What's new

second pilot captured was Israeli: Lt. Gen. (r) Ghulam Mustafa

true but maybe army is doing what is in best intrest for Pakistan. it was better to stay quite in feb 27 but now we are slowly opening up like we want other to pick up if you notice india cry over every thing why not their media talk about once that Pakistan is making lies.
indian and isreal is playing together just like mumbai fals flag where they claim rabi center was targeted. the time they mention jewish center i had no doubt it was inside job.
so its better to play the way it need to be played and losing it is not an option.
Let Israil and India sort it out among themselves!!!! I am pretty sure Israil sent their dumbest pilot with tons of issues, i.e. expendable, to India only to find that India's best guy is even worse!!!! According to the KITAP, these worshippers of Satan have hatred for each other, and, thus the "balance" is maintained in the Dunya, which the best among the Ehl-i Iman detest from the heart....

Don't want to jump to any conclusions but during my recent trip to Pakistan, heard many stories about some one being treated in Holy Family Hospital in Rawalpindi, as the name suggests, it's a Christian run establishment.
It's a government-run hospital. sarkari haspatal.

You go in there and find patients lying on the floor waiting for treatment. (that was the case a few years ago at least).

PM IK also visited the hospital, had the MS dismissed.

The possibility of Isreali involvement cannot be ruled out.
They did conspire with India to attack Kahuta in the past.

Was he flying dual seat Mig 21 ....captured Indian pilot.. ???

main-qimg-3921f284d285a513057c5c2b0a9b5d0a

So why did DG ISPR say that and if there was only one pilot why the clarification was not issued.

Clarification, that we have only one pilot in custody, was issued by DG(ISPR), through his official tweet, just within hours, of the end of the press conference, on the same day.

Don't want to jump to any conclusions but during my recent trip to Pakistan, heard many stories about some one being treated in Holy Family Hospital in Rawalpindi, as the name suggests, it's a Christian run establishment.
Its a govt hospital and is run like any govt hospital.... I doubt they will keep any captured pilot in there..

apple and oranges

totally two different events

1 is the unproven claim of downing Israeli pilot from an unknown Indian plane which Israelis don't fly and wont risk crossing into Pakistan

2. is a missile defence system which Americans only have upgraded after the already deployed patriot systems. it could be 27 Feb 1st Apr or 23 March for all we know. big deal it was dead on 4th of March.
why?

because they could and have sworn to protect Israel. their Anges cruisers can shoot down any Israeli bound missile from Indian Ocean or from Persian Gulf due to their over enveloping range. and they have anti missile defense deployed and manned by US personnel and Turkey as well.

no problem with watching Dr Shahid's programs and his claims but please be careful with his outlandish conspiracies

oh please

if someone that important then he will be treated in a military hospital not in a christian aid govt hospital that has very substandard security and patient care

In spite of all the above the u.s air lifted a battery of thad to isreal on the night of 26th/27th.
Wonder wt was the urgency/desperation?

I think if israel was involved they would have used f35 stealth fighters which cannot be easily detected or downed by Paf so such claims seems unproved and unrealistic

That would be stupid isreal is indias allie they arent gonna use their own fighter jets for india to fight Pakistan that would mean isreal is going to war with Pakistan and they aint going to do it so blatently

Back
Top Bottom