What's new

Second PAF pilot named by PAK Gov : ARY news

I would have thought if just the Mig went down they would have returned with bunch of MKI's to finish the job and recoup.

Something held them back which looks like it was due to the MKI being taken out and being exposed. Next MKI could very well have gone down in Pakistan resulting in most humiliation.

Very very rarely @Pak-Canuck ,If you have SRAAM why you would waste precious BVR in close air combat @Pak-Canuck o_O:what:

I know, it's a waste. But when one is in the heat of the moment (i.e like in a close hot dogfight with a freaking Su-30) I would think you would'nt have much time to think and would want to fire as soon as possible with whatever air-air weapon is online.

I know, it's a waste. But when one is in the heat of the moment (i.e like in a close hot dogfight with a freaking Su-30) I would think you would'nt have much time to think and would want to fire as soon as possible with whatever air-air weapon is online.
SRAAM is much better at short range then firing a BVR at short range @Pak-Canuck :disagree::disagree:

how can we use SD-10 which is BEYOND VISUAL RANGE AIR TO AIR MISSILE in dog fight which is close air combat, do research before you post @JohnWick :crazy::crazy::crazy:
Well I was talking about modren dogfight ! In which BVR are used.
I'm affraid that there might be a slight difference between conventional dogfight and modren dogfight. Sorry I forget to mention the "modren" word cuz I was guessing that there are all know that its 2019 not 1819 in which conventional dogfight is used....
Again not your fault .... :enjoy:

you're just troll, JF-17 can't survive in dogfight with MKI, therefore JF-17 definitely fire at long range, do research before you bark here, you retard @JohnWick :blah::blah::blah::blah:
Hahahahah ! Well in modren dogfight BVR used ......but you are unable understand that ...... Well if you have time I amavailable in Nishtar Medical University ( a student of it ) ...... And I know some neuro professors which are available in the evening ! :enjoy:

Hahahahah ! Well in modren dogfight BVR used ......but you are unable understand that ...... Well if you have time I amavailable in Nishtar Medical University ( a student of it ) ...... And I know some neuro professors which are available in the evening ! :enjoy:
Pathetic how can fighter jet (JF-17) which can't maneuver/agile as MKI engage in dogfight and you need mental doctor not me and your post reported @JohnWick :blah::blah::blah:

Pathetic how can fighter jet (JF-17) which can't maneuver/agile as MKI engage in dogfight and you need mental doctor not me and your post reported @JohnWick :blah::blah::blah:
Its not the jet but the BVR missile maneuverability is counted in BVR fight cuz the jet remain at a distance of 20 nmi in such a fight...

Back
Top Bottom