What's new

Second PAF pilot named by PAK Gov : ARY news

Believe me it's a Shark.....i knew the name by the evening of 27th but somethings are better left for the officials.
You see the identity of the second aircraft still not being officially disclosed. :D
But you had said a different name

@pakistanipower @Falcon26 @JohnWick

Cool down please, we can have disagreements but no need to go to ban or insult.

For sure JF17 has shortcomings we don’t know as we are not PAF but be sure PAF knows which they are if any and how to mitigate them.
I am mentioning most probable scenario for intercepting MKI by JF-17, and everyone knows that JF-17 can't survive in close air combat to MKI because MKI has TVC @Vortex :angel:

Shut the fcuk up if you want to live in your fantasy land and wishful thinking, i believe in reality, get out from your false hood kid @Falcon26

At air engagements 20nmi is nothing when aferburner is engage, either JF-17 win dogfight within 20nmi which is least possibility or fire BVR at long ranges and remember with a low front RCS and with relatively good radar range JF-17 is to able to lock on and Fire SD-10 before MKI would see JF-17 and engage it at long ranges @JohnWick :crazy::crazy::coffee:
20 nmi or 37.04 km (I.e 1 nmi = 1.852)
is the minimum distance to fire a BVR.The operational range of SD-10 is as far as
100 km
These missile have "Fire And Forget" rule.
There is nothing to do with engaging afterburners....I guess.....but you are damn right in the RCS factor.

I am mentioning most probable scenario for intercepting MKI by JF-17, and everyone knows that JF-17 can't survive in close air combat to MKI because MKI has TVC @Vortex :angel:
Sorry I saw your post quoted in the discussion and I tagged you.
I don’t like see brothers fighting each other’s. And especially in those times where we need to stay united.

Don’t mind please if I tagged you :pakistan:

Well they will simply disowned any Su 30 lost if our revelation will be restricted to tweet only. Ispr will need to bring tangible proof of the Su 30 shooting whenever they chose to disclose it.
We will give proof.
As pointed out previously, the PAF is very careful about awarding kills. If no direct verification (such as the wreckage of the Mig-21) then verification is done very carefully through multiple other sources.
Right .. If PAF is awarding kill that means they have the proof.
Maybe just waiting to humiliate India just like the 2nd video of Abhinandhan that was released minutes before his release.

those 37 km can gone in flick of a second when afterburner engaged and fighter jets is above Mach-1 in air combat whether its close air combat or BVR fight @JohnWick ;):enjoy:
You are also right here.... Butttt
The speed of BVRs such as R-77 is mach 4 and even in the cause R-77PD it is mach 5 faster than mki.

Cut long story short .1 su30 1 mig21 shot down by paf sq leader hassan and wc nouman .paf won iaf lost , humiliated , defeated .
IAF pride su30 bite the dust .

Paf 2 IAF 0 . Jets
Paf 1 IAF 0 . Chopper
Paf 6 IAF 0 . Radar , military installations .:)

Chill guys .

You are also right here.... Butttt
The speed of BVRs such as R-77 is mach 4 and even in the cause R-77PD it is mach 5 faster than mki.
you just assuming that JF-17 fire SD-10 at close air combat but most probably at long ranges to avoid close air combat @JohnWick

Cut long story short .1 su30 1 mig21 shot down by paf sq leader hassan and wc nouman .paf won iaf lost , humiliated , defeated .
IAF pride su30 bite the dust .

Paf 2 IAF 0 . Jets
Paf 1 IAF 0 . Chopper
Paf 6 IAF 0 . Radar , military installations .:)

Chill guys .
Radar? Do you have any information

Back
Top Bottom