What's new

Scrutiny and possible actions against Pak for perceived or real support to Afg Taliban.

Lots of powerful names there. It will get passed if the Biden administration doesn't lobby against it.

Anyways jostling for influence in American politics is a lost cause for Pakistan. There are two primary reasons for that.

1) Indian diaspora is huge and nationalistic. Most of the NRIs in the United States even in places like the Silicon Valley are Hindu nationalists with a massive boner for Modi. This huge voter base plus their financial muscle will not be ignored by American politicians hungry for some campaign money.

2) As the NRIs are nationalistic, the Pakistani American community along with the disadvantage of numbers is filled with Hussain Haqqani types.

Instead of pushing for influence with the Republicans or Democrats, how about looking for influence in the CCP.

Let's see what happens.

Sure, I can accept that you might think that, but I do not share that view.
I am just asking your point of view. What i mean to say that destablzing Pakistan would be only create reality of there nightmare ,so they think over it 10 times before doing anything against Pakistan.
Lots of powerful names there. It will get passed if the Biden administration doesn't lobby against it.

Anyways jostling for influence in American politics is a lost cause for Pakistan. There are two primary reasons for that.

1) Indian diaspora is huge and nationalistic. Most of the NRIs in the United States even in places like the Silicon Valley are Hindu nationalists with a massive boner for Modi. This huge voter base plus their financial muscle will not be ignored by American politicians hungry for some campaign money.

2) As the NRIs are nationalistic, the Pakistani American community along with the disadvantage of numbers is filled with Hussain Haqqani types.

Instead of pushing for influence with the Republicans or Democrats, how about looking for influence in the CCP.
Even if it is passed still they will put Economic on Pakistan it would only destablize Pakistan and there worst fear is that if Pakistan destablizes than it nuclear could fall to other. Would not they think over 10 times before doing this actions?

I am just asking your point of view. What i mean to say that destablzing Pakistan would be only create reality of there nightmare ,so they think over it 10 times before doing anything against Pakistan.

My view on this has already been stated many times: USA has absolutely no reason to destabilize Pakistan, or take away its nuclear weapons. The popular slogan of "Afghanistan bahana, Pakistan nishana" is clearly bullcrap meant only to play to blinkered fools.

India has played a huge role, but the Americans have always played along reluctantly with Pakistan. The truth is that US Pakistan relations just don't match. From the very beginning. It is a forced marriage without consent.

Did we exploit the Americans? Probably. Did the Americans exploit us? Likely. It was always going to be an exploitative relation. When the foundation is based on short term interests there isn't much to be gained in the long term.

Apart from a dysfunctional and exploitative interaction, the Americans are extremely butthurt about Pakistan's nuclear capability. The Americans absolutely don't hide their displease under a rug. Of course India and Israel play a major role in stoking fire, but the Americans themselves are also part of the problem. We often tend to believe that India has a major hand in brainwashing the Americans, but I firmly believe that certain powerful decision makers in the US have always held an anti-Pakistan stance for a multitude of reasons. Irrespective of Indian whispering.

Pakistan did well by investing in regional cooperation. Pakistan would today be absolutely nowhere if it hadn't joined regional initiatives.

So the bill asks for reporting on support for Taliban? Nothing to do with economic sanctions?

My view on this has already been stated many times: USA has absolutely no reason to destabilize Pakistan, or take away its nuclear weapons. The popular slogan of "Afghanistan bahana, Pakistan nishana" is clearly bullcrap meant only to play to blinkered fools.
You mean that they can put sanctions on Individual but not on Economically.

You mean that they can put sanctions on Individual but not on Economically.

There are many measures that can be more effective well short of sanctions, if it comes to that at all.

Even if it is passed still they will put Economic on Pakistan it would only destablize Pakistan and there worst fear is that if Pakistan destablizes than it nuclear could fall to other. Would not they think over 10 times before doing this actions?

Not sure they are reluctant to bite that gambit anymore. The Syrian and Afghan state collapse has proven that America is for the most part safe from any refugee and terror related backlash. Maybe its time to test it on a bigger dish and China's primary ally in South and Central Asia.

As for the nuclear weapons, there are enough traitors within Pakistan that when the time comes, will hand over what the Americans want.

India has played a huge role, but the Americans have always played along reluctantly with Pakistan. The truth is that US Pakistan relations just don't match. From the very beginning. It is a forced marriage without consent.

Did we exploit the Americans? Probably. Did the Americans exploit us? Likely. It was always going to be an exploitative relation. When the foundation is based on short term interests there isn't much to be gained in the long term.

Apart from a dysfunctional and exploitative interaction, the Americans are extremely butthurt about Pakistan's nuclear capability. The Americans absolutely don't hide their displease under a rug. Of course India and Israel play a major role in stoking fire, but the Americans themselves are also part of the problem. We often tend to believe that India has a major hand in brainwashing the Americans, but I firmly believe that certain powerful decision makers in the US have always held an anti-Pakistan stance for a multitude of reasons. Irrespective of Indian whispering.

Pakistan did well by investing in regional cooperation. Pakistan would today be absolutely nowhere if it hadn't joined regional initiatives.

Everything will be fine if we play second fiddle to India like Egypt plays to Israel.

Americans want India to do a real thukai of Pakistan and then they will come in as saviors. Just like they came to Egypt after the 73 war.

Unfortunately for them, the Indians are too damn incompetent.

