What's new

Secretary Pompeo to IK "you were welcomed like a Rock Star".

Before we all go ga-ga over this "great success" please keep in mind that USA has a history of celebrating every useful person that can serve its goals, only to dump them when they are no longer useful.

Didn't you used to have a Chinese Flag? I see you have done something similar as you say.

As soon as you show me your appointment letter from competent authority for acting as a Checker of Allegiances. :D
anyone can ask about ur allegiance cos we have to face ur knowledge
have u ever wondered how people tolerate this

Before we all go ga-ga over this "great success" please keep in mind that USA has a history of celebrating every useful person that can serve its goals, only to dump them when

All we need is peace in Afghanistan so that India can be handled fully. It's in our strategic interest and Afghanistan peace is what Trump wants for election campaign.

After that we shall see then and worse case scenarios would be prepared anyways. US Deep State will do it's best to hurt Pakistan and the relevant quarters have got us through the last 19 years, we will insha'Allah manage the coming years as well.

So we don't need you to constantly regurgitate this thing over and over again.

Please show me your appointment letter first. :D

Can we get back on topic now, O Great @Pakhtoon cum?

=========================

Before we all go ga-ga over this "great success" please keep in mind that USA has a history of celebrating every useful person that can serve its goals, only to dump them when they are no longer useful.
Dude. IK is a smooth operator. Modi just has a hugging fetish. I think you need to be at peace with this reality.

Or may be the Americans have found a person suitable for their goals.
And what exactly are their goals.
Please friend.
Peace is Afghanistan is needed by the Americans and when given a full control over it, if pakistanis don't utilize this opertunity then they don't deserve a chance of stretegic depth.
Besides you now know that nothing has been decided bilaterally. His army cheif and isi cheif is with him and most frankly he has no problem with it. Unlike last time when army leadership ask to accompany nawaz and he dismissed. And when they accompany nawaz in Iran and saudiarabia , he was really angry with them.
Not Single shred of evidence of hesitation was given.
Besides in every interview. From Osama bin laden to asfia siddique and Afghanistan and India he explained the Pakistani point of as best as he can. Even better then the forign minister .
We have to Live with us.
And if we work together and not depend on trade then it's well and good .

Can we get back on topic now, O Great [B]@Pakhtoon[/B] cum?

please keep in mind that USA has a history of celebrating every useful person that can serve its goals, only to dump them when they are no longer useful.
But sadly @Pakhtoon yum, it seems PDF has no such policy for the useless gutter mouth, anti state trash on display, spewing filth against Pakistan at every opportunity.

@Dubious one guy is derailing this thread , and many other threads .. how long before you guys take strict action ?
I believe that clever and dangerous injuns and their allies are mostly immune, only injun retards who make india look bad get a ban, while reverse is true for Pakistan supporters

@Dubious one guy is derailing this thread , and many other threads .. how long before you guys take strict action ?
Bro, screw the derailing nonsense...

Here is another vid courtesy of VoA. I'd Timestamp it, but its short as it is. You all outta hear IK's remark about India not being too happy.

Almost correct, it's actually the Pakistani people who have found a person suitable for their goals.

Of course. That is what makes it a win-win situation for both USA and Pakistan. What could be better for both countries according to the principles of international geopolitics, the present thread of a rock star welcome included (to stay on topic).

I see a lot of cynicism here. What I see is a lot of logic and pessimism. Hope to see you sometime hopeful.

Logic is logic, without pessimism or cynicism, for it is reality.

Back
Top Bottom