You have stated that Mullahs do a poor job of interpretation. This is actually my point. Even the experts can't agree, how are 200 million people supposed to come to a consensus?

I am not trying to win an argument against you. I am trying to demonstrate that applying your reasoning in the practical world has proven to be impossible.

You have said there are no sects in Islam. I agree. Nowhere in Quran does it say sunni or shia. However, you cannot dismiss that in the real world there are Sunnis and Shias -- and they will fight to the death if either side tries to impose its way of life on the other.

Again - this is not about proving anyone wrong but determining what is best for Pakistan.
You need to define what secularism is, especially as a Muslim or if you live in a Muslim country. I live in the US, which is -- technically -- a secular country, in that religion and politics are separated. The US Constitution contains language that prohibits the establishment of a state religion.

In the case of Muslim countries like Pakistan, there's no such separation. Islam is Pakistan and Pakistan is Islam.

Secularism is India ... cow vigilantes, love jihads, gowalkar, bjp, rss,vhp, communal riots, akhand bharat fetishizing, beef bans, hindutva, sachar commitee report, casteism, dalit persecution.

I hate these dumb pajeet posts. "I live in amreeka dubba dubba ding ding"

Muslims should be the judge. Right now no country is fully Islamic. That still doesn't give you excuse to be secular. Clergy agrees or not still doesn't justify your secularism. In Islam you have to keep struggling to establish ALLAH deen on this world. That is your duty as Muslim. Those who betray this duty will face wrath of ALLAH. Secularism is all out Kufr.
So no country is islamic but muslims (followers of islam) should be judge. Do you recognize the hint of familial history of mild retardation in your own words?

you just said no country has gotten it right for several centuries. no sect has it right. however, but mr. Zarvan the genius can figure it all out !
Meray munna, remember one thing. for every hard-a$$ there is a bigger hard-a$$ out there. You try to impose a certain society, a purist will out-do you and put you on the gallows. If you are conservative muslim, Taliban will outdo you. If you are Taliban, ISIS will outdo you. Learn from ibratnaak deaths of Robespierre and Trotsky.

excuse typos.

So no country is islamic but muslims (followers of islam) should be judge. Do you recognize the hint of familial history of mild retardation in your own words?

you just said no country has gotten it right for several centuries. no sect has it right. however, but mr. Zarvan the genius can figure it all out !
Meray munna, remember one thing. for every hard-a$$ there is a bigger hard-a$$ out there. You try to impose a certain society, a purist will out-do you and put you on the gallows. If you are conservative muslim, Taliban will outdo you. If you are Taliban, ISIS will outdo you. Learn from ibratnaak deaths of Robespierre and Trotsky.

excuse typos.
I can use lot of words for you but I won't. But what you need to decide is that whether you are a Muslim or not. If you are Muslim then sorry you have no other choice. We Muslims were rulers because we got Islam right. When we betrayed Islam and our leaders became seculars and tried to impose western crap on us our downfall started. Islam is a whole system and struggle between Islam and Kufr is eternal so those trying to impose western system on Muslims will be stopped. Secondly Islam is a whole system from Governance to Economic to criminal to social and moral. If you can't accept it then why call yourself a Muslim because denying it is doing Kufr. So it's you who is confused as hell not me. So it's you who need to take a clear stand. You claim that you are not an Atheist but all your thoughts and actions suggest that. We had it right for centuries that is why we defeated two super powers and ruled for 1000 years all over the world. So please Islam is clear. It's you who need to end your confusion.

This level of rationalism takes time to spread but when it will Pakistan will be a shadow of what it is now.

We are going to laugh at the days of open drains and mobs. Trust the process. Jinnah is cleverer than you think.

This level of rationalism takes time to spread but when it will Pakistan will be a shadow of what it is now.

We are going to laugh at the days of open drains and mobs. Trust the process. Jinnah is cleverer than you think.
The so called Rationalism will never spread in Pakistan.

