What's new

School van targeted by TTP in Swat

If it leads to Governer rule in KPK then i won't be surprised.

What a disgrace! I think we are unable to stop TTP. Full support has been given by the Afghan Taliban. Taliban backstabbed us. There will be more blood. i say join hands with India and destroy the Taliban once and for all. enough bullshit. Terrorism has destroyed our country. It destroyed our image. People in other countries read the news daily. Our passport has zero value. Now, these cowards are attacking our women and kids. I say destroy their stronghold. Yes, we have disagreements with India on the Kashmir issue but they are also willing to fight terrorism. Join hands. If we are unable to handle the Taliban, let India handle them. I say start with jihadi organizations. Gbu-16 is more than enough. Stupid country! people are dying, and kids are dying but nobody cares. Taliban is an extremist terrorist.

Cia knows who is funding these Taliban terrorists. Only one country is involved and this one country has established madrassa system both in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Saudia has helped us a lot but in return, they spread this extremist thinking. it's time to take action. Remember what lal masjid topi told Police "TAliban ko aane de". Take action. these kids aren't born in Pakistan for sacrifice. Salute to Musharraf! We need a full military operation against these terrorists. We must not live in fear. Pakitan isn't made for spreading saudi funded mindset. Go back to where you belong. Stupid terrorists!

Last edited:
People here are saying locals are giving aid and protection, while only active places of TTP before was Waziristan. How they got to Swat is something that needs to be asked.
Agreed but off track from the ethnonationalism discussion in regards to TTP

But TTP is known to extort locals forcing them to pay money etc

TTP was assassinating ANP leaders and blowing up ANP rallies.
That answers your own question

What a disgrace! I think we are unable to stop TTP. Full support has been given by the Afghan Taliban. Taliban backstabbed us. There will be more blood. i say join hands with India and destroy the Taliban once and for all. enough bullshit. Terrorism has destroyed our country. It destroyed our image. People in other countries read the news daily. Our passport has zero value. Now, these cowards are attacking our women and kids. I say destroy their stronghold. Yes, we have disagreements with India on the Kashmir issue but they are also willing to fight terrorism. Join hands. If we are unable to handle the Taliban, let India handle them. I say start with jihadi organizations. Gbu-16 is more than enough. Stupid country! people are dying, and kids are dying but nobody cares. Taliban is an extremist terrorist.

Cia knows who is funding these Taliban terrorists. Only one country is involved and this one country has established madrassa system both in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Saudia has helped us a lot but in return, they spread this extremist thinking. it's time to take action. Remember what lal masjid topi told Police "TAliban ko aane de". Take action. these kids aren't born in Pakistan for sacrifice. Salute to Musharraf! We need a full military operation against these terrorists. We must not live in fear. Pakitan isn't made for spreading saudi funded mindset. Go back to where you belong. Stupid terrorists!
Why would India fight Taliban 😂

They want good relations with India and the negative impact is restricted to Pakistan

Agreed but off track from the ethnonationalism discussion in regards to TTP

But TTP is known to extort locals forcing them to pay money etc

Why would India fight Taliban 😂

They want good relations with India and the negative impact is restricted to Pakistan
Oh, come on! India was firm in its approach during the United states stay in Afghanistan. Terrorism has no religion and India still doesn't accept the Taliban as the caretakers of Afghanistan. It's us who thought that they are friends. These Taliban, are snakes. They have no religion. they beat their women. They destroy schools of women. this is the same pattern, the same repeated drama happening again in NWFP. You can hear every day that blast kills dozens in Quetta. Who is in Quetta? Nobody can fool this country now. enough is enough. It's our country and armed forces must fight or take help. I say join hands with India. IAF and PAF, both should join hands and bomb these terrorists. I know India is our enemy but sometimes you need help from your own enemy. India will eventually listen to Pakistan on the Kashmir issue if we show a willingness to fight terrorism. We need good diplomats who can talk to India on the right issues. Our people aren't good at diplomacy. I say destroy entire Afghanistan. A thermonuclear weapon, bioweapon, chemical attack, anything! Use everything.

@Bleek just stop engaging, it'll only get worse from this point on, leave it :lol:
He went to Indian forums and was saying some wild stuff about Pak too @doorstar

@Bleek just stop engaging, it'll only get worse from this point on, leave it :lol:
He went to Indian forums and was saying some wild stuff about Pak @doorstar
Keep laughing maula jutt. Our people are dying and you are laughing. Do you want to solve terrorism or not? We must take action. Have you seen any country who don't respond to terrorist attacks? Stop your laugh here. This is a serious matter. Terrorism has no place in the world. I don't want to see any laughing emojis from you. Enough is enough. All terrorists must die. This is an ongoing war. The war against terrorism happening all over the world. We can defeat terrorists. we can walk in the streets peacefully. there will be no fear. All this will happen after we take action. Yes i am out of my mind maula jutt. i can't see these images. these are young girls, If we can't defend our women, how can we defend our couintry? I am very angry and want Pakistan to announce another military operation. Just do it.

If ANP and TTP are both ethnonationalist then one wouldn't be killing the other.

TTP when it started wasn't an ethnonationalist org, but Noor Mufti Maseed has started to use ethnonationalist lingo.

They switch their goals whether its secession or Shariah for all of Pakistan.

The day we fight this war calling these terrorists ‘khawarij’ and counter their fitna Islamically, we will win this war.
Till then we can keep importing western secular ideologies and keep promoting lgbtq but it will only strengthen these terrorists and strengthen ignorant Mullahs.
The more we abandon Islam the more problems we’ll have.
You will never be successful against them with secularism.

The day we fight this war calling these terrorists ‘khawarij’ and counter their fitna Islamically, we will win this war.
Till then we can keep importing western secular ideologies and keep promoting lgbtq but it will only strengthen these terrorists and strengthen ignorant Mullahs.
The more we abandon Islam the more problems we’ll have.
You will never be successful against them with secularism.

Pakistan’s narrative is out of wack.

Also I noticed the trend that Gen Z in the Muslim world are prioritizing development and economy. They want to acquire the tools but can’t.

Too much radicalism and little development leads to Iraq where there’s a rise in murtads.

Pakistan main problem is economy, if leaders can get their priorities right and have development, insurgency in Balochistan and Waziristan will end.

Also I noticed the trend that Gen Z in the Muslim world are prioritizing development and economy. They want to acquire the tools but can’t.

Too much radicalism and little development leads to Iraq where there’s a rise in murtads.
The amount of athiests I have seen atleast on the internet from turkey, Iran, Iraq is crazy

Saudi or Gulf youth in general can have liberalish thoughts but not the kinda athiests Mentioned in these 3 countries
Pakistan main problem is economy, if leaders can get their priorities right and have development, insurgency in Balochistan and Waziristan will end.
I don't think anyone has enough politcal capital to devalop the Country other than IK and even with that he'll need army's support- without support from the army I think devalopment would be hard

Which I don't think they're or will be willing to give

Remember devalopment doesn't happen in a vaccum, strong leaders are needed to make tough, unpopular decisions

Edit -

Last edited:

Come talk to us when the internet murtids actually achieve anything. Destabilizing countries and creating anarchy is all they do and then they come cry on the internet after the well deserved phainti. The western imperialist project to make everyone in the world a consumerist slave will fail spectacularly. Just keep your popcorns ready.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom