What's new

Second JF-17B Prototype with more composite material undergoing flight tests

SS flight is fundamentally different from SubS flight. In SS flight turbulence becomes less of a hurdle than control of shockwave from leading edges & consequent acute BLayer seperation & post-shockwave stall. An intelligent solution was LERX without rectangular intakes. FC1 is therefore fundamentally different from FA-18 or F-22.

Hi,

I will settle for this answer---but I was looking for the difference in the A & B---.

why they didnt use the canopy open design like F16or J10S?

View attachment 480327

View attachment 480328

Hi,

For a two seater---the side opening in easier to get in and out of---.

A better canopy design by the Swedes ... the hinges are visible but have been engineered in a way that they don't protrude out like an eye sore and certainly better for radar returns.

1027509.jpg

Jf17 hinge is placed on the inside of the canopy. Why would sharp edges be on the outside and 2hat sharp edge does a hinge have. The first two aircraft are not jf17
LOL im comparing t 2 Jets hinges JL-9 and JF-17B you may be blind look yourself @snow lake
JL-9
FTC-2000.jpg
JL-9_49.jpg

JF-17B
2017-04-29-FC-1B-la-version-biplace-de-JF-17-réussit-son-premier-vol-09.jpg
2017-04-29-FC-1B-la-version-biplace-de-JF-17-réussit-son-premier-vol-06.jpg

Are you blind or something @snow lake :hitwall::crazy::hitwall:

Ok I am blind.....conversation end with a serial repeater
Why don't you agree every senior members agree that those are HINGES, give us a fair reasons that why you thinks that those are not HINGES and basic job of JF-17B is/will Conversion trainer/LIFT just like F-16 -B and D @snow lake :hitwall::crazy::hitwall::crazy::hitwall:

Basically simple straight forward hinges on jf-17b vs servo type used by jas-39 and rafeal

IMG_0211.JPG

Back
Top Bottom