What's new

Science is a dwarf in front of astrology, says BJP MP in parliament.

Darling if Italy is rich, we are super rich. We do have extreme poverty and we have been a poorly managed country, but that is a hazard given our size and population.

We do have plenty of these too.

mumbai-indian-town-5.jpg

362857-ub-city.JPG

2011_Meenakshi_Mall_10.JPG

Wait? Are you serious? You see tasteless malls with plastic trees...a hotel that looks like a typical airport motel and some plate buildings as "rich"? Come on. Show me class and style.

Show me something where you think i would be impressed and that i would like.

To show you what i´m used too: Thats a mall in Milano:

3523617890_5d53663dd0.jpg

I am not talking to anyone with a blind hate, and 0 zero knowledge of something yu speak. What you know of Astrology?
Some Wikipedia conclusion. Read some books, and then learn to criticize.

I stick to science. And evryone serious will tell you this hokus pokus is bullshit.

Astrology Fails the Test of Science (2)

Your pictures show exactly what i mean. It looks like a huge mass. I miss the open space we have, the colossal nature and also air. The massive pillars that we use. Did you ever see a cathedral? Or St. Peter?

interior-of-St.-Peters.jpg

We play with architecure and push it to extreme levels.

golden-temple-amritsar-full-view.jpg

That is an open structure with plenty of pillars and plenty of air too.

upload_2014-12-6_15-49-49.jpeg

images

This is a common feature of many of our places. Colossal structures are plentiful in India too.

This is meant as joke, right? Astrology is no science and math. Its simply hokus pokus. The stars and planets have zero influence on our lives.

Here i can read bullshit like:

first brain surgery. You do realize that brain surgery was done in many culture that were not connected with each other. Maya and Inka for example did it too.

Antidote against poison? What poison? And which antidote? Our ancestors use posion since the beginning of their evolution and also antidote against it.

In Siddha medice you had medicine against AIDS? Thats funny, because HIV is a Zoonose and did spread from monkey on humans roughly around the 1930th. I wonder how your ancestors could have medicine against AIDS...long before AIDS even existed.

I wouldnot call all this fake. I call it bullshit.Astrology is a tool for prediction just like hmmm like asking your morning shit how the day will be.

That might be Italian Astrology ...
In India Astrology has been a science based on various scientific calculations which includes cosmic positions, date, time and many other factors in combination to make a prediction..

Your Ancestors also thought world was flat, but at that time indian astrologers knew world was round and it revolved arround Sun along with other planets. Similarly its very much possible that we might had medical advancements in historic times too..

Wait? Are you serious? You see tasteless malls with plastic trees...a hotel that looks like a typical airport motel and some plate buildings as "rich"? Come on. Show me class and style.

Show me something where you think i would be impressed and that i would like.

To show you what i´m used too: Thats a mall in Milano:

3523617890_5d53663dd0.jpg

I stick to science. And evryone serious will tell you this hokus pokus is bullshit.

Astrology Fails the Test of Science (2)

Just to let you know that total no of malls in our top 10 cities are more than what entire Italy has...
So stop thinking to much about Italy or you will be surprised with what India is and what you thought off...

golden-temple-amritsar-full-view.jpg

That is an open structure with plenty of pillars and plenty of air too.

View attachment 161401

images

This is a common feature of many of our places. Colossal structures are plentiful in India too.

See. The first does not impress me. But i like the 2nd two pictures. It looks nice and stylish.

What do you like about italia?

In India Astrology has been a science based on various scientific calculations which includes cosmic positions, date, time and many other factors in combination to make a prediction..

Your Ancestors also thought world was flat, but at that time indian astrologers knew world was round and it revolved arround Sun along with other planets. Similarly its very much possible that we might had medical advancements in historic times too..

Just to let you know that total no of malls in our top 10 cities are more than what entire Italy has...
So stop thinking to much about Italy or you will be surprised with what India is and what you thought off...

bullshit again. My ancestors never believed world is flat. That was a lie born in the renaissance to make the old times look bad.

