What's new

Scotland Yard probe against Altaf Hussain: Updates & Discussions.

Bhai jaan ... Jaan ka khatra banda mehsoos karta hai tau phat jati hai ... Ab tum samajh saktey ho why didn't he come during Musharraf era ... I don't count PPP era ... And I quoted 1991 circumstances not present ... At that time I was not his bodygurad :)

tou bhai phaat gaayi bhai ki! lekin khatraa kisaay thaa???

aur agar udhaar jaan kaa khatraa thaa tou bhai nay PARSOUN speech mein kaha hai kaay mujhay jaan kaa khatraa hai UK ki government aur establishment say!

so will he run & leave UK? because he said jaan kaa khatra hai UK ki establishment say mujhay.

lekin please do tell me 1991 mein kiis say jaan kaa khatraa thaaa???

tou bhai phaat gaayi bhai ki! lekin khatraa kisaay thaa???

aur agar udhaar jaan kaa khatraa thaa tou bhai nay PARSOUN speech mein kaha hai kaay mujhay jaan kaa khatraa hai UK ki government aur establishment say!

so will he run & leave UK? because he said jaan kaa khatra hai UK ki establishment say mujhay.

lekin please do tell me 1191 mein kiis say jaan kaa khatraa thaaa???

Maine kaha na k mai bhai ka bodyguard nahi tha ... Or 1191 ka tau mujhay bilkul pata nahi ho sakta :P

Maine kaha na k mai bhai ka bodyguard nahi tha ... Or 1191 ka tau mujhay bilkul pata nahi ho sakta :P

1191 lol sorry I corrected it. but matlab kaay bhai aa nahi rahay hain naa. UK mein hi reheingaay! hum bhai ko dekhnaay ki umeed choor dein?

1191 lol sorry I corrected it. but matlab kaay bhai aa nahi rahay hain naa. UK mein hi reheingaay! hum bhai ko dekhnaay ki umeed choor dein?

Aray aap kiya :eek: Hum ne bhi bhai ko dekhney ki umeed chorh di hai :cry:

Aray aap kiya :eek: Hum ne bhi bhai ko dekhney ki umeed chorh di hai :cry:

:lol: chalo abb lagta hai sirf Ganjay hee reh jayeingaay Pakistan mein! Zardari Sahab bhi bhaag jayeingaay jub unka President term over. leaving only Imran & Ganjas!

:lol: chalo abb lagta hai sirf Ganjay hee reh jayeingaay Pakistan mein! Zardari Sahab bhi bhaag jayeingaay jub unka President term over. leaving only Imran & Ganjas!

Now enjoy with Imran & Nawaz ;)

@ice_man Yar ye dekho, isay kehtay hai phatna aur jaan ka khatra :D

General Kiyani, Nawa Sharif, Egypt Situation

1010966_532049730177363_1393319800_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
there is no excuse for a crime, but what is an excuse for nawaz money laundering i dont understand, he did massive money laundering too just like benazir and her surrey palace

so why jump on the money laundering of altaf hussain, whose property maybe worth 1 million or even less as it was bought 20 years ago when UK properties were comparatively cheaper

oh yes such an innocent bhai sahab, international establishment is after him for money laundering for mere 1 million or even less, when UK properties were comparatively cheaper he bought in and now they are worth so much metro police found over a million pounds in cash..if this satisfies you then I am ok with it. My houses are worth more than that I wonder when RCMP with international establishment is coming after me, i fear that day

Give me one incident in recent history where British Police and Scotland Yard have acted unfairly without being held accountable???

Media reports on MQM are mere speculations, says Waseh Jalil – The Express Tribune

KARACHI: All media reports regarding the Scotland Yard probe against Muttahida
Qaumi Movement (MQM) and its chief Altaf Hussain were mere speculations and lies, Rabita Committee member Waseh Jalil told the media, Express News reported on Saturday.

Jalil said that media reports on whether the Scotland Yard police had called upon Altaf Hussain for an inquiry on July 23 were speculations.

He said that local and international media did not act professionally, and stated that contrary to media reports, Altaf Hussain and other MQM members were completely comfortable in London.

All activities of the MQM Secretariat were being carried out according to norm, said Jalil.

Jalil said that the Scotland Yard had so far charged or accused no one in any of the cases that the media has reported, and no MQM member had been arrested.

He went on to clarify rumours regarding the arrest of senior MQM member Raza Haroon and his wife, and the arrest of Imran Farooq’s widow Shumaila, were both lies.

The Rabita Committee member said that the recent visit of William Hague to Pakistan had nothing to do with the Scotland Yard case, and that there was no interference by the Pakistani establishment in the case contrary to what is being shown in the media.

Jalil also added that no restrictions had been placed on Altaf Hussain for telephonic addresses.

Money laundering

The money laundering case against Altaf Hussain was a legal matter, and only the legal authorities should deal with the matter, he said.

On June 2, the London police raided Altaf Hussain’s house in the city and seized many items, including millions of pounds according to media reports, in relation to their investigations of former MQM member Imran Farooq’s murder.

Recently, the BBC also ran a documentary about the investigations carried out in London. MQM leaders lashed out at the report, calling it a propaganda and defamation campaign.

Discovery of 3 Bodies Wrapped in Bags Fuels a Search in Ohio

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/22/us/discovery-of-3-bodies-wrapped-in-bags-fuels-a-search-in-ohio.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&smid=tw-nytimes&_r=0

@ice_man @mafiya @Leader @Pakistanisage @darkinsky @A.Rafay @pak-marine

Congratulations MQM has reached to USA to wrapping people in bories :woot: Now Pakistanisage bro you should get enough security :D

MQM nehatta khwateen per qatillana hamla kernay wali Jamaat hai.

Mardooan ki terhan nahi lartee.

Yahaan per aega to zinda wapis nahi jai ga...:D

Back
Top Bottom