What's new

second pilot captured was Israeli: Lt. Gen. (r) Ghulam Mustafa

My only argument and the point which i raised elsewhere is that even if there was an initial mix up with the number of pilot(s), the DG ISPR is on record for saying later that the other pilot has expired.
My Hypothesis to avoid the above Paradox : DGISPR when reffering about the second pilot being dead was the alleged sikh pilot whos body was handed over via red cross. Pakistan maintained plausible deniability of Israeli pilot existence from day 1. If you remember DG ISPR said on day 1 one pilot captured and rest in the area. I find it far fetched too believe that there was a same report passed on by two different sources. It is in Pakistans intrest to hide isreali pilots existence thus later DG ISPR may have told a white lie. Thus adding to confusion.

Man, it's getting silly at this point. Same media was saying JF-17 Thunder shot down Indian jets, our members here later showed that credit was due to F-16.

It won't add up. Why would an Israeli pilot, trained on American jets for years, sit in a Russian system that he has never seen or received training on, and fly for an operation on Kashmir in India thousands of kilometers from home where he is actually needed. Does India lack fighter pilots?

Some retired personnel speak way out of reality. There's a reason why not too long ago, ISPR put a ban on retired personnel giving interviews on News channels.

1. Damages repute of Army, since retired personnel are thought to be speaking an 'inside' perspective.
2. They talk hyperbolically, and sometimes way out of reality.

Edit: To answer GNN on who the second pilot was, ISPR clearly in an phone call interview to Geo News said that the second Indian pilot was dead.
So, koi sawaal bachta hai iskai baad?

Supposedly involved using their own jets, and on a matter which had biggest stakes than anything i.e. Nuclear tests. This was petty compared to that.
So what was the nationality of the dead pilot. Why such a big mystery?

:hitwall: ther is/was no other pilot.
So why did DG ISPR say that and if there was only one pilot why the clarification was not issued.

No

he didnt say that or made that claim. please dont quote him for something he didnt claim

Dr Shahid pressed on him to say but he refused to confirm it
he only said that he find Dr Shahild Masood's claim plausible
he also said that Dr Shahid Masood has more information than him now and only made an implied remark that DG ISPR shouldn't have said about second pilot and then retract his statement suggesting that there was something to hide
People have selective hearing

I think if israel was involved they would have used f35 stealth fighters which cannot be easily detected or downed by Paf so such claims seems unproved and unrealistic
Theu must have somevody other wise they wouldnt open their mouth in media about israeli pilot. We sud believe our side of stories instead of denying them without any prof.

I have one question , why did US deployed THAAD Missile in israel on 4th of march ??

Hi,

I wrote about it at that time---US deploying Thaad in israel---on the pretense of exercize at first then later saying we are going to leave them for the protection of israel---never made sense at that time only but that somehow there was israeli invovlement in the 26th feb strike and that also at a high level---.

Man, it's getting silly at this point. Same media was saying JF-17 Thunder shot down Indian jets, our members here later showed that credit was due to F-16.

It won't add up. Why would an Israeli pilot, trained on American jets for years, sit in a Russian system that he has never seen or received training on, and fly for an operation on Kashmir in India thousands of kilometers from home where he is actually needed. Does India lack fighter pilots?

Some retired personnel speak way out of reality. There's a reason why not too long ago, ISPR put a ban on retired personnel giving interviews on News channels.

1. Damages repute of Army, since retired personnel are thought to be speaking an 'inside' perspective.
2. They talk hyperbolically, and sometimes way out of reality.

Edit: To answer GNN on who the second pilot was, ISPR clearly in an phone call interview to Geo News said that the second Indian pilot was dead.
So, koi sawaal bachta hai iskai baad?

Supposedly involved using their own jets, and on a matter which had biggest stakes than anything i.e. Nuclear tests. This was petty compared to that.
so jf17 didnt even kill mig21 ?

Theu must have somevody other wise they wouldnt open their mouth in media about israeli pilot. We sud believe our side of stories instead of denying them without any prof.
I think if israel was actually involved in 27feb we should have openly protested against them officially so that their true face is shown to whole world.Our silence in this regard was also not good tactic.I think israel has supported india with weapons that is why they placed thaad defense system as they were expecting our response in reaction to this support

Thos
Lol and such people were in charge of our nukes, allah malik hai.

Those people know and think far more and better than your stupid self ever will.
Try not to jump high on your ignorance and trying to diss fine people just because they say something which your ignorant mind doesn;t comprehend yet.

Click-bait title. He did not conform anything. But where there's smoke there's fire.

I think if israel was actually involved in 27feb we should have openly protested against them officially so that their true face is shown to whole world.Our silence in this regard was also not good tactic.I think israel has supported india with weapons that is why they placed thaad defense system as they were expecting our response in reaction to this support
true but maybe army is doing what is in best intrest for Pakistan. it was better to stay quite in feb 27 but now we are slowly opening up like we want other to pick up if you notice india cry over every thing why not their media talk about once that Pakistan is making lies.
indian and isreal is playing together just like mumbai fals flag where they claim rabi center was targeted. the time they mention jewish center i had no doubt it was inside job.
so its better to play the way it need to be played and losing it is not an option.

So what was the nationality of the dead pilot. Why such a big mystery?

So why did DG ISPR say that and if there was only one pilot why the clarification was not issued.
DG ISPR clarified on record that its was due to multiple units reporting the same incident and thats a fact . at a same time an infantry unit an artillery unit and also SSG troops reported the same. which created confusion. later it ws found that the guy getting treatment at hospital is the same guy thrashed by civ and rescued by inf and ssg troops lol
and thats about all, there is no conspiracy here

Back
Top Bottom