We Muslims were rulers because we got Islam right.
No, we were rulers because we had good governance, justice providing judges, we valued education, science and technology. Then we started worshiping Mullahs and turned into Islamists. Rest is history

The so called Rationalism will never spread in Pakistan.
when you make this guy your abu- ofcourse it wont
2212.jpg

or anyother guy who says
Allah, rusool, allah,allah, islam,sharia, islam and than proceeds to destroy your cites - no place for rationality in that place

When you truly consider him father of the nation- rationality will spread, nation will prosper
Jinnah1945c.jpg

I can use lot of words for you but I won't. But what you need to decide is that whether you are a Muslim or not. If you are Muslim then sorry you have no other choice. We Muslims were rulers because we got Islam right. When we betrayed Islam and our leaders became seculars and tried to impose western crap on us our downfall started. Islam is a whole system and struggle between Islam and Kufr is eternal so those trying to impose western system on Muslims will be stopped. Secondly Islam is a whole system from Governance to Economic to criminal to social and moral. If you can't accept it then why call yourself a Muslim because denying it is doing Kufr. So it's you who is confused as hell not me. So it's you who need to take a clear stand. You claim that you are not an Atheist but all your thoughts and actions suggest that. We had it right for centuries that is why we defeated two super powers and ruled for 1000 years all over the world. So please Islam is clear. It's you who need to end your confusion.

Islam for 1000 years was not a monolith you unthinking parrot. There were Mughals, Safavids, Ummayads, Fatimids and a dozen more. Each had a different system. Were the drunk, opium addict, fratricidal, bachay-baaz mughal rulers correct? just within each mughal emperor, Islam was interpreted and applied differently. Akbar basically was a heretic with his new religion. Aurangzeb was much more to your liking. etc.

Broaden you horizon. read more books. and try different ways to think. here is a visual aid:

View attachment 790506

We had it right for centuries that is why we defeated two super powers and ruled for 1000 years all over the world.
We defeated two super powers because of great Arab Generals like Khalid Bin Waleed who didn't lose a battle in his lifetime, not even when he fought against Muslims and defeated them in Ghazwa Uhad. It wasn't because of Islam he won battles, but because he was a brilliant military General.

View attachment 790504
or anyother guy who says
Allah, rusool, allah,allah, islam,sharia, islam and than proceeds to destroy your cites - no place for rationality in that place

When you truly consider him father of the nation- rationality will spread, nation will prosper
View attachment 790505
Quad e Azam could not never become Abu of Islamists like @Zarvan
His Mullah Abbus called him Kafir e Azam at that time and thanked God they were not involved in the sin of making Pakistan
6F944A33-10C9-4A76-844B-65CDE5E8E70A.jpeg

Islam for 1000 years was not a monolith you unthinking parrot. There were Mughals, Safavids, Ummayads, Fatimids and a dozen more. Each had a different system. Were the drunk, opium addict, fratricidal, bachay-baaz mughal rulers correct? just within each mughal emperor, Islam was interpreted and applied differently. Akbar basically was a heretic with his new religion. Aurangzeb was much more to your liking. etc.

Broaden you horizon. read more books. and try different ways to think. here is a visual aid:

View attachment 790506
I read a lot so stop trying to lecture me. We destroyed super powers by following Islam not by adopting the kufr of secularism or any other system of kufr. Islam remains the same. How about you either become Muslim or be secular. Both are not same things
View attachment 790504
or anyother guy who says

View attachment 790505
Yes he also wanted Islam. No he wasn't secular and followed westernised so called rationality. Secular are biggest liars when it comes to Jinah. He was the very guy who gave you two nation theory

We destroyed super powers by following Islam
How? By praying?
How about you either become Muslim or be secular. Both are not same things
How do you "become" secular? Is this some kind of religion?
Yes he also wanted Islam. No he wasn't secular and followed westernised so called rationality. Secular are biggest liars when it comes to Jinah. He was the very guy who gave you two nation theory
He wanted a homeland for Muslims in India. A place where they form a majority to avoid tyranny of Hindu majority. He didn't want to impose Sharia on all Muslims in their new homeland. That's where you Islamists get it all wrong

How? By praying?

How do you "become" secular? Is this some kind of religion?

He wanted a homeland for Muslims in India. A place where they form a majority to avoid tyranny of Hindu majority. He didn't want to impose Sharia on all Muslims in their new homeland. That's where you Islamists get it all wrong
Norwegian sahib. We are dealing with parhay likhay jahil. They dont know jinnah. They dont know what secularism even means. This guy supports ttp for fk sake. God bless my pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom