What's new

School van targeted by TTP in Swat

Stop spreading propaganda and deceive people, TTP is a separate group which has nothing to do with Afghan Taliban. Infact it was US and previous Afghan regime which gave safe havens and support to TTP in Afghanistan.
Secondly let the officials investigate to check who attacked the van.

Then why afghan talib are not taking action against ttp in afghanistan?

F you, f you ,f you,f you, f you , f you , f you, f you
Bajwa

We can't have this shit again mofo, we can't go through this again sasti 2 PKR waali randi ke bache

I don't know what IK the cuck would do but at this point violent march towards GHQ is the way forward - TTP is nothing, they can be handled easily but those ignoring them for neferious purposes

Handle them first and leash them in or else they'll eat everything we hold dear- everything

BC Bajwa ko sab aata hai par APNA kaam nahi aata

No more, our kids will not suffer because of an incompetent baffoon

Last edited:
I have been watching this sh*tshow for 20 years. You are incapable of defending your borders against these savages.

Chests out in front of India and with anyone else you are puppy dogs.

Someone tell me is the durand line a hard border? Why is the Afghan arm not been twisted to push this through? And if they are not agreeing why are you not declaring war on them?
Cause they don't want to truly deal with them

That's the whole point, it's the 9th best fighting force in the world, have barbed wires, sensors, border checkpoints

But the superman TTP can cross all this and kidnap sitting ministers and target kids - again
images (22).jpeg

F you, f you ,f you,f you, f you , f you , f you, f you
Bajwa

We can't have this shit again mofo, we can't go through this again sasti 2 PKR waali randi ke bache

I don't know what IK the cuck would do but at this point violent march towards GHQ is the way forward - TTP is nothing, they can be handled easily but those ignoring them for neferious purposes

Handle them first and leash them in or else they'll eat everything we hold dear- everything

BC Bajwa ko sab aata hai par APNA kaam nahi aata

No more, our kids will not suffer because of an incompetent baffoon
saanp paal rakhai hai, ab aap hi ko kaat rahe..

These beghairats do not even leave children alone WTF

WE ARE NEGOTIATING WITH CHILD MURDERERS

Challenge accepted

I reckon a couple of smalldrones should be able to do the trick, especially on the smaller occupied towns.

A privateMilitary would be able to deal with it better, and it could also act as a wing of the PK army/paramilitary anyway
Only civils can deal with it this mess, they're here to f shit up further and make $$ and feed of our taxes

Give a timeline to the pigs sitting in Kabul to hunt down TTP, if its not done go to Kabul and return with their heads in Islamabad

Give a timeline to the pigs sitting in Kabul to hunt down TTP, if its not done go to Kabul and return with their heads in Islamabad
F timeline - how are they going through these barbed wires, sensors, border checkpoints to the point they can get so brazen with everything
I can understand an IED attack or two - but this is brazen, this sends a whole another message
Who is allowing this? - establishment
TTA, TTP are POS but I feel we have a rat within that needs to be called out for it's rat like behavior

I remember a few years repatriating the refugees was on the agenda, has this been paused? Why are the refugees still in Pakistan?

Who gives a shit if it causes a "humanitarian" disaster, they are child killers and need to labelled an enemy of the state. Also deport the women married to any Afghan and any child born in Pakistan with an afghan father or mother.

Also ID check everyone in KPK, FATA and Karachi because there are many Afghans who purchased id cards or have fake ones.

You know US set up homeland security immediately after the terrorist attacks and started monitoring everyone. Trump banned all the countries that are not friendly to the US. That is how you get results.

I don’t understand thread title... where does the Afghan Taliban come into the mix?

Good Taliban, bad Taliban. It's just that now good Taliban sheltering bad Taliban's.

First news of TTP re-emergence in Swat, then at babusar top. They even erected a checkpoint. Kidnaped DSP and armed forces. And now this. I think USA or king of Bahrain needs to give another award and medal to "you know who".

IA next is Bajwa and all those responsible for playing with our lives

Ban me, hate me but I am sick and tired of thier shanigons

F timeline - how are they going through these barbed wires, sensors, border checkpoints to the point they can get so brazen with everything
I can understand an IED attack or two - but this is brazen, this sends a whole another message
Who is allowing this? - establishment
TTA, TTP are POS but I feel we have a rat within that needs to be called out for it's rat like behavior
They are already inside the borders

Back
Top Bottom