What's new

Science is a dwarf in front of astrology, says BJP MP in parliament.

INDIA_RIVER_YAMUNA_290326f.jpg

:D

Do you have eyesight or reading problems? How is this photo even remotely related to this thread?

Do you have eyesight or reading problems? How is this photo even remotely related to this thread?

its beautiful india. :) The architecture is simply awesome and breathtaking. The way the architecture melts into the water to form a unique art style. What is rome, florence, pisa, lucca, milano or trieste compared to this wonderful beauty.

its beautiful india. :) The architecture is simply awesome and breathtaking. The way the architecture melts into the water to form a unique art style. What is rome, florence, pisa, lucca, milano or trieste compared to this wonderful beauty.

Yeah, so you show a slum in India and think there are no florence, pisa, lucca, milano, trieste, or Rome equivalents in India? Are you a born bozo or did you parents send to you to a coaching institute where they made you a bozo? There are millions of monuments in India that can put your country to shame and make a dish rag out of your pisa.

europe 3000 years ago was not stone age but bronze age. :) Since you get even this wrong, why debate any further?

And how were my ancestors running naked when it snowed in winter? :) Europe is the place were people did wear first clothes because of the rough climate. Guess you should take this into consideration.

Since all your points are wrong you should take your own advice and simply shut up.
58d5f0b3e1ee2fdfc392c70edb6c9481.png

Though the use of bronze started much earlier in the Aegean area, it is not before 1800 BC that it reaches southern Spain, while Central Europe will wait another century (c. 1700 BC) and the Atlantic region will remain Chalcolithic until 1300 BC

Source: Bronze Age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Prehistoric Europe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

genoa-flood-11-4-2011.jpg

Genoa, Italy 4 November 2011

a_2.jpg

Catania, on the Italian island of Sicily

Will these images from Italy would do or should i put more disgusting ones...

Natural calamities dont see national boundaries, please look above it.

58d5f0b3e1ee2fdfc392c70edb6c9481.png

Though the use of bronze started much earlier in the Aegean area, it is not before 1800 BC that it reaches southern Spain, while Central Europe will wait another century (c. 1700 BC) and the Atlantic region will remain Chalcolithic until 1300 BC

Source: Bronze Age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Prehistoric Europe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

genoa-flood-11-4-2011.jpg

Genoa, Italy 4 November 2011

a_2.jpg

Catania, on the Italian island of Sicily

Will these images from Italy would do or should i put more disgusting ones...

Natural calamities dont see national boundaries, please look above it.

You compare a storm in italy with the always existing slums in india? You must be kidding?

25india1.jpg

poverty-2.jpg

BL14_FOOD_FOR_BPL__1267961f+copy.jpg

We surely have a mafia problem in Italy and because of that had a trash problem in napoli. But you should understand one thing...Italy is a european nation and one with the highest living standards on earth. Conditions like india...i could not imagine in my wildest dreams to exist like this. What people must endure there is simply unimaginable for me.

We simply live in complete different worlds and i would like if india would be able to give all indians the conditions we enjoy. Gandhi said it: poverty is the worst form of terror.

So instead talking rubbish about religions, your leaders should sit down and do something more important. Like ending the cast system and feed its people. Thats their duty. Not hindu preaching. Let the priests preach.

You compare a storm in italy with the always existing slums in india? You must be kidding?

25india1.jpg

poverty-2.jpg

BL14_FOOD_FOR_BPL__1267961f+copy.jpg

We surely have a mafia problem in Italy and because of that had a trash problem in napoli. But you should understand one thing...Italy is a european nation and one with the highest living standards on earth. Conditions like india...i could not imagine in my wildest dreams to exist like this. What people must endure there is simply unimaginable for me.

We simply live in complete different worlds and i would like if india would be able to give all indians the conditions we enjoy. Gandhi said it: poverty is the worst form of terror.

So instead talking rubbish about religions, your leaders should sit down and do something more important. Like ending the cast system and feed its people. Thats their duty. Not hindu preaching. Let the priests preach.

