What's new

Second Chechen War - In Pictures

If you don't have anything positive to contribute, please stay silent.

Pictures of Chechnya after transformation of the war-ravaged city. Peace and quite, prosperous after terrorists were wiped out in the 2nd Chechen war. Inshallah it will progress and prosper even more.

grozny-city-day-celebration-1.jpg

grozny1.jpg

grozny3.jpg

grozny4.jpg

Grozny-1.jpg

4.jpg

grozny-city-at-night-time-10.jpg

rebuilt-grozny-city-russia-view-1.jpg

And where are you from S-19 ?

I got my answer through reading the thread. The matter of the fact is that you Russians have occupied Chechniya Illegally so the fighters in Chechan ranks are Not Terrorists but the freedom fighters. I Pray for their success and wellbeing, and I pray that God Almighty do justice to the oppressors like India, Russia, US & Co and Israel. Ameen.

^

I had sympathies for Pakistanis who are themselves victims of terrorists and have lost so far 100k lives. With the astonishing number of them who directly and indirectly supports these terrorists, I am inclined to believe that they deserve the slaughter by Taliban in their own backyard... taste of their own medicine.:tup: Its not some Indian propaganda after all, like I used to believe.

Russian soldiers raped entire Chechen villages and cut off the noses of young chechen Muslims. I like Russians for some things, but this is something I can never forget.

^

I had sympathies for Pakistanis who are themselves victims of terrorists and have lost so far 100k lives. With the astonishing number of them who directly and indirectly supports these terrorists, I am inclined to believe that they deserve the slaughter by Taliban in their own backyard... taste of their own medicine.:tup: Its not some Indian propaganda after all.

Thank you for showing your true colors.

Russian soldiers raped entire Chechen villages and cut off the noses of young chechen Muslims. I like Russians for some things, but this is something I can never forget.

Thank you for showing your true colors.

What do we Russians do if some terrorists and their poor sympathisers get upset... Allow terrorists to take control?:no:

If you do not have anything positive to contribute, better keep quiet.:coffee:

Sir, you sided with the Indians and have said our innocent people deserved to get killed in terrorist attacks. If you feel this way, that is your position. If I am ruining your thread, I apologize and will not post here anymore. But as a Muslim, I cannot lie.

May Allah grant victory to the Chechen Mujahideen

I'm really starting to question "S-19"

I do agree with him on some things but the fact is that the Chechens are victims of genocide by the Russian terrorists.

^

I had sympathies for Pakistanis who are themselves victims of terrorists and have lost so far 100k lives. With the astonishing number of them who directly and indirectly supports these terrorists, I am inclined to believe that they deserve the slaughter by Taliban in their own backyard... taste of their own medicine.:tup: Its not some Indian propaganda after all, like I used to believe.

No one is supporting terrorism and terrorists here. Pakistan and Pakistanis has values. We do not support no one, just for our vested interests. If we were, we would like Indians, prefer Russia over Chechans or support Israel over poor Palestinians or Americans over Iraqis / Afghans. Pakistanis have had their liberation through a bloodied struggle and we feel the pains of those whose lands have been grabbed by others and who have been victimized by the oppressors. We would never support anyone who takes the lives of innocent people but the liberation fighters who fight with the occupied forces are the different cases. I hope you'd understand my point and not play the Indian tune of denial of facts. I hope you'd atleast be truthful, unlike your Indian friends.

@all above: I know the jealous sentiment of some people after seeing the images of newly reconstructed Chechnya... but what can we Russians do if terrorists and their sympathisers are upset about it? You cannot hold or impede the progress of Chechen people with this kind of thoughts, sorry, we Russians do not sympathise with terrorists. We're out of that league. :no:

Too much jealousy is not good. Do not be jealous of the brave Chechen people who gained control of their federal subject. And the patriotic Chechens who laid their life for the 5 day war in 2008.. Quran forbids jealous sentiments, in case you don't know.:tdown:

@all above: I know the jealous sentiment of some people after seeing the images of newly reconstructed Chechnya... but what can we Russians do if terrorists and their sympathisers are upset about it? You cannot hold or impede the progress of Chechen people with this kind of thoughts, sorry, we Russians do not sympathise with terrorists. We're out of that league. :no:

Too much jealousy is not good. Do not be jealous of the brave Chechen people who gained control of their federal subject. And the patriotic Chechens who laid their life for the 5 day war in 2008.. Quran forbids jealous sentiments, in case you don't know.:tdown:

Jealous of what ?

It was a useless response mate. You haven't replied to my above point, have you. Hope you had an honest answer. Didn't you occupy Chechniya, Yes or No ?

No one is supporting terrorism and terrorists here. Pakistan and Pakistanis has values. We do not support no one, just for our vested interests. If we were, we would like Indians, prefer Russia over Chechans or support Israel over poor Palestinians or Americans over Iraqis / Afghans. Pakistanis have had their liberation through a bloodied struggle and we feel the pains of those whose lands have been grabbed by others and who have been victimized by the oppressors. We would never support anyone who takes the lives of innocent people but the liberation fighters who fight with the occupied forces are the different cases. I hope you'd understand my point and not play the Indian tune of denial of facts. I hope you'd atleast be truthful, unlike your Indian friends.

like u prefer China over Uyghur Muslims ...

If you're supporting Russian terrorist monsters over the Muslims of Chechnya then I'm seriously doubting you

Jealous of what ?

It was a useless response mate. You haven't replied to my above point, have you. Hope you had an honest answer. Didn't you occupy Chechniya, Yes or No ?

Chechnya has been part of the Russian Empire and Mother Russia since a few hundred years. We conquered it from Turkey (Ottomans).

Just because terrorists gained control of it for a few years, does not mean those terrorists own it forever?

Anyway, whether you or anybody likes it or not, those terrorists have been completely wiped out and obliterated now. Chechen people are no longer held hostage by those terrorists and can live as peacefully as ever now. Only sympathisers of those terrorists are left, crying why Russia freed the Chechen people from those terrorists. But that is not gonna change the empowerment, prosperity and freedom of the newly reconstructed Chechnya

If you're supporting Russian terrorist monsters over the Muslims of Chechnya then I'm seriously doubting you

I do not care. But have you ever visited Chechnya?

like u prefer China over Uyghur Muslims ...

That is not true. Pakistanis have special feelings for their Chinese Uyghur Muslim Brothers. We pray for their wellbeing and prosperity. We would like to play a role to mediate between them and China (a true and honest friend) of Islamic world.

Back
Top Bottom