What's new

Science is a dwarf in front of astrology, says BJP MP in parliament.

@MarkusS *** Shut the F up......................

our Agni 5 can reach both Italy & Germany, Let us know if you want to see your Paternal Land's in ruins or your Paternal.................

23sld1.jpg

It's all SCIENCE dude!!

Err - When are you going to be back with your original ID? :lol:

agar kejri ko wapas chuna toh yhi krna padega -----------------> :disagree:

I can't vote but will morally support BJP. I confident about BJP victory. #Aaptards are out doing everyone in campaigning in Delhi. They are all over - All FM Channels, Hoardings and Poster. However, they still do no have money. Aam aadmi hai. :cray:

Don´t you see the same roots between racism and astrology? To say someones character and life is predicted by stellar constellations is same as saying your life depends on race. You put negative things into a person and thats simply wrong in my worldview and also why this entire astrology thing is seen from most europeans as rubbish.

We are masters of oue life, there is no prediction.

Astrology is not partial based on where you are born or what race you belong too, it will give predictions for both a black or a white born in same location...

Yes we are master of our life...but nothing happens in this world without a reason.
As to say to you in scientific words "Every action has equal and opposite reaction".
Thus based on same, certain predictions can be done, as we try to predict what would be an outcome of a jump which is made at XX speed from a ramp of yy degree of inclination carying zz weight. Extrapolate same scientific method of computation with other N factors and you would be able to predict a lot more about human being..after all its a science :)

Every human being makes 1000s of prediction in his life as part of day to day action. Some may go right some may go wrong. For example if someone throws a ball at your end and you catch it, then its possible because your brain predicted the path of ball and its speed and reacted accordingly to catch a ball. When you drive a car you predict 1000s of things and make your moves to have a safe journey. Think about it ....and they say if there is prediction or not in life :)

@MarkusS *** Shut the F up......................

our Agni 5 can reach both Italy & Germany, Let us know if you want to see your Paternal Land's in ruins or your Paternal.................

23sld1.jpg

It's all SCIENCE dude!!

lol Nope it can´t reach any place in europe. Simply because NATO can take it out on all stages of its flight. Be it on the lauch pad, durich ascend, in the suborbital path and even on the final target trajectory. The answer would be the complete annihilation of your "subcontinent".

Beside that your post gave me a good laugh. Keep it going.

lol Nope it can´t reach any place in europe. Simply because NATO can take it out on all stages of its flight. Be it on the lauch pad, durich ascend, in the suborbital path and even on the final target trajectory. The answer would be the complete annihilation of your "subcontinent".

You got it all wrong.
You know how many indians travel to or via europe...
They will carry microscopic parts along with them and assemble the bomb in your house and then kaboom ...
:D

Laugh and move ahead :D

Before you talk about anal hillation of entire "subcontinent" u should know it consists of which countries, you are no match even for Bangladesh, forget even talking about Pak or India :rolleyes:

BTW, we are in process of producing MIRV, canistered Agni 5, you will be able to just see it while it descends towards it's target, nothing else.

Before you talk about anal hillation of entire "subcontinent" u should know it consists of which countries, you are no match even for Bangladesh, forget even talking about Pak or India :rolleyes:

BTW, we are in process of producing MIRV, canistered Agni 5, you will be able to just see it while it descends towards it's target, nothing else.

And why will India fire Agni 5 on Europeans?
Is it because you had some wet dreams ??

Astrology is not partial based on where you are born or what race you belong too, it will give predictions for both a black or a white born in same location...

Yes we are master of our life...but nothing happens in this world without a reason.
As to say to you in scientific words "Every action has equal and opposite reaction".
Thus based on same, certain predictions can be done, as we try to predict what would be an outcome of a jump which is made at XX speed from a ramp of yy degree of inclination carying zz weight. Extrapolate same scientific method of computation with other N factors and you would be able to predict a lot more about human being..after all its a science :)

Every human being makes 1000s of prediction in his life as part of day to day action. Some may go right some may go wrong. For example if someone throws a ball at your end and you catch it, then its possible because your brain predicted the path of ball and its speed and reacted accordingly to catch a ball. When you drive a car you predict 1000s of things and make your moves to have a safe journey. Think about it ....and they say if there is prediction or not in life :)

Well we have to agree to disagree then. I don´t make astrology and other "magic" my lifestyle.

you can´t even feed your people...

Back
Top Bottom