Everything will be fine if we play second fiddle to India like Egypt plays to Israel.

Americans want India to do a real thukai of Pakistan and then they will come in as saviors. Just like they came to Egypt after the 73 war.

Unfortunately for them, the Indians are too damn incompetent.

That is exactly what this whole game is about. The Americans basically want Pakistan to buckle under Indian RSS rule. A huge problem for the Americans because there is absolutely no way that the Pak armed forces will ever accept the role of an appeaser. Over the years the Americans have made it abundantly clear that they won't stop convincing Pakistan to be an Indian lackey.

Furthermore, Pakistan China relationship massively undermines US desire to transform Pakistan into an Indian puppet state. This is primarily the reason why the Americans are so sour and upset.

I have said it countless times before. There is not one area of convergence between the US and Pakistan. There is zero uniformity on any given issue. The Americans are playing along because other than economic sanctions there are no other punitive measures. Economic sanctions will be the final nail in my opinion. It will give Pakistan a full license to focus on forging deeper economic ties with China among others.

Last edited:
This time round any sanctions on Pakistan perceived or otherwise Pakistan must reply in kind too, regardless how trivial they can be. To start with ban any US airlink to Afghanistan from our airspace, reduce the US embassy/consulates staff to the bare minimum. In addition to that start selling weapons to Syria and his friends and actively offer a civilian nuclear deal to Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Syria. Lets see who wets their pants first.

If USA put economic sanctions on Pakistan then I think Pakistan should take drastic measures to stop all cooperation with USA, even pull back ambassador or total break up of diplomatic relation. Pakistan is already under US military sanction or there is hardly any military relation left with USA. Enough is enough. No more try to be nice guy to please USA and receiving bullshits in return. Though it will cause short time economic pain and our elite class will suffer or probably left the country. But it will give opportunity to put house in order:
-Change the direction of economy toward China, Russia, Iran and central Asia.
-Less care for democracy or human rights which will allow to total clamp down on ethnic sub nationalist terrorism.
-Fully concentrate of liberation of Kashmir unleashing a hell on India on multiple fronts in collaboration with China.
-If Pakistan can not develop thorough normal economic activities with US and west, then it should not let India develop either by attacking wests economic interests in India. The proverbial western nightmare "nucases" or "dirtybombs" be prepared if needed to scare hell of all westerns in India.

On a side note, I am with the opinion is Pakistan have to either give up Kashmir and being slave to India and west or take hard stance if she want to live as Independent Islamic nation. There is very short time span to liberate Kashmir till China liberate Taiwan which most probably happen during next decade 2023-2033 time frame. When China attack Taiwan, I do not think there will be war or west will intervene in a direct conflict but as a consequence US led west will put total sanctions against China similar kind of Iron curtain put against USSR. China in return will take defensive posture to consolidate it position in Taiwan and safeguard economic interest what ever way it can against west. India will take full advantage of this situation by being sweat shop for the west and become the largest consumer market replacing China. In this situation Pakistan will have very less room to maneuver if not put under direct sanctions from west being a close friend of China. Then it will be too late to act in any way so have to give up Kashmir practically.

Last edited:
If USA put economic sanctions on Pakistan then I think Pakistan should take drastic measures to stop all cooperation with USA, even pull back ambassador or total break up of diplomatic relation. Pakistan is already under US military sanction or there is hardly any military relation left with USA. Enough is enough. No more try to be nice guy to please USA and receiving bullshits in return. Though it will cause short time economic pain and our elite class will suffer or probably left the country. But it will give opportunity to put house in order:
-Change the direction of economy toward China, Russia, Iran and central Asia.
-Less care for democracy or human rights which will allow to total clamp down on ethnic sub nationalist terrorism.
-Fully concentrate of liberation of Kashmir unleashing a hell on India on multiple fronts in collaboration with China.
-If Pakistan can not develop thorough normal economic activities with US and west, then it should not let India develop either by attacking wests economic interests in India.

The US has no ambassador in Pakistan for many years. Correct me if I am wrong. I mean what message are the Americans trying to convey here?

Many of us don't realise how deep US tentacles run in Pakistan. A specific US aid agency runs covert operations on behalf of US government and intelligence agency. US embassy is involved in stoking ethnic, linguistic and religious tensions. There are tons of controversial programs in Pakistani society which US aid agencies and the embassy overtly and covertly support. The Americans are involved in spying and gathering intel on Pak nuclear weapons through various means. Of course presence on Pakistani soil hugely benefits the Americans. It is not as if our leaders and intelligence are asleep and unaware. Of course this is common knowledge and we are playing along. This will all be lost once the US decides to unleash its economic sanction plan. The Americans would have already sanctioned Pakistan a very long time ago if things were straight forward. The Americans are playing a long game with Pakistan, but after Afghanistan I firmly believe that the US hand has weakened considerably.

Last edited:

And this was expected. A bill has been introduced to sanction individuals, countries and governments that help Taliban. There is a Pakistan specific chapter in the bill. Its very similar to Pressler Amendment.

Who told our leadership to trust the Americans? How many times we will be bitten by them?

Last edited by a moderator:

And this was expected. A bill has been introduced to sanction individuals, countries and governments that help Taliban. There is a Pakistan specific chapter in the bill. Its very similar to Pressler Amendment.

Who told our leadership to trust the Americans? How many times we will be bitten by them?
I heard his volog let's see

Back
Top Bottom