Myth of the Flat Earth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"
The myth of the Flat Earth is the modern misconception that the prevailing cosmological view during the Middle Ages saw the Earth as flat, instead of spherical.[1]

During the early Middle Ages, virtually all scholars maintained the spherical viewpoint first expressed by the Ancient Greeks. From at least the 14th century, belief in a flat Earth among the educated was almost nonexistent, despite fanciful depictions in art, such as the exterior of Hieronymus Bosch's famous triptych The Garden of Earthly Delights, in which a disc-shaped Earth is shown floating inside a transparent sphere.[2]

According to Stephen Jay Gould, "there never was a period of 'flat earth darkness' among scholars (regardless of how the public at large may have conceptualized our planet both then and now). Greek knowledge of sphericity never faded, and all major medieval scholars accepted the Earth's roundness as an established fact of cosmology."[3] Historians of science David Lindberg and Ronald Numbers point out that "there was scarcely a Christian scholar of the Middle Ages who did not acknowledge [Earth's] sphericity and even know its approximate circumference".[4]

Historian Jeffrey Burton Russell says the flat-earth error flourished most between 1870 and 1920, and had to do with the ideological setting created by struggles over evolution"

As for astrology, thats no science. Its Hokus Pokus.

Tell me how stars make an influence on my life, decissions and all that. Explain it. :)

How many malls has india and how many malls has italy? I want a correct number and scource. Then we debate. remember, i´m from rational europe. We prove our arguments with facts. Just as i just showed your "flat earth" myth to be bogus.

See. The first does not impress me. But i like the 2nd two pictures. It looks nice and stylish.

What do you like about italia?

The world does not exist to impress you. Different strokes for different folks.

What do I like about Italia? I think their relaxed lifestyle. Their appreciation and talent for art, beauty, science. Here is a favorite quote by a popular author.

“The Indians are the Italians of Asia", Didier pronounced with a sage and mischievous grin. "It can be said, certainly, with equal justice, that the Italians are the Indians of Europe, but you do understand me, I think. There is so much Italian in the Indians, and so much Indians in the Italians. They are both people of the Madonna - they demand a goddess, even if the religion does not provide one. Every man in both countries is a singer when he is happy, and every woman is a dancer when she walks to the shop at the corner. For them, food is music inside the body, and music is food inside the heart. The Language of India and the language of Italy, they make every man a poet, and make something beautiful from every banalite. They are nations where love - amore, pyaar - makes a cavalier of a Borsalino on a street corner, and makes a princess of a peasant girl, if only for the second that her eyes meet yours.”
Gregory David Roberts.

As for astrology, thats no science. Its Hokus Pokus.

Tell me how stars make an influence on my life, decissions and all that. Explain it. :)

The same way how sun light affects you activity .... :D
Now you need better understanding of science to understand the effect of others planets...unfortunately many part of that is yet to be explored and learnt by western world science....

How many malls has india and how many malls has italy? I want a correct number and scource. Then we debate. remember, i´m from rational europe. We prove our arguments with facts. Just as i just showed your "flat earth" myth to be bogus.

List of shopping malls in Italy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of shopping malls in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hope you know basic maths..do you counting and calculations ....

The ancient Norse and Germanic peoples believed in a flat earth cosmography of the earth surrounded by an ocean, with the axis mundi (a world-tree: Yggdrasil, or pillar: Irminsul) in the centre.[43][44] The Norse believed that in the world-encircling ocean sat a snake called Jormungandr.[45] In the Norse creation account preserved in Gylfaginning (VIII) it is stated that during the creation of the earth, an impassable sea was placed around the earth like a ring:

...And Jafnhárr said: "Of the blood, which ran and welled forth freely out of his wounds, they made the sea, when they had formed and made firm the earth together, and laid the sea in a ring round. about her; and it may well seem a hard thing to most men to cross over it."[46]
Source: Flat Earth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The same way how sun light affects you activity .... :D
Now you need better understanding of science to understand the effect of others planets...unfortunately many part of that is yet to be explored and learnt by western world science....

List of shopping malls in Italy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of shopping malls in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hope you know basic maths..do you counting and calculations ....