Is not Italy in debt up to its eyeballs? At 2.6 trillion dollar govt debt, it is no surprise you people maintain a facade of prosperity. When the creditors come calling, you will be doing worse than the pics shown here.

@MarkusS : Please read about the state of Southern Italy during Italian Unification and then next few decades, that will help you understand your Italian history of poverty and crime in much better way.

Give a few decades to India, I dont say poverty will go away but more indians (more than total population of italians) in India will have better life then the total population in Italy.

As far as our leaders are concern, you need to put off your glasses of hatredness and discrimination to see what they are doing on global stage and at local level ...

Is not Italy in debt up to its eyeballs? At 2.6 trillion dollar govt debt, it is no surprise you people maintain a facade of prosperity. When the creditors come calling, you will be doing worse than the pics shown here.

The difference between debt and extreme poverty is this:

weekend_milano.jpg

When the creditors come calling we do what we always do when we once again are bancrupt. Say: Scusiiiii...we look cute and make sad puppy eyes and all is fine like before.

Beside that, Italy has no debt problem. We have a problem with corruption. Italy is an incredible rich nation. Our problem is that not one politician is fair. All are corrupt. The money sinks into black holes and is funneld away.

Italias economy is based on luxury products, style and high quality. Be it clothes, art, ships, cars, yachts or other products.

Bunga Bunga Berlusconi is just the prime example for this type of politician. People are fed up with this.

Whenever you think they can´t sink any lower a new low appears. Best example is napoli. A garbage burning facility was planned...millions of money invested and then nothing build. The old one closed and the trash stored in the streets. The army had to remove it and send it to other cities to burn it. It was disgusting. Same as the subway project there. They build on it for decades already.

My country is not perfect. Under the shiny surface is alot of corruption. I know this. But thats not even remotely compareable to indias situation and i have no clue how you can ignore this?

@MarkusS : Please read about the state of Southern Italy during Italian Unification and then next few decades, that will help you understand your Italian history of poverty and crime in much better way.

Give a few decades to India, I dont say poverty will go away but more indians (more than total population of italians) in India will have better life then the total population in Italy.

As far as our leaders are concern, you need to put off your glasses of hatredness and discrimination to see what they are doing on global stage and at local level ...

I have no hate against india. It seems more so many indians have a hate for europe in general and italy in special. Italy was always a good friend of india.

weekend_milano.jpg

Difference between debt and cultural richness is this
sikhism_holy_golden_temple.jpg

A gold plated GuruDwara (place of worship)

Sree_Padmanabhaswamy_Temple.JPG

sree padmanabhaswamy temple, the gold deposits at temple goes into billions..
there are many more you can google for them if it interests you ...

I have no hate against india. It seems more so many indians have a hate for europe in general and italy in special. Italy was always a good friend of india.

Indians by default dont hate anyone unless you harm.
Did you ever saw Indians going and capturing other countries...its not our history..its history of Europe, racism and hatredness has been part of society and culture of Europe.

And if you still find some indians hating Italy. Its not Italians faults, we have one so called Sonia Gandhi from Italy, its hatredness towards her that goes back upto italy :D

Read my post no.14 again , as I said it was a sarcasm not a conclusion. It was replied against another sarcasm.

There are 3 different news links given in my post & word lakh is clearly mentioned in every news link. He was speaking in parliament not in front of his illiterate followers. Every word spoken in parliament goes on record.

Just give me answer of one simple question
Whenever you need medical attention where would you like to go to an astrologer or doctor?

This question of urs is lame. We are not talking of doctors here. Its about science. Thing is people is resorting to criticism without even understanding or atleast reading one book of Astrology.
Even of talking of science, are you debating, that we did world's first brain surgery? We were the first to have antodote to poison.
Hell in Siddha medicine, we had medicine to AIDS . Research going on, and efforts are on to find the remaining leaflets.
Are you calling all these fake? Astrology is just a tool for prediction. And how they predict with respect to stars are pure mathematics and science. Aryabhata Bhaskara were some of the best known Astrologers.

Did you ever saw Indians going and capturing other countries...its not our history..its history of Europe, racism and hatredness has been part of society and culture of Europe.

