What's new

Second PAF pilot named by PAK Gov : ARY news

Jf-17 shoot down su-30 in a dog fight,
SD-10 missile was used,
Both pilots are killed in the missile hit and the trash was fallen in OIK.

Simple as hell !

where the hell is 2nd plane ? all i can see 2nd chopper

We all need to take it easy. Let the dust settle and PSL conclude. Big things will be revealed soon. I believe little patience will be worth it.

Both Nouman and Hasan fly thunders. Hasan was the wingman, Nouman was the lead.

Crown went to the Tail Choppers.

So, what about the aim 120 that fell in India?

I read Bilal sb's post in which he congratulated 9th sq.

Nauman was F-16 pilot as like many other JF-17 pilots but exactly when he was transferred to JF-17 is not in my knowledge
Good to know thank you, but some questions still remain unanswered. Wreckage of SU-30, bodies of the pilots, and Amraam casing.

Per indian sources Aim 120 was found in jammu which 80km for LOC and 30 km from sialkot. Logically this was thus fired some time between 2010 and 2019 from encounter in sialkot jammu sector

Assuming it's even real.

Am I correct in assuming the contract was initially going to Pakistan, but ended up going to others?

Asalam - O - Alikum
According to twitter this is the pic of second pilot Wing commander Noman Ali Khan with Air chief.

D00.jpg

I cannot confirm just found it on twitter : Chief Of Air Staff Congratulates Wing Commander Nauman Ali Khan Who Shot Down 5th Generation Indian Aircraft Sukhoi SU-30 MKI By PAF JF-17 Thunder

Asalam - O - Alikum
According to twitter this is the pic of second pilot Wing commander Noman Ali Khan with Air chief.

View attachment 544237

I cannot confirm just found it on twitter : Chief Of Air Staff Congratulates Wing Commander Nauman Ali Khan Who Shot Down 5th Generation Indian Aircraft Sukhoi SU-30 MKI By PAF JF-17 Thunder

That's him. He shot down the MKI using SD-10

Wreckage of SU-30, bodies of the pilots, and Amraam casing.
hahahahaha ..... these questions have made everyone head like spinning top

Back
Top Bottom