What's new

Schoolgirls protesting again as Afghan teenage boys attacking girls in schools

stop being a racist poo stain, the afghanis that demolished the street in my city were not pashtun but tajik.
So what ? have you seen the condition of Pakistan ? Thanks to Afghans who are mostly Pushtoons, they hate Pakistan yet only one ethnic group supports them, if a Pakistani pushtoon help a Afghani Tajik or whatever to kill other Pakistani's, I'd say put his entire Tribe in Gas chamber.

Racist ke title se koi problem nai, Country ki lagi pari hai aur tum jaise logo ko Formalities ki pari hai, Jabi tu Pakistan ke L lage hue hai.

don't disagree but afghanistan has tajik and hazara. the tajik are not any less in being barbaric.
I find that hard to believe, Pashtuns mock them all the time and rule over them with little resistance

@Bleek

Tajik are less in number, else the shoe would be on the other foot.

AFG has Uzbek too. Mughals were related to Uzbeks and Tajiks, no?

Regards

Let's wait for a documentary on how this problem is exaggerated, followed by a report on how it is the British girls who are at fault for not assimilating the refugees and finally some affirmative action for the culprits.

anyone whom take migrants is fucked pakistan turkey are number 1 in line .
Not anyone, it depends how strict you are.

Some countries keep them as migrants, for work, send them back.

Others only take small amount, that come from similar cultural and ideological background, force them to assimilate.

These ones will be fine.

@Bleek

Tajik are less in number, else the shoe would be on the other foot.

AFG has Uzbek too. Mughals were related to Uzbeks and Tajiks, no?

Regards
Tajiks are culturally much more progressive than the Afghan Pashtuns, you will realise if you interact with both.

They can't because they are regarded as minors and ethically don't bone test them.

I can't imagine the BS they do in Pakistan with millions of these wierdos roaming the streets. Just look at the outcome, its a clusterf**k.
Tbf in Pak only Punjab pulce is capable of disciplining em - I heard on this forum from someone how they beat up a police officer in bhawalpur who was enforcing COVID-19 mandate

Next day pulce showed up in bigger numbers and beat the hell outta em and destroyed thier products etc

In Lahore local gangsters killed Afghans trying to steal buisness from em, I am glad interior Sindh and Punjab puulce takes no shit and discipline em

Hope our peshawari and karachiate friends also realize how essential it is for their cities

My family may be guilty of something along the lines of this, but not many other Pakistanis are

Birmingham’s another but there the youngsters are another level . Think I see more Ferraris Lamborghini and porsches in Sparkhill area than any other area in U.K. including the posh parts of London lol

UK is fucked
The same way that the US is f*cked.

More mass shootings than the days in the year so far already from what I hear...
Yet another black male beaten to death by the coppers...

Let's not be hyperboles. Of course it's bad, but to say that the country is f*cked because of a random, local crime is a bit too generalising.

Do these animals have any respect for women regardless of where they are? Of course not.

Does every young Pakistani in Bradford drive a £40,000 car wear a Rolex and is kitted out in the latest designer garments & have a picture of their mansions & horses back home in Pakistan on their latest iPhone ?

Seems so 😁

The type you described normally have fake Rolexes, fake designer clothes though and they always seem to have a 'burglary' every few years at their home to help with the car lease payments if you know what I mean.

anyone whom take migrants is fucked pakistan turkey are number 1 in line .
Not all immigrants. There are certain immigrants who have a net positive value to the country they migrate to.

Last edited:
So what ? have you seen the condition of Pakistan ? Thanks to Afghans who are mostly Pushtoons, they hate Pakistan yet only one ethnic group supports them, if a Pakistani pushtoon help a Afghani Tajik or whatever to kill other Pakistani's, I'd say put his entire Tribe in Gas chamber.

Racist ke title se koi problem nai, Country ki lagi pari hai aur tum jaise logo ko Formalities ki pari hai, Jabi tu Pakistan ke L lage hue hai.
let's put the mohajir terrorists in the gas chambers with their families! lets be fair to all those who commit crimes and be equal in punishment.

Schoolgirls protesting in Dover again as Afghan teenage boys put in their school had allegedly attacked a girl.

The girl is apparently too scared to go back to the school. The girls then go on to say assembly's were held telling them how to dress having Afghans in the school!

Apparently it is in response to this as well

I'm not gonna lie if Afghan refugee population continues to grow in the UK, I think we are going to have another round of the Tommy Robinson stuff that happened with Pakistanis around a decade ago @villageidiot @Mirzali Khan @PakFactor @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @HttpError @Maula Jatt @hussain0216 @AlKardai @Goenitz
I want an actual source with real information, not twitter accounts from question (including racist) sources.

I don't believe anything white people have to say about minorities.

Back
Top Bottom