What's new

Second PAF pilot named by PAK Gov : ARY news

If the F-16 was indeed used, then the important lesson learned from this episode, lol:

Paint over the serial numbers and print above the AIM-120, before firing it!

GOOD ADVICE PAF should keep this in mind the next time

Asalam - O - Alikum
According to twitter this is the pic of second pilot Wing commander Noman Ali Khan with Air chief.

View attachment 544237

I cannot confirm just found it on twitter : Chief Of Air Staff Congratulates Wing Commander Nauman Ali Khan Who Shot Down 5th Generation Indian Aircraft Sukhoi SU-30 MKI By PAF JF-17 Thunder
this guy is a real deal :smitten::smitten::cheers::smitten:

Are you sure? Su-30MKI?

As posted earlier on page 3, you can see a tweet attached by Zubear Ali, the tweet was on 27th and named both the pilots who shot down the two IAF jets, way before media released the Wing Leader Nouman Ali Khan's name (today, tweet was on 27th, the day both IAF jets went down).

Wing Commander Faheem was the lead.
Nouman Ali Khan shot down the Mig-21 Bison.
Hassan shot down the Su-30MKI.

While confirmed that Hassan was in JF-17 Thunder, it is highly probable that Nouman Ali Khan was also in a JF-17 Thunder.

Edit: Edited, other way around, correction made. Nouman Ali Khan shot down Mig-21 Bison while Hassan shot down Su-30MKI.

Last edited:
There are Hindus in Pakistan also, & they have been praying for Pakistan since the IAF's botched air strikes. They have been insisting on social media to stop racist rants. I am quite sure there are Muslims in India supporting their country. As I said before, we Pakistanis are clearly better than this. Social discriminations in our country are relatively & significantly less. Let's keep it that way (apna zarf dushman kay samnay ooncha rakhain).

A Pakistani Hindu is closer to me than a Muslim indian.

Pakistan Zindabad

Jf-17 shoot down su-30 in a dog fight,
SD-10 missile was used,
Both pilots are killed in the missile hit and the trash was fallen in OIK.

Simple as hell !
how can we use SD-10 which is BEYOND VISUAL RANGE AIR TO AIR MISSILE in dog fight which is close air combat, do research before you post @JohnWick :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Air Marshal Shahid Lateef had said in one of his interviews recently that the second pilot was a Wing Commander and his name would come out soon.
I think in same interview he said he was flying some other bird..... My guess is one kill by JF-17 and other by F-16

Back
Top Bottom