What's new

Second Chechen War - In Pictures

So than what about all the Christians being murdered in Africa, why so quiet about that? Every Muslim cries for the Palestinians but we never hear about none Muslims.
I agree, we should stand up against tyranny and injustice wherever it is committed and against whomever it's committed, be it against Muslims or Christians, Buddhists, Shinto's.

What are you views on the massacre of Ukrainian Christians at the hands of the Bolsheviks?

So the Tibetans are freedom fighters? China should give up Tibetan land to? Chechnya has been a part of Russia for hundreds of years, it is to Russia what California is to America.

There are two types of Chechens, pro Russian and terrorist Chechens. The pro Russian Chechens live normal lives, work, go to school and enlist in the military. The other Chechens take schools hostage, theaters hostage, and commit atrocities such as beheadings, torcher, ect.

Your argument is futile and has all the markings of a terrorist sympathizer, if an ethnic group in Pakistan demanded their own separate state should Pakistan bend over backwards and give it to them? If Pakistani separatists attacked Pakistan troops as well as innocent civilians like the Chechens have done should they be considered freedom fighters?

Lets give it up for those brave Chechen freedom fighters, murdering schools children, taking theaters hostage, bombing innocent civilians, and beheading soldiers as well as gouching their eyes out.

Take a lesson, I bet you did not even know that Russians as well as other ethnicities were discriminated against and physically assaulted by the Chechens even before there was a war.

Look here:

First Chechen War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Russians and none Chechens were treated harshly by the Chechens even killed. No one was crying when the Chechens were killing, beating and discriminating against Russians but when word gets out that some Chechens could have suffered do to the Russian military than all hell breaks lose.

True, i don't see what Chechens would gain by fighting another bloody and useless war. As long as they are allowed to practice their religion freely and live as law abiding citizens i'm sure they would prosper.

BTW, just once question for my Russians friends; Is there freedom of religion in Russian Federation?

BTW, just once question for my Russians friends; Is there freedom of religion in Russian Federation?

Yes, absolutely. USSR had hostile attitude (not as hostile as everyone thinks) to religion but Russia is something else.

Last year estimated 500000 people prayed in the street of Moscow for Eid.:tup:

Yes, absolutely. USSR had hostile attitude (not as hostile as everyone thinks) to religion but Russia is something else.

Last year estimated 500000 people prayed in the street of Moscow for Eid.:tup:

MashaAllah! I'm glad to know.

good qustion
well chechan was a part of russia i dont know when was chechan a nation and if you really care for muslims you dont accept them being used by the west and puppet muslim nations to do damage to russia and they dont care if they get slaughtered by russians they are just using them and watching them kill eachother while eating pop corn
i cant say the same to phalstine or kashmir phalstin has a holy masjed and it is palstinine land and these isreals came from across the world and killed arabs to get this land
kashmir case is not the same also becouse even if pakistan leave kashmir to india they will not leave you alone and almost every muslim nation knows that india is hostile to islam why should we add russia to that camp
of course my opinion is infulanced by my country intrest and my love to russia and their history and people

Love to read truthful statements such as above. Bolded part is the crux of all argument between us both.

Very well explained.:tup: I'm tired of arguing with these terrorist sympathisers like fasih khan who want Chechnya to turn into Afghanistan. Are they happy that taliban killed some 100000 pakistanis? Such hypocrites.

Yeah, so cute girl. :flirt: I wonder where she is now.:confused:

This is best you can do. Coming on personal attacks. I do not want Chechniya turn into Afghanistan but would love to see it as an Independent state & out of Illegal occupation.

Don't talk about things you don't know. Either have knowledge about it or don't make sweeping statements that would only make yourself look negative.
how is that ? do you think kashmir belong to you ?
Love to read truthful statements such as above. Bolded part is the crux of all argument between us both.
yes but if you think anything from what i said is wrong tell what it is

Back
Top Bottom