What's new

Search for Covid-19 origin 'poisoned by politics', says WHO expert

Truths believed by the Western media:
A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth
Some troll are persistence. Even after WHO scientist already used scientific way to analyze the problem. The troll will insist to play on human factor and accuse China of releasing virus and hinder WHO scientist. Then they claim they are more authority than WHO staff and know science better than those scientist. :rofl:

@BHAN85 @VkdIndian

Politics or no politics,it has to be investigated ,millions who died and their families should get justice.it was not a natural virus as no virus has mutated multiple times in such a short time in recorded history ,it escaped from a lab intentionally or unintentionally.

Mankind often forgets he is part of nature, a creation of Mother Nature. Mankind attempts to eradicate all forms of life on the planet. At some point, Mother Nature fights back against this rogue element. I don't see what the fuss is.

A lie told by thousand trolls at thousand posts, becomes the truth. Chinese logic
The mentally handicapped unconditionally believe in Western propaganda.
BBC假新闻.jpeg

For you with an IQ of only 82, it is too difficult to distinguish true from false :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

If Corona virus was made accidently in a lab as hypothesized, this has become bigger threat than nuclear weapons. In wrong hands Bioweapons will lead to disaster for humanity in future. There should with strict laws and protocol for Bio Experimentation, to prevent such disaster in the future.

Total dead world over 3,719,056, may God give peace to souls of the dead.

Last edited:
Mankind often forgets he is part of nature, a creation of Mother Nature. Mankind attempts to eradicate all forms of life on the planet. At some point, Mother Nature fights back against this rogue element. I don't see what the fuss is.

There has been a lot of 'gain of function' research. Viruses are manipulated, there are enough competent scientists out there who believe that this is an artificial construct.

Nice to know one way or the other.

There has been a lot of 'gain of function' research. Viruses are manipulated, there are enough competent scientists out there who believe that this is an artificial construct.

Nice to know one way or the other.

If I were to synthesize a lab virus I would take the size of the common cold virus (20 nm small enough to fly through any mask easily), the immuno suppression capability of the HIV (no vaccine works against it), the airborne transmission of influenza (easily transmitted). That be unstoppable. It could wipe out hundreds of thousands of Americans within a year.

If I were to synthesize a lab virus I would take the size of the common cold virus (20 nm small enough to fly through any mask easily), the immuno suppression capability of the HIV (no vaccine works against it), the airborne transmission of influenza (easily transmitted). That be unstoppable. It could wipe out hundreds of thousands of Americans within a year.

Forgot to mention that it is the Americans doing the 'gain of function' research.

Politics or no politics,it has to be investigated ,millions who died and their families should get justice.it was not a natural virus as no virus has mutated multiple times in such a short time in recorded history ,it escaped from a lab intentionally or unintentionally.

The non political move is for china to allow inspectors inside the wuhan lab & let them investigate it from there.

Back
Top Bottom