What's new

Schoolgirls protesting again as Afghan teenage boys attacking girls in schools

The same way that the US is f*cked.

More mass shootings than the days in the year so far already from what I hear...
Yet another black male beaten to death by the coppers...

Let's not be hyperboles. Of course it's bad, but to say that the country is f*cked because of a random, local crime is a bit too generalising.

Do these animals have any respect for women regardless of where they are? Of course not.

"Skull and bones" is just your typical PDF Indian these days.

This type drove away the better Indians over time....till none now remain.....and they are now happy to play in the slop they have created in their wake (probably their intent all along)....literally 24/7 inane one liners, ugly trolling and all the rest of the deranged socialmedia addict nincompoop stuff.....all because they have some weird Pakistan complex (given the abuse they absolutely enjoy thrown on them and their country by their actions here).

Ugly losers through and through. Pretty sad this forum lets them run amok after the damage they have done to it.

"Skull and bones" is just your typical PDF Indian these days.

This type drove away the better Indians over time....till none now remain.....and they are now happy to play in the slop they have created in their wake (probably their intent all along)....literally 24/7 inane one liners, ugly trolling and all the rest of the deranged socialmedia addict nincompoop stuff.....all because they have some weird Pakistan complex (given the abuse they absolutely enjoy thrown on them and their country by their actions here).

Ugly losers through and through. Pretty sad this forum lets them run amok after the damage they have done to it.
Is chute an actual word in bangali?

It is ngl. I, in an odd way, empathise with the English nationalists and it would be hypocritical of me not to.

No one would like that happening to their land.
It's called Karma all that centuries of colonising and raping independent states finally got back to them.

let's put the mohajir terrorists in the gas chambers with their families! lets be fair to all those who commit crimes and be equal in punishment.
Good luck finding a Muhajir Terrorist lol There are no Muhajir in Pakistan in the first place, and second Urdu speaking people rarely blow themselves up, But in the spirit of equality I will let you try.

Schoolgirls protesting in Dover again as Afghan teenage boys put in their school had allegedly attacked a girl.

The girl is apparently too scared to go back to the school. The girls then go on to say assembly's were held telling them how to dress having Afghans in the school!

Apparently it is in response to this as well

I'm not gonna lie if Afghan refugee population continues to grow in the UK, I think we are going to have another round of the Tommy Robinson stuff that happened with Pakistanis around a decade ago @villageidiot @Mirzali Khan @PakFactor @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @HttpError @Maula Jatt @hussain0216 @AlKardai @Goenitz
well they learnt that in 20 years long war with allies. and now they are practicing that on you

Good luck finding a Muhajir Terrorist lol There are no Muhajir in Pakistan in the first place, and second Urdu speaking people rarely blow themselves up, But in the spirit of equality I will let you try.
good attempt at making chawal out of people. then what the f is mqm?

good attempt at making chawal out of people. then what the f is mqm?
MQM is a Political party turned Gang, I challenge you to provide evidence of MQM being a Global Terrorist Group, Trust me you can't... MQM workers now working different jobs in Karachi, aka living normal human like lives, can you say about the Pushtoons ? Baloch ? Sindhi's and Punjabi ? the best you can bring since the creation of Pakistan against the Urdu speaking people is MQM, but I can bring many many Organization's who had F'd up Pakistan to the position we currently are in, you can't make human out of these people unless you force them to drop their culture/life style/riwayaat.

Come to Karachi someday I will take you universities and colleges, everyone try to avoid Pathan groups, or Baloch because of their Gunda Gardi, Girls avoid them just as Germs avoid Safeguard Sabon, in fact every time you see a Saaf sutra and educated Pathan/Baloch, people say " Is ko dekh kisi angle se Pathan/Baloch nai lagta " why do you think people say that ? Not because they are racists but because Pathan/Baloch yeh jahan jate hai violence/No go areas ke ese Jhande gaardte hai ke log majboor ho jate hai in ko ese title dene se.

MQM is a Political party turned Gang, I challenge you to provide evidence of MQM being a Global Terrorist Group, Trust me you can't... MQM workers now working different jobs in Karachi, aka living normal human like lives, can you say about the Pushtoons ? Baloch ? Sindhi's and Punjabi ? the best you can bring since the creation of Pakistan against the Urdu speaking people is MQM, but I can bring many many Organization's who had F'd up Pakistan to the position we currently are in, you can't make human out of these people unless you force them to drop their culture/life style/riwayaat.

Come to Karachi someday I will take you universities and colleges, everyone try to avoid Pathan groups, or Baloch because of their Gunda Gardi, Girls avoid them just as Germs avoid Safeguard Sabon, in fact every time you see a Saaf sutra and educated Pathan/Baloch, people say " Is ko dekh kisi angle se Pathan/Baloch nai lagta " why do you think people say that ? Not because they are racists but because Pathan/Baloch yeh jahan jate hai violence/No go areas ke ese Jhande gaardte hai ke log majboor ho jate hai in ko ese title dene se.
you type all that manure defending mqm! mqm the people known for bhatta khori, bori band lash, shutting the whole city down costing people their livelihood and the nation. just because its not been labeled global terrorist by the west where its leader lives. its not terrorist! what a joke.

you type all that manure defending mqm! mqm the people known for bhatta khori, bori band lash, shutting the whole city down costing people their livelihood and the nation. just because its not been labeled global terrorist by the west where its leader lives. its not terrorist! what a joke.
MQM was a Political gang, rest of Pakistani's and their culture is barbaric and violent, there is no correlation between the two.

MQM was a Political gang, rest of Pakistani's and their culture is barbaric and violent, there is no correlation between the two.
another chawal, so all the murders carried out by mqm were done by jinn?

another chawal, so all the murders carried out by mqm were done by jinn?
So murdering someone makes them Terrorists ? Wah kia logic hai, that means Army is Terrorists Organization to, they are terrorizing Ministers and political workers, and killed Journalists, Police/FC/Rangers also killed innocent people so they are also Terrorists ? If yes than MQM is Terrorists too... But even than MQM's has no blow themselves in mosques or schools, that talent only exists in Pushtoons/Baloch/Punjabi's, and all of them should be in educational camps.

Back
Top Bottom