What's new

School van targeted by TTP in Swat

1665396303926.png

Jab tak ye banda economy, diplomacy, politics aur property dealing karay ga
aur apna kaam nahi kare ga,

our kids will keep dying.

His lousy butt is always talking about how forces should be respected, morale etc,
He never ever stands to be questioned for his failures.

narrative to launch play shaheed and bravery card and gain public support!

ya sirf geet nai banatay awaam ko chotya bhi acha banatay hain!

This good Taliban (Afghan Taliban) and bad Taliban (TTP) narrative will also blow up on the face of uninformed youth like the establishment fairy tale.

To all Pakistanis, trust me, in the not too distant future, Pakistan will have to fight TTP and Taliban. No two ways about it.
The only ones who are trying to create conflict between Pakistan and Afghan taliban are the ones who consider Afghan Taliban bad.
Why don't you do some research on who provided safe havens and support to TTP in Afghanistan.
People on this forum should remember as it was happening until Taliban came, how Afghanistan was a safe haven and training ground for TTP under US and previous Afghan regime and NDS, RAW, ANA were supporting them.
Also those who blame Afghan Taliban for TTP should compare the attacks from Afghan soil on Pakistan from the US and previous Afghan regime to current Afghan government, when US was in Afghanistan there were attacks from Afghan soil every few days, now they are rarely occurring.

Apparently it wasn't TTP

It's was just the locals acting like locals
Bullshit.

I well remember the stories that they put out in 2007 when militancy was breaking out everywhere.
Oh it’s just some criminal elements.
No , no a whole battalion did not get captured, they are actually staying in the locals houses as guests.

I was a fool to believe them then.
I won’t become one now.

humko duss le to chamatkar

aapko kaat ke to balatkaar ?

how about saanp paalna hi band kar do, janaabs ?

The only ones who are trying to create conflict between Pakistan and Afghan taliban are the ones who consider Afghan Taliban bad.
Why don't you do some research on who provided safe havens and support to TTP in Afghanistan.
People on this forum should remember as it was happening until Taliban came, how Afghanistan was a safe haven and training ground for TTP under US and previous Afghan regime and NDS, RAW, ANA were supporting them.
Also those who blame Afghan Taliban for TTP should compare the attacks from Afghan soil on Pakistan from the US and previous Afghan regime to current Afghan government, when US was in Afghanistan there were attacks from Afghan soil every few days, now they are rarely occurring.
Where did I say this attack was done by Afghan Taliban.

In the short and medium term we will be fighting the TTP. Once the Pakistan security forces are done with TTP, the Afghan Taliban will be next.

Remember, we regarded Ahmed Shah Masoud and others, a freedom fighter and financed him during the Soviet era. And over time, there were conflicts the Pakistani policy makers and remnants of Mujahideen were on the opposite ends.

My opinion, the same will happen with Taliban. Pakistan and Taliban might be on the same side today, but there are simmering tensions, and if past is any reference, chances are pretty good we’d have to face the Taliban. For the very basic fact that their extremism and world viewpoint is exactly opposite of what Pakistan stands for.

Where did I say this attack was done by Afghan Taliban.

In the short and medium term we will be fighting the TTP. Once the Pakistan security forces are done with TTP, the Afghan Taliban will be next.

Remember, we regarded Ahmed Shah Masoud and others, a freedom fighter and financed him during the Soviet era. And over time, there were conflicts the Pakistani policy makers and remnants of Mujahideen were on the opposite ends.

My opinion, the same will happen with Taliban. Pakistan and Taliban might be on the same side today, but there are simmering tensions, and if past is any reference, chances are pretty good we’d have to face the Taliban. For the very basic fact that their extremism and world viewpoint is exactly opposite of what Pakistan stands for.
Afghan Taliban and Pakistan viewpoint don't stand opposite of eachother, don't judge them from western point of view, the truth is that the previous Taliban era of 90's was the most peaceful era between Pakistan and Afghanistan ever, before and after them there was always conflict and conspiracies from Afghanistan.

ISPR scrambling to launch a new song to get the Pakistani public on its side after the mighty God sent army failed to protect its people.

For every bullet the enemy fires, ISPR will fire a song. Lets see who wins.

Back
Top Bottom