What's new

Second Chechen War - In Pictures

Ramzan kadirov or whatever himself is a cruel man accused of violating human rights in chechnya... ever wonder how a small time fighter became chechnyas richest man?... i have a chechyan frnd who hates russia and the ramazan character.

Jealous of what ?

It was a useless response mate. You haven't replied to my above point, have you. Hope you had an honest answer. Didn't you occupy Chechniya, Yes or No ?

Chechnya has been part of the Russian Empire and Mother Russia since a few hundred years. We conquered it from Turkey (Ottomans).

Just because terrorists gained control of it for a few years, does not mean those terrorists own it forever?

Anyway, whether you or anybody likes it or not, those terrorists have been completely wiped out and obliterated now. Chechen people are no longer held hostage by those terrorists and can live as peacefully as ever now. Only sympathisers of those terrorists are left, crying why Russia freed the Chechen people from those terrorists. But that is not gonna change the empowerment, prosperity and freedom of the newly reconstructed Chechnya

If you're supporting Russian terrorist monsters over the Muslims of Chechnya then I'm seriously doubting you

I do not care. But have you ever visited Chechnya?

Ramzan kadirov or whatever himself is a cruel man accused of violating human rights in chechnya... ever wonder how a small time fighter became chechnyas richest man?... i have a chechyan frnd who hates russia and the ramazan character.

He is one of those terrorists who do not reflect the majority's viewpoint on Chechnya.

Chechnya has been part of the Russian Empire and Mother Russia since a few hundred years. We conquered it from Turkey (Ottomans).

Just because terrorists gained control of it for a few years, does not mean those terrorists own it forever?

Anyway, whether you or anybody likes it or not, those terrorists have been completely wiped out and obliterated now. Chechen people are no longer held hostage by those terrorists and can live as peacefully as ever now. Only sympathisers of those terrorists are left, crying why Russia freed the Chechen people from those terrorists. But that is not gonna change the empowerment, prosperity and freedom of the newly reconstructed Chechnya

I do not care. But have you ever visited Chechnya?

How russia feed chechnya of those evil terrorists is also well known...
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...vMSHBQ&usg=AFQjCNHDMmkulmxFNirBFrWSslVqa_Rzig
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...0LGPBQ&usg=AFQjCNH5QDvAvOfxsHJCmEuWjP-Ng3u18w
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...0LGPBQ&usg=AFQjCNHtYQmGMlHG48jah9DEgsHxI1Fffw
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...0LGPBQ&usg=AFQjCNG-TjxGWoMnDpd_ovelhtr07qsbCQ
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...0LGPBQ&usg=AFQjCNF3M468R5rw-13FmWDr5oNE70IQeg
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...0LGPBQ&usg=AFQjCNE9DWS9BB3A3ZQ6oIPhBigkUZFe-A
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...0LGPBQ&usg=AFQjCNERnRFpw47XZRlqlvP8C0XXenV2Jw
Rapes,killings,kidnappings,torture n lootings by russian army are also well known... also it seems tht the russian army is nothin more than a paramilitary which is not disciplined and cruel comprising of thugs.

We rest our case to God Alimighty. He's the Best of Judges.

Indeed, God is the best judge. God has helped Chechnya to be re-constructed so rapidly despite total destruction by terrorists.

Chechnya at the moment is comparable to any first-tier pakistani cities. Inshallah, God will help Chechnya to become more and more prosperous in the future.:tup:

When you start to progress, there will always be your enemies (western media) pulling your leg... As for Chechnya, it will progress and prosper Inshallah no matter what anyone thinks (or cooks up)for that matter.

Indeed, God is the best judge. God has helped Chechnya to be re-constructed so rapidly despite total destruction by terrorists.

Chechnya at the moment is comparable to any first-tier pakistani cities. Inshallah, God will help Chechnya to become more and more prosperous in the future.:tup:

When you start to progress, there will always be your enemies (western media) pulling your leg... As for Chechnya, it will progress and prosper Inshallah no matter what anyone thinks (or cooks up)for that matter.

Whatsup with that Insha Allah. Have you been reverted to Islaam, or what ?

What, Ashamed of your Identity or what. No straight answer to a simple question. STRANGE. Following your Indian friends in decieving and blatant lying.

:coffee: :police:[/QUOTE]

come on please if we can stay calm and try to find the truth in this situation it will be better than personal insults
first i think that chechan is better off a prosper state with good relations with russia so the chechan people can live their lives in peace without fear of being killed any second with freedom of relagion and a civil governement
OR let them fight russia where some powers can watch chechen and russia kill eachother and enjoy the show will be wasting lives of chechan brothers and a weak russia is not something muslim nations want( pakistan iran egypt) dont forget USA and isreal
i really want everyone to think about this

come on please if we can stay calm and try to find the truth in this situation it will be better than personal insults
first i think that chechan is better off a prosper state with good relations with russia so the chechan people can live their lives in peace without fear of being killed any second with freedom of relagion and a civil governement
OR let them fight russia where some powers can watch chechen and russia kill eachother and enjoy the show will be wasting lives of chechan brothers and a weak russia is not something muslim nations want( pakistan iran egypt) dont forget USA and isreal
i really want everyone to think about this

These wahabi fundamentalists wants to see the whole world burn like Afghanistan. They are angry because in Chechnya women/children are not oppressed, honor killings don't happen, everyone is happy and it is propsering etc. They are jealous that Chechnya is better than 80% of their own country.

Unfortunately for them, their wish will only remain that, a wish.:enjoy:

^

I had sympathies for Pakistanis who are themselves victims of terrorists and have lost so far 100k lives. With the astonishing number of them who directly and indirectly supports these terrorists, I am inclined to believe that they deserve the slaughter by Taliban in their own backyard... taste of their own medicine.:tup: Its not some Indian propaganda after all, like I used to believe.

well, we have screwed up by military operations, so its our fault,plus letting america make its war, so all blame on us..

well, we have screwed up by military operations, so its our fault,plus letting america make its war, so all blame on us..

For Pakistan, the route should be similar to what Russia did in Chechnya. Carry out a very large scale military operation to wipe out the terrorists once and for all. They did in 2008 I think and the area is relatively peaceful.Same has to be done for the entire northern areas where they have influence.

Chechnya problem is very similar to Pakistan's taliban problem... I felt very sad that some people showed this hypocrisy in this topic. They denounce their own taliban but they support terrorists in Chechnya? What kind of double-facedness is that?

For Pakistan, the route should be similar to what Russia did in Chechnya. Carry out a very large scale military operation to wipe out the terrorists once and for all. They did in 2008 I think and the area is relatively peaceful.Same has to be done for the entire northern areas where they have influence.

Chechnya problem is very similar to Pakistan's taliban problem... I felt very sad that some people showed this hypocrisy in this topic. They denounce their own taliban but they support terrorists in Chechnya? What kind of double-facedness is that?

i dont agree, russia did what barbarians do, in chechnya, pakistan should peacefully deal the matter

secondly talibans are not separatists, they are not innocent but people who are fed up by army operations and american drone attacks are creating troubles

i dont think that installing a puppet dictator like hamid kerzai and providing bribes will resolve the situation

chechens will rebel again how soon is the question, not whether the rebellion is cut down

Back
Top Bottom