And if you still find some indians hating Italy. Its not Italians faults, we have one so called Sonia Gandhi from Italy, its hatredness towards her that goes back upto italy :D

Your pictures show exactly what i mean. It looks like a huge mass. I miss the open space we have, the colossal nature and also air. The massive pillars that we use. Did you ever see a cathedral? Or St. Peter?

interior-of-St.-Peters.jpg

We play with architecure and push it to extreme levels.

Tum dono thread may galat bandoo Kay saath Ulaaj Rahe ho. :D Ek Taj Mahal Ki Photo Meri taraf say chipka do isay. :wave:

This question of urs is lame. We are not talking of doctors here. Its about science. Thing is people is resorting to criticism without even understanding or atleast reading one book of Astrology.
Even of talking of science, are you debating, that we did world's first brain surgery? We were the first to have antodote to poison.
Hell in Siddha medicine, we had medicine to AIDS . Research going on, and efforts are on to find the remaining leaflets.
Are you calling all these fake? Astrology is just a tool for prediction. And how they predict with respect to stars are pure mathematics and science. Aryabhata Bhaskara were some of the best known Astrologers.

This is meant as joke, right? Astrology is no science and math. Its simply hokus pokus. The stars and planets have zero influence on our lives.

Here i can read bullshit like:

first brain surgery. You do realize that brain surgery was done in many culture that were not connected with each other. Maya and Inka for example did it too.

Antidote against poison? What poison? And which antidote? Our ancestors use posion since the beginning of their evolution and also antidote against it.

In Siddha medice you had medicine against AIDS? Thats funny, because HIV is a Zoonose and did spread from monkey on humans roughly around the 1930th. I wonder how your ancestors could have medicine against AIDS...long before AIDS even existed.

I wouldnot call all this fake. I call it bullshit.Astrology is a tool for prediction just like hmmm like asking your morning shit how the day will be.

weekend_milano.jpg

When the creditors come calling we do what we always do when we once again are bancrupt. Say: Scusiiiii...we look cute and make sad puppy eyes and all is fine like before.

Beside that, Italy has no debt problem. We have a problem with corruption. Italy is an incredible rich nation. Our problem is that not one politician is fair. All are corrupt. The money sinks into black holes and is funneld away.

Italias economy is based on luxury products, style and high quality. Be it clothes, art, ships, cars, yachts or other products.

Bunga Bunga Berlusconi is just the prime example for this type of politician. People are fed up with this.

Whenever you think they can´t sink any lower a new low appears. Best example is napoli. A garbage burning facility was planned...millions of money invested and then nothing build. The old one closed and the trash stored in the streets. The army had to remove it and send it to other cities to burn it. It was disgusting. Same as the subway project there. They build on it for decades already.

My country is not perfect. Under the shiny surface is alot of corruption. I know this. But thats not even remotely compareable to indias situation and i have no clue how you can ignore this?

Darling if Italy is rich, we are super rich. We do have extreme poverty and we have been a poorly managed country, but that is a hazard given our size and population.

We do have plenty of these too.

362857-ub-city.JPG

2011_Meenakshi_Mall_10.JPG

This is meant as joke, right? Astrology is no science and math. Its simply hokus pokus. The stars and planets have zero influence on our lives.

Here i can read bullshit like:

first brain surgery. You do realize that brain surgery was done in many culture that were not connected with each other. Maya and Inka for example did it too.

Antidote against poison? What poison? And which antidote? Our ancestors use posion since the beginning of their evolution and also antidote against it.

In Siddha medice you had medicine against AIDS? Thats funny, because HIV is a Zoonose and did spread from monkey on humans roughly around the 1930th. I wonder how your ancestors could have medicine against AIDS...long before AIDS even existed.

I wouldnot call all this fake. I call it bullshit.Astrology is a tool for prediction just like hmmm like asking your morning shit how the day will be.

I am not talking to anyone with a blind hate, and 0 zero knowledge of something yu speak. What you know of Astrology?
Some Wikipedia conclusion. Read some books, and then learn to criticize.

Back
Top Bottom