What's new

Scott Morrison Concedes Defeat in Australian Election

Beast

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

I tell you why Scott Morrison loses the election becos of his pro US and anti China policy. He is not serving the interest of Australian but American only.

He think all Australian are idiot like him. Too bad he is the real idiot and his stupid defense minister.

I tell you why Scott Morrison loses the election becos of his pro US and anti China policy. He is not serving the interest of Australian but American only.

He think all Australian are idiot like him. Too bad he is the real idiot and his stupid defense minister.
LOL.......

Albo is more anti-China if not the same. ScoMo lost because he pissed off the woke and feminist crowd. The seat the Coalition lost not to Labor, but Teal independence. Albo's Labor also only available to form minority government with independent winning 11 seats. And those independent care nothing about China.

Not everything is revolving about China you know? So please shut up on issue you do not understand,.

LOL.......

Albo is more anti-China if not the same. ScoMo lost because he pissed off the woke and feminist crowd. The seat the Coalition lost not to Labor, but Teal independence. Albo's Labor also only available to form minority government with independent winning 11 seats. And those independent care nothing about China.

Not everything is revolving about China you know? So please shut up on issue you do not understand,.
There is no better or worse, all the same, its the foundation of the five eyes foreign policy towards China now and ever.
你滴明白?

LOL.......

Lol.. continue your naivety. Nobody ask the new PM to be pro China. We are only asking him to be true Australian and not some american lapdog who follow US instructions blindly. You know why Scott Morrison lost? Becos he is the dog. :enjoy:

You know why albanese won? Becos he wow to tackle inflation issue and livelihood of Australian. How to tackle? I don't think we need an expert to tell you.

Maybe you will tell me ask Uncle Sam to print more toilet paper for Australia? :rofl:

Lol.. continue your naivety. Nobody ask the new PM to be pro China. We are only asking him to be true Australian and not some american lapdog who follow US instructions blindly. You know why Scott Morrison lost? Becos he is the dog. :enjoy:

You know why albanese won? Becos he wow to tackle inflation issue and livelihood of Australian. How to tackle? I don't think we need an expert to tell you.

Maybe you will tell me ask Uncle Sam to print more toilet paper for Australia? :rofl:
As if you understand what is a "True Australian"

Albo inflation policy are not sustainable, and it again, it have nothing to do with China :haha::haha:

There is no better or worse, all the same, its the foundation of the five eyes foreign policy towards China now and ever.
你滴明白?
As I said, this is not about China. So, try your point at @Beast.

Even I voted for Labor, that is how shitty ScoMo government is.

As if you understand what is a "True Australian"

Albo inflation policy are not sustainable, and it again, it have nothing to do with China :haha::haha:
I understand better than you who only follow American instruction blindly. New Zealand prime minister is the way to go for Australian to learn from.

I understand better than you who only follow American instruction blindly. New Zealand prime minister is the way to go for Australian to learn from.
lol, so you must have voted in this election?

If not, ,listen to your pal @IblinI, this is not about China. Simple is that, not matter how many emoji you use will not change that fact

They are all the same. Labor is even worse.

lol, so you must have voted in this election?

If not, ,listen to your pal @IblinI, this is not about China. Simple is that, not matter how many emoji you use will not change that fact
Lol.. as if you can change it? Australian are sick of serving US interest.

Do you know why new Zealand pm is so popular in her country? Becos she listen to her people voice and work for her people by improving their livelihood and not engage in stupid world politics that serve no interest of New Zealanders.

It will not be worse becos he needs to deliver in tackling rising inflation and livelihood of Australian. If he failed to deliver. Out he will go.

How to tackle? He need to engage actively with the world factory to offset the rising inflation of Australia and create more export goods.

There are some words just to toughen his image to counter Morrison slander during election. It will be different once elected.

Seems like this is the only thing we have in common.....But try tell that to the Chinese friend here......

