What's new

School van targeted by TTP in Swat

No PA ops, fencing, intel and airstrikes on TTP bases did that. Yanks had been asking PA to take action since 2005 and they sat on their arses until they pulled the plug on intel sharing, completely dumbfounded at their approach. CIA wrote a report saying Pakistan is a country that doesn't love itself and I agree with this and thanks to all the cucks.
Link to the reports?

Taliban aren't seperatist but want Sharia, in 2000s era they received covert from punjab too - you still have thier simps in Islamabad lal masjid crew, lej

I wish that was their only errand on us ? Please add also demanding , our Pakistan army to vacate or reduced its presence in the tribal areas , yeah right see how that worked for us in the past. And they want FATA merger reversed ? If you ask me, it’s all a smoke screen by them hiding their real plans for a some sort of breakaway autonomy fiefdom for themselves. Their religious card is always a tear jerkers for gullible Pakistanis

not just ribals but in settled areas as well. right in the heart of islamabad as well.
Who are their main supporters?

Islamic nationalists or Pashtuns, or both?

I wish that was their only errand on us ? Please add also demanding , our Pakistan army to vacate or reduced its presence in the tribal areas , yeah right see how that worked for us in the past. And they want FATA merger reversed ? If you ask me, it’s all a smoke screen by them hiding their real plans for a some sort of breakaway autonomy fiefdom for themselves. Their religious card is always a tear jerkers for gullible Pakistanis
Yeah this is exactly what I'm saying, they are branding themselves as people who want Sharia over Pakistan but their main focus has always been on FATA and surrounding areas mainly.

They seem more like ethnonationalists using the Islamic narrative as masala on top

Who are their main supporters?

Islamic nationalists or Pashtuns, or both?

Yeah this is exactly what I'm saying, they are branding themselves as people who want Sharia over Pakistan but their main focus has always been on FATA and surrounding areas mainly.

They seem more like ethnonationalists using the Islamic narrative as masala on top
By god it works, in late 2000s someone in my own family supported em and there's a big PDF member who used to support em

This islamic tear jerker narrative worked wonders before aps

To some extent it's still working maybe?

By god it works, in late 2000s someone in my own family supported em and there's a big PDF member who used to support em

This islamic tear jerker narrative worked wonders before aps

To some extent it's still working maybe?
Of course it's going to work, you have a country created in the name of Islam literally for Muslims, an Islamic Republic, but you don't have Sharia Law?

Feelings aside it's illogical.

But people should be intelligent enough to see this is a Pashtun ethnonationalist group before anything, that's why their recruitment and areas of operation, and demands are focused around that. I doubt they care beyond that really.

Also the Afghan Taliban itself is on record saying on video they'd rather fight "you guys" (Pakistanis/Punjabis/"Gul Khans") more than the Jews.

It's all a form of nationalism but with Islam sprinkled on top

Also the Afghan Taliban itself is on record saying on video they'd rather fight "you guys" (Pakistanis/Punjabis/"Gul Khans") more than the Jews.

It's all a form of nationalism but with Islam sprinkled on top

They are incapable of comprehending spirituality like consciously developed people. There is no sprinkle, its a crude impersonation. They totally understand tribes and ethnicity on an almost instinctive level.

Even with army presence they are still coming in.

So long as you have people like Gul and Meena fronting the venom of ethno-fascism, these bastards will always have a fringe support base both in the grassroots and upper echelons of society. Yes, you read that correctly, there is both covert and overt support for this vile doctrine in both working class and some elites within Pakistan.

It's a cancer that must be surgically removed, but not before a decent chitrol has been handed out to a few people on the list. Problem is that presently powers that be are very preoccupied...

Wait wait wait so you mean to tell me Pakistani elites supports ethnic chauvinism but we all blame Afghanistan 😂😂😂

But people should be intelligent enough to see this is a Pashtun ethnonationalist group before anything, that's why their recruitment and areas of operation, and demands are focused around that. I doubt they care beyond that really.

If it’s an ethno nationalist group why did the ethno nationalist parties like ANP supported operations on them?

They are incapable of comprehending spirituality like consciously developed people. There is no sprinkle, its a crude impersonation. They totally understand tribes and ethnicity on an almost instinctive level.

Rural Pakistan is the same way.

Last edited:
If it’s an ethno nationalist group why did the ethno nationalist parties like ANP supported operations on them?
To survive in politics, what other option is there when they are killing children and multiple terrorist attacks are happening per day, with peace talks going nowhere. They are still a nuisance to the locals regardless of their end-goals.

Everyone sees through PTM also but if they said what they truly believe they wouldn't survive, especially not on the establishment's watch.

That's why Pakistanis were labelled non muslim and they went on a killing spree. Don't give me that sob story of "it was because of the drones waahaaa'.

They didn’t exist until 2007.

Battle of Wana in 2002 was fought with foreign fighters, not TTP.

To survive in politics, what other option is there when they are killing children and multiple terrorist attacks are happening per day, with peace talks going nowhere. They are still a nuisance to the locals regardless of their end-goals.

Everyone sees through PTM also but if they said what they truly believe they wouldn't survive, especially not on the establishment's watch.

PTM doenst have a big presence in Swat, it’s presence is in Waziristan.

Swat is PTI territory. So is PTI a Pashtun ethno nationalist party?

PTM doenst have a big presence in Swat, it’s presence is in Waziristan.

Swat is PTI territory. So is PTI a Pashtun ethno nationalist party?
Localities have nothing to do with this.

You asked why certain parties (ANP) make decisions (supporting operations against TTP) which go against their end goal, and I gave you a reason and a comparison.

PTM was a comparison, a party commonly known for what it is, but there's some things they just won't say if they want to survive.

Media makes a small thing overblown. There are only few incidents here and there. Nothing like when TTP had control over Swat. Media is crying wolf. Its almost middle of October with winter upon us. These TTP fight in spring.

Localities have nothing to do with this.

People here are saying locals are giving aid and protection, while only active places of TTP before was Waziristan. How they got to Swat is something that needs to be asked.

You asked why certain parties (ANP) make decisions (supporting operations against TTP) which go against their end goal, and I gave you a reason and a comparison.

TTP was assassinating ANP leaders and blowing up ANP rallies.

PTM was a comparison, a party commonly known for what it is, but there's some things they just won't say if they want to survive.

Ali Wazir himself had fam members killed by TTP.

Media makes a small thing overblown. There are only few incidents here and there. Nothing like when TTP had control over Swat. Media is crying wolf. Its almost middle of October with winter upon us. These TTP fight in spring.

Few incidents here and there after 14 years is completely UNACCEPTABLE.

Cause we have suffered to much already, we can't tolerate this BS again and again and again

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom