What's new

Second PAF pilot named by PAK Gov : ARY news

D00lL9FW0AAG0yn.png

Can you translate for English readers?

There are Hindus in Pakistan also, & they have been praying for Pakistan since the IAF's botched air strikes. They have been insisting on social media to stop racist rants. I am quite sure there are Muslims in India supporting their country. As I said before, we Pakistanis are clearly better than this. Social discriminations in our country are relatively & significantly less. Let's keep it that way (apna zarf dushman kay samnay ooncha rakhain).
Delusions are good.

Shows your weakness.

If indeed this guy shot down IAF jet then why wait so many days to disclose it.
Something is fishy.
Believe me it's a Shark.....i knew the name by the evening of 27th but somethings are better left for the officials.
You see the identity of the second aircraft still not being officially disclosed. :D

Believe me it's a Shark.....i knew the name by the evening of 27th but somethings are better left for the officials.
You see the identity of the second aircraft still not being officially disclosed. :D

So surprise is still there with PAF!

MKI!!!

Well they will simply disowned any Su 30 lost if our revelation will be restricted to tweet only. Ispr will need to bring tangible proof of the Su 30 shooting whenever they chose to disclose it.

Can you translate for English readers?
1- Pak forces concentrate on Operational Preparedness rather publicity
2- Second Indian Air force jet was shoot down by Wing Commander Nauman Ali
3- DG ISPR said Humility is our trait
4- On the 27th Feb PAF down 2 IAF Jets
5- One Jet was targeted by Squadron Leader Hassan Saddiqui

1- Pak forces concentrate on Operational Preparedness rather publicity
2- Second Indian Air force jet was shoot down by Wing Commander Nauman Ali
3- DG ISPR said Humility is our trait
4- On the 27th Feb PAF down 2 IAF Jets
5- One Jet was targeted by Squadron Leader Hassan Saddiqui
Correct me if I am wrong till 2015 Wing Commander was flying an F-16

Both Nouman and Hasan fly thunders. Hasan was the wingman, Nouman was the lead.

Crown went to the Tail Choppers.
And the second Plane that was shot was......

Back
Top Bottom