Source: Flat Earth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you said we europeans believed in flat earth. Now you can only point out a little and small group? Thats bad buddy.

How does sunlight affect my activity? i´m day and night active.

A very very small effect of sunlight ...

Medical studies also show that infrared irradiation has significant effects on neurons, meaning that exposure to direct sunlight may affect the human brain function in a beneficial way. There are experiments ongoing about artificial irradiation of the cranium using infrared light sources and lasers to improve cognitive functions.

Source: Sunlight - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Try to be more active in day time under sunlight it might help you :p :D

Please read further on sunlight, angle of rays, effect of solar flares etc etc ..you will be enlightened

you said we europeans believed in flat earth. Now you can only point out a little and small group? Thats bad buddy.

MarkusS, since you are such a believer in science, I will let you in on one more secret. It is this. There is no universe. We do not exist. It is all an illusion. We Hindus called it Maya as per our Vedas. Quantum Theory proved it in the 1950s.

A very very small effect of sunlight ...

Medical studies also show that infrared irradiation has significant effects on neurons, meaning that exposure to direct sunlight may affect the human brain function in a beneficial way. There are experiments ongoing about artificial irradiation of the cranium using infrared light sources and lasers to improve cognitive functions.

Source: Sunlight - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Try to be more active in day time under sunlight it might help you :p :D

Please read further on sunlight, angle of rays, effect of solar flares etc etc ..you will be enlightened

I´m mostly active during day time. But also at night when doing clubbing and having fun with friends. I also know the effects of sunlight.

What i don´t see how astrology should be considered anything but hokus pokus. I´m deeply interested in space, stars and planets...but in a scientific way.

I´m mostly active during day time. But also at night when doing clubbing and having fun with friends. I also know the effects of sunlight.

What i don´t see how astrology should be considered anything but hokus pokus. I´m deeply interested in space, stars and planets...but in a scientific way.

In ancient India, the learned scholars based on positions of stars, time and date, phases of moon etc etc where able to predict many things...similarly how we currently see the prediction of weathers, effect of solar waves on our temprature of effect of moon on tidal waves etc etc.

It must have been very complex science, what we have now is just bits a pieces of it. Many hindus still make a birth document called "Janam Kundli" or Natal Chart its representation of astrological positions at the given birth time and its impact on a given person life.

Reading Indian history and its scientific approach towards life is very interesting subject.
I agree there is diluation and additions of some unwanted texts too, so one has to filter out few things or have to read through it to get a complete sense. Making sense out of just single statements wont work many times, things are inter related and have to read in totality.

In ancient India, the learned scholars based on positions of stars, time and date, phases of moon etc etc where able to predict many things...similarly how we currently see the prediction of weathers, effect of solar waves on our temprature of effect of moon on tidal waves etc etc.

It must have been very complex science, what we have now is just bits a pieces of it. Many hindus still make a birth document called "Janam Kundli" or Natal Chart its representation of astrological positions at the given birth time and its impact on a given person life.

Reading Indian history and its scientific approach towards life is very interesting subject.
I agree there is diluation and additions of some unwanted texts too, so one has to filter out few things or have to read through it to get a complete sense. Making sense out of just single statements wont work many times, things are inter related and have to read in totality.

Don´t you see the same roots between racism and astrology? To say someones character and life is predicted by stellar constellations is same as saying your life depends on race. You put negative things into a person and thats simply wrong in my worldview and also why this entire astrology thing is seen from most europeans as rubbish.

We are masters of oue life, there is no prediction.

Don´t you see the same roots between racism and astrology? To say someones character and life is predicted by stellar constellations is same as saying your life depends on race. You put negative things into a person and thats simply wrong in my worldview and also why this entire astrology thing is seen from most europeans as rubbish.

We are masters of oue life, there is no prediction.

one of the few times i have agreed with your posts... :tup:

@MarkusS *** Shut the F up......................

our Agni 5 can reach both Italy & Germany, Let us know if you want to see your Paternal Land's in ruins or your Paternal.................

23sld1.jpg

It's all SCIENCE dude!!

Back
Top Bottom