Do you know why new Zealand pm is so popular in her country? Becos she listen to her people voice and work for her people by improving their livelihood and not engage in stupid world politics that serve no interest of New Zealanders.

It will not be worse becos he needs to deliver in tackling rising inflation and livelihood of Australian. If he failed to deliver. Out he will go.

How to tackle? He need to engage actively with the world factory to offset the rising inflation of Australia and create more export goods.

There are some words just to toughen his image to counter Morrison slander during election. It will be different once elected.
LOL

Now 2 of your buddy say the same thing as me, maybe you are the one that's wrong??

LOL

Now 2 of your buddy say the same thing as me, maybe you are the one that's wrong??

No offense but that is just wishful thinking. He didn't loose bcz of pro US or anti china policies but rather bcz of his domestic performance. As a matter of fact labor will be even more pro US if not the same. Chinese dont understand that Morrison's policy regarding china has been fueled by popular sentiment and it wont change. So if are thinking that China has somehow overturned opinion of public in its favor then you are gravely mistaken.

I voted ALP for their domestic reforms plan so did everyone else. Nowhere in their agenda it said that they will become less anti china. Just wait and see.

No offense but that is just wishful thinking. He didn't loose bcz of pro US or anti china policies but rather bcz of his domestic performance. As a matter of fact labor will be even more pro US if not the same. Chinese dont understand that Morrison's policy regarding china has been fueled by popular sentiment and it wont change. So if are thinking that China has somehow overturned opinion of public in its favor then you are gravely mistaken.

I voted ALP for their domestic reforms plan so did everyone else. Nowhere in their agenda it said that they will become less anti china. Just wait and see.
You need to understand in order for domestic policy to work, it need to engage with China to fight inflation. Don't expect job expectation and inflation woes will go away without engage with China positively. China is the world factory and second largest economy without resort to printing paper.

Dont expect miracle to happen if you don't work with China. China is a major player if you want to manage well your economy.

Many countries have know , you wouldn't get goodies from China if you are rude to China in the first place.

I voted for ALP too (Voted for Rowland on Greenway), but I failed to see how they are going to get us out of this mess.

Also, I am suspicious on the Teal people. I mean, they don't really care about anything else but climate change or women issue. Don't get me wrong, I am for Women issue, not just that woke.

You need to understand in order for domestic policy to work, it need to engage with China to fight inflation. Don't expect job expectation and inflation woes will go away without engage with China positively. China is the world factory and second largest economy without resort to printing paper.

Dont expect miracle to happen if you don't work with China. China is a major player if you want to manage well your economy.

Many countries have know , you wouldn't get goodies from China if you are rude to China in the first place.

What are you on about? Australia has the lowest unemployment rate right now. There is even skill shortage and job are being created at much higher pace post COVID. As for inflation it is led by global demand and supply issues and china cant fix that unless global inflation reduces to pre COVID figure.

Expecting that china alone has magic wand to do some sort of miracles is utter stupidity. Even more moronic is to expect that Australia will change its decades old alliances and policies just to reduce inflation and get some higher exports. Trend is changing world is already diversifying its export hubs to cushion another COVID style onslaught. China itself is moving toward consumerism and trying to outsource its export base. It is bound to happen with China per capita income booming in recent years. So expecting that china has the solution to Australian problems is ridiculous. Most of our problem are structural and dont need external help which is why people voted for ALP.

Australia runs a yearly surplus even if you don't buy or sell to it.

I voted for ALP too (Voted for Rowland on Greenway), but I failed to see how they are going to get us out of this mess.

Also, I am suspicious on the Teal people. I mean, they don't really care about anything else but climate change or women issue. Don't get me wrong, I am for Women issue, not just that woke.

Well lets give them a chance it not like we have many options. I am also skeptical and nearly voted greens bcz of it. For now I am just glad pauline hanson is out which is progress i guess:lol:. I think they will form a coalition with Greens so might get a nudge from that end as well.

Back
